Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Biafra Day: See How Empty Club Road Awka Is (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Day: See How Empty Club Road Awka Is (photos) (1747 Views)

Gov Soludo's Effects New Look Of Old INEC Road Awka (photos) / Biafra Day: Ignore Any Sit-at-home Order, Police Urge Abians / Biafra Day Celebration Turns Bloody In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra Day: See How Empty Club Road Awka Is (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:25pm On May 31, 2021
Club road street formerly known as Abakiliki street, which was renamed few years ago by Gov Obiano due to how the area was fully built up for fun seekers, this is the most busiest streets in Anambra, host many hotels, clubs and lounges, hardly to see residential buildings here, the steets never sleep, always bubbling 247, today the street is empty because of Biafra day

Lalasticlala

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Day: See How Empty Club Road Awka Is (photos) by SLAP44: 7:27pm On May 31, 2021
The sit at home has been extended till Saturday this week, so that Zombies will cry more grin

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Day: See How Empty Club Road Awka Is (photos) by Calculating: 7:31pm On May 31, 2021
I like the way the ibos spoke with one voice shunning state actors who are selfish for non-state actors.

I blame Buhari for this. His 97% & 5% comment and nepotism really caused all these.

He appears to be a divider than unifier which is expected of him.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Day: See How Empty Club Road Awka Is (photos) by habsydiamond(m): 7:31pm On May 31, 2021
Oga at the top... Make una look back oo.. Dangote cement truck dey come ooo.. I say my own ooo eh! Eh!!!

Re: Biafra Day: See How Empty Club Road Awka Is (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:32pm On May 31, 2021
De Don hangs out at one of the hotels at club road called Bon Hotel Smithcity Awka to watched Chelsea and Man city match on Friday, the area host many hotels, clubs and lounges today it's empty

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Day: See How Empty Club Road Awka Is (photos) by SLAP44: 7:32pm On May 31, 2021
Calculating:
I like the way the ibos spoke with one voice shunning state actors who are selfish for non-state actors.

I blame Buhari for this. His 97% comment and nepotism really caused all these.

And boy, was their silence loud today! Umahi had to do a back track and aligned with the wish of the masses. Nobody was seen outside in every Igbo speaking area.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Day: See How Empty Club Road Awka Is (photos) by BKayy: 7:35pm On May 31, 2021
All hail Biafra

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Day: See How Empty Club Road Awka Is (photos) by Calculating: 7:35pm On May 31, 2021
SLAP44:

And boy, was their silence loud today! Umahi had to do a re track and aligned with the wish of the masses. Nobody was seen outside in every Igbo speaking area.

That baffled me, if a fugitive could be loved like this by the masses, the Govs really need to be ashamed of themselves.

Well, I pray Kanu succeeds because his grievances are genuine.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Day: See How Empty Club Road Awka Is (photos) by SLAP44: 7:37pm On May 31, 2021
BKayy:
All hail Biafra

I just love this flag

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Day: See How Empty Club Road Awka Is (photos) by BKayy: 7:38pm On May 31, 2021
SLAP44:

I just love this flag
Symbol of progress

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Day: See How Empty Club Road Awka Is (photos) by SLAP44: 7:38pm On May 31, 2021
Calculating:

That baffled me, if a fugitive could be loved like this by the masses, the Govs really need to be ashamed of themselves.

Well, I pray Kanu succeeds because his grievances are genuine.

I am sure he will succeed, everything he is saying are truths which no other person has the courage to say. Good must triumph over evil in the end.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Day: See How Empty Club Road Awka Is (photos) by Calculating: 7:44pm On May 31, 2021
SLAP44:

I am sure he will succeed, everything he is saying are truths which no other person has the courage to say. Good must triumph over evil in the end.

Amen.

Ibos are my in-laws and are well loved over here. Infact I get jealous of their enterprising skills.

Imagine what will become of the country if most of their youths are idle or relying on politicians before they could make a meaning out of their lives.

In my next world, I WANT TO BE AN IGBO MAN.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Day: See How Empty Club Road Awka Is (photos) by SLAP44: 7:47pm On May 31, 2021
Calculating:

Amen.

Ibos are my in-laws and are well loved over here. Infact I get jealous of their enterprising skills.

Imagine what will become of the country if most of their youths are idle or relying on politicians before they could make a meaning out of their lives.

In my next world, I WANT TO BE AN IGBO MAN.

We also love all other peace loving Nigerians and live, work and marry among them. We wish for a prosperous south devoid of the dumb nature of our current leaders.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Day: See How Empty Club Road Awka Is (photos) by Jostoman: 7:48pm On May 31, 2021
Yoruba people hope you are learning how to speak in one voice like Igbo
Re: Biafra Day: See How Empty Club Road Awka Is (photos) by NiceCeSi(f): 7:50pm On May 31, 2021
Ok
Re: Biafra Day: See How Empty Club Road Awka Is (photos) by Calculating: 7:50pm On May 31, 2021
SLAP44:

We also love all other peace loving Nigerians and live, work and marry among them. We wish for a prosperous south devoid of the dumb nature of our current leaders.

Amen.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Day: See How Empty Club Road Awka Is (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:51pm On May 31, 2021
More from Club road Awka

Re: Biafra Day: See How Empty Club Road Awka Is (photos) by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 31, 2021
SLAP44:
The sit at home has been extended till Saturday this week, so that Zombies will cry more grin
You're a jobless lunatic so sitting at home all day and browsing Nairaland with your 10mb is something you're used to. It's not your fault.
Re: Biafra Day: See How Empty Club Road Awka Is (photos) by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 31, 2021
This wasn't what those paying security levy to bandits in sokoto were expecting grin

Those tolling IPOB, IGBOS, SIT AT HOME the whole day online can get peace of mind I knew today was longer than 7days to you....you couldn't wait for this to be over with because it wasn't what you expected....hope you don't start hacking Igbo's in the north open this night out of anger of successful sit at home in south east

1 Like

Re: Biafra Day: See How Empty Club Road Awka Is (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:07pm On May 31, 2021
Lalasticlala

Re: Biafra Day: See How Empty Club Road Awka Is (photos) by SLAP44: 8:21pm On May 31, 2021
Activist001:

You're a jobless lunatic so sitting at home all day and browsing Nairaland with your 10mb is something you're used to. It's not your fault.

If that will pepper zombies very well, I will do it all year long grin grin grin
Re: Biafra Day: See How Empty Club Road Awka Is (photos) by SafemoonArmy: 8:25pm On May 31, 2021
[s]
post=102238243:
De Don hangs out at one of the hotels at club road called Bon Hotel Smithcity Awka to watched Chelsea and Man city match on Friday, the area host many hotels, clubs and lounges today it's empty
[/s]
Stop bringing a nonentity to a serious discussion.

King Ruddy, Flavour of Africa and lots of other celebs posted the remembrance of our brothers who died in the war while the efulefu you're talking about was posting dry skits.
Re: Biafra Day: See How Empty Club Road Awka Is (photos) by Pentagon007: 9:07pm On May 31, 2021
Lalasticlala Seun Mynd44
Re: Biafra Day: See How Empty Club Road Awka Is (photos) by Reeses: 10:03pm On May 31, 2021
More of this please let the haters die tonight.

(1) (Reply)

Ohanaeze To Buhari, You Have Choice Between Dialogue Or War With Igbo / Nnamdi Kanu Arrest, Time To Talk About Nigeria Future / Breaking: FG Files Fresh Terrorism Charge Against Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.