Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Gov. Umahi Takes The Second Dose Of The COVID-19 Vaccine (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Umahi Takes The Second Dose Of The COVID-19 Vaccine (photos) (222 Views)

Buhari Receives His Second Dose Of COVID-19 Vaccine (Pictures) / Rahamatu Yar'adua, Niger State Commissioner Receives COVID-19 Vaccine (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar Receives Second Dose Of COVID19 Vaccine (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Gov. Umahi Takes The Second Dose Of The COVID-19 Vaccine (photos) by Wisdomkosi(m): 8:05pm On May 31, 2021
Gov. Umahi Takes The Second Dose Of The COVID-19 Vaccine (Photos)

... Urges Nigerians to follow suit to protect themselves against coronavirus

Governor David Nweze Umahi of Ebonyi State has been administered the second dose of the AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine.

Governor Umahi received the inoculation at the new Government House, Ochoudo Centenary City Abakaliki on Monday.

Speaking after the inoculation, Governor Umahi said he subscribed for the second dose because the first dose did not manifest any side effects.

"I have just received my second dose of the AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine, I received the first one in March and the second one now in May, the vaccine is not dangerous to the body as being speculated in the media, as you can see, since March, I am still strong and kicking, so, if you have not taken yours, feel free to take it, it is World Health Certified."

It would be recalled that Governor Umahi, his wife as well as Deputy Governor and spouse received the first dose of the vaccine in March 2021.

STAY WITH IGBERE TV. AFRICA'S NO1 COMMUNITY TV.

https://igberetvnews.com/1391765/gov-umahi-takes-second-dose-covid-19-vaccine-photos/

Re: Gov. Umahi Takes The Second Dose Of The COVID-19 Vaccine (photos) by ThinkSmarter: 8:09pm On May 31, 2021
Our able governor. Pls deliver the 199km Abakaliki Ring Road.
Re: Gov. Umahi Takes The Second Dose Of The COVID-19 Vaccine (photos) by FBIBOT(m): 8:21pm On May 31, 2021
We wey never take anyone nko grin
Re: Gov. Umahi Takes The Second Dose Of The COVID-19 Vaccine (photos) by KingsCity: 8:29pm On May 31, 2021
I am not taking

Our Pastor has not approved for us to take. He said he is not taking and that means I am also not taking

The vaccines are not yet fully tested and we are not guinea pigs
Re: Gov. Umahi Takes The Second Dose Of The COVID-19 Vaccine (photos) by XXXXTENTACION: 8:36pm On May 31, 2021
Re: Gov. Umahi Takes The Second Dose Of The COVID-19 Vaccine (photos) by Ryda(m): 8:48pm On May 31, 2021
They should stop deceiving themselves!

I have a copper friend whom the vaccine was administered to. The whole thing destabilized him throughout the night.

Dame Okowa Worthy Partner In Stronger Delta - Ifeajika / How The Biafrans Fought The War / Defection:cross River Monarchs Blast Former Governors, Declare Support For Ayade