Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,840 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

FRAUD ALERT: Asomugha Onyebuchi Ifeanyi Is A Scammer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FRAUD ALERT: Asomugha Onyebuchi Ifeanyi Is A Scammer (735 Views)

Lady Finds Out On Twitter Her Lost Uncle Is A Scammer / Godwin Onyebuchi 'Papa G' Kidnapper Arrested In Students’ Hostel In Imo / Ifeanyi Okpoko: Houses, Exotic Cars Owned By Man Accused Of Being A Ritualist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FRAUD ALERT: Asomugha Onyebuchi Ifeanyi Is A Scammer by ojabel(m): 8:01pm On May 31, 2021
Dear Nairalanders,

Let me go straight to the point. I came across this guy's flier here on nairaland, and I decided to give him a try. Only to discover he is a Scammer.

We chatted on the WhatsApp number on the flier: 09071371448

His account details that I paid to:
Name: Asomugha Onyebuchi Ifeanyi
Account Number: 0043467599
Bank: Access Bank

I have paid for 4GB of GLO data since past 2pm today 31/05/2021. He kept saying network and now he is not picking my call again.

I have brought this case here not because I am the victim but because of the negative ways that fraudulent activities like this will impact other sellers on the platform and online in general.

I will appreciate if nairalanders can help call this guy to stop giving online marketers bad publicity. And to credit my glo number with 4gb data paid for.

This is his phone number: 09071371448

Thank you for your time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FRAUD ALERT: Asomugha Onyebuchi Ifeanyi Is A Scammer by Belial06: 8:14pm On May 31, 2021
Provide evidence let us see, you can't just post one side and a picture
Anyone's character can be defamed this way

Show proof

Mynd44 seun Dominique OAM4j mukina2

1 Like

Re: FRAUD ALERT: Asomugha Onyebuchi Ifeanyi Is A Scammer by SUPERPACK: 8:35pm On May 31, 2021
Sorry for you loss, he will not give you any data. He is a serial scammer on the loose, and have done same to many people. Had you done a quick nairaland search for his account number you have been able to avoid this scam, pls for future business always do a nairaland search first. Below is a search result for the scammers account number on nairaland; https://www.nairaland.com/search?q=0043467599&search=Search .
Go to your bank and present evidence of chat and phone calls, get a court order and get the customer care personnel to place a lien on his account.
Re: FRAUD ALERT: Asomugha Onyebuchi Ifeanyi Is A Scammer by ojabel(m): 8:38pm On May 31, 2021
SUPERPACK:
Sorry for you loss, he will not give you any data. He is a serial scammer on the loose, and have done same to many people. Had you done a quick nairaland search for his account number you have been able to avoid this scam, pls for future business always do a nairaland search first. Below is a search result for the scammers account number on nairaland; https://www.nairaland.com/search?q=0043467599&search=Search .
Go to your bank and present evidence of chat and phone calls, get a court order and get the customer care personnel to place a lien on his account.
[color=#006600][/color]

Thank you.
Re: FRAUD ALERT: Asomugha Onyebuchi Ifeanyi Is A Scammer by royal231(m): 8:53pm On May 31, 2021
Write your bank.. Provide transaction details.. His account will be blocked.. Also accounts he frequently transact with will be also blocked..

He will run coming to you or efcc will parade him
Re: FRAUD ALERT: Asomugha Onyebuchi Ifeanyi Is A Scammer by royal231(m): 8:54pm On May 31, 2021
SUPERPACK:

He doesn't need any court order once you contact your bank customer care

1 Like

Re: FRAUD ALERT: Asomugha Onyebuchi Ifeanyi Is A Scammer by ojabel(m): 9:15pm On May 31, 2021
[quote author=royal231 post=102240551]Write your bank.. Provide transaction details.. His account will be blocked.. Also accounts he frequently transact with will be also blocked..

He will run coming to you or efcc will parade him[/quote]

Thank you
Re: FRAUD ALERT: Asomugha Onyebuchi Ifeanyi Is A Scammer by superCleanworks(m): 7:31am On Jun 01, 2021
Re: FRAUD ALERT: Asomugha Onyebuchi Ifeanyi Is A Scammer by ojabel(m): 7:40am On Jun 01, 2021
superCleanworks:

Sorry, Mr Sympathiser! How many hours does it take to credit data? It is the attitudes of idiots like you that makes people tag a whole tribe as fraudulent thereby jeopardising opportunities for innocent ones.

https://www.nairaland.com/search?q=0043467599&search=Search
Re: FRAUD ALERT: Asomugha Onyebuchi Ifeanyi Is A Scammer by ojabel(m): 7:43am On Jun 01, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Belial06:
Provide evidence let us see, you can't just post one side and a picture
Anyone's character can be defamed this way

Show proof

Mynd44 seun Dominique OAM4j mukina2

When we get to that bridge, it won't be difficult to cross.

https://www.nairaland.com/search?q=0043467599&search=Search
Re: FRAUD ALERT: Asomugha Onyebuchi Ifeanyi Is A Scammer by bmdmix10: 9:37am On Jun 01, 2021
people still fall for data scam na wow oh
Re: FRAUD ALERT: Asomugha Onyebuchi Ifeanyi Is A Scammer by SILVERLINES: 1:42pm On Jun 01, 2021
Mr. Op so cos of the name you ran out here to rant rubbish, what were you expecting you u intended to buy 4GB data for 500

You are worst than the scammer himself

You rush to publish names for name checkers

(1) (Reply)

Scam Alert!!! I need Efcc or Private Investigator!!! Come in if you can help / Victoria’s Secret ‘karen’ Filmed Attacking Nigerian Woman, And Then Plays Victim / Footage From The Scene Where A Young Driver Ran His Saloon Car Into An Electric

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.