Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,915 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Uzodinma Commiserates With Families Of Those Killed By Unknown Gunmen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uzodinma Commiserates With Families Of Those Killed By Unknown Gunmen (12747 Views)

Moment Aisha Yesufu Held A Minute Silence For Those Killed At Lekki Tollgate / Those Killed On Sunday Were Members Of ESN, Not Wedding Guests – Imo DSS Claims / Those Killed In Zabarmari Were Boko Haram Informants, Not Farmers – Daily Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uzodinma Commiserates With Families Of Those Killed By Unknown Gunmen by envoymedia: 8:05pm On May 31, 2021
Governor Hope Uzodinma Commiserates With Families Of Those Killed By Unknown Gunmen

Imo State Governor, Hope Uzodinma took to his Facebook handle today May 31, to commiserate with the families of Alhaji Ahmed Gulak and others who were killed by unknown gunmen in Imo State, IgbereTV reports.

He wrote;

"Ndị Imo, it is with a very heavy heart that I come your way today. The
pain of losing a person or loved one, the horror of holding your family member in his or her final moments, the anger of someone being so reckless, so thoughtless that their bullet destroyed your life, are emotions no individual should ever have to endure.

I sympathize with the families of those who lost their lives through stray bullets during this period. As you know, the death of anyone diminishes mankind. But the brutal and callous assassination of Alhaji Ahmed Gulak yesterday, Sunday, May 30th, 2021 on his way to the Sam Mbakwe Cargo Airport, is painful because he did not deserve to die that way.

I will urge everybody to exercise restraint and allow the police to continue with their investigations, which I understand is already yielding positive results as some arrests have already been made. I commend the police for their speed so far in handling the present security breaches in the state.

Imo people are very hospitable. The events of the last few weeks do not represent who we truly are. I believe that the ongoing police investigations will uncover the whole truth; it is common knowledge that those who are innocent need not be afraid. But the guilty will never go scot-free, certainly not in this instant case.

Let me also through this medium commiserate with relations and families of victims of kidnapping, armed robberies, banditry and stray bullets in Imo state and to inform you that the government has been reaching out and will continue to reach out to all other victims.

May I on behalf of my family, the government and the good people of Imo state convey my heartfelt condolences to the immediate family of Alhaji Ahmed Gulak, the government and the people of Adamawa state and the families of our brothers and sisters in Imo state who lost their lives during this period.

Let me reassure you that Imo State government is committed to finding and punishing the killers.

Above all it is our fervent prayers that God in his infinite mercy shall grant us the fortitude to bear these devastating and shocking losses of these our beloved ones.

-Hope Uzodimma
Governor, Imo State"
https://www.facebook.com/101832948084841/posts/310180557250078/?app=fbl

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma Commiserates With Families Of Those Killed By Unknown Gunmen by goodnessme1(f): 8:07pm On May 31, 2021
What of those killed by Nigeria army and police?

61 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Uzodinma Commiserates With Families Of Those Killed By Unknown Gunmen by Joromi1: 8:07pm On May 31, 2021
Coward. Failed governor.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzodinma Commiserates With Families Of Those Killed By Unknown Gunmen by kenzysmith: 8:09pm On May 31, 2021
Rochaa or his son in law uche nwosu is son in law is responsible for gudlak death am not far from the truth

7 Likes

Re: Uzodinma Commiserates With Families Of Those Killed By Unknown Gunmen by Kukukillus: 8:21pm On May 31, 2021
grin
Re: Uzodinma Commiserates With Families Of Those Killed By Unknown Gunmen by XXXXTENTACION: 8:34pm On May 31, 2021
cool

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma Commiserates With Families Of Those Killed By Unknown Gunmen by Ryda(m): 8:47pm On May 31, 2021
Formerly Uzodinmma in Imo State. Since the supreme court governor took over office, Uzoadiromma! angry

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzodinma Commiserates With Families Of Those Killed By Unknown Gunmen by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 31, 2021
NIGERIAN ARMYS ARE THE ONE KILLING THE INNOCENT PEOPLE...
THE GOVERNMENT SHOULD COME AND TELL US HOW GULAK WAS KILLED...
EVIL PEOPLE...

12 Likes

Re: Uzodinma Commiserates With Families Of Those Killed By Unknown Gunmen by Bossontop(m): 7:53am On Jun 01, 2021
undecided
The average Nigerian polithiefcian wether in high or low position has no pity or sympathy for the masses......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uzodinma Commiserates With Families Of Those Killed By Unknown Gunmen by Sebastine1994(m): 7:53am On Jun 01, 2021
Everybody I know wants to study political science.

Because politicians are the role models we have in this country.

The painful thing is that all these political science students are bereft of ideas, their thought is about how to get their own share of the national cake.

we are going through all this trials in Nigeria and none of them can even come up with a plan.

the sociology department is worst. what would be left to study of society if you can't come up with a solution

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzodinma Commiserates With Families Of Those Killed By Unknown Gunmen by PCG001: 7:53am On Jun 01, 2021
Re: Uzodinma Commiserates With Families Of Those Killed By Unknown Gunmen by Prettyclown: 7:54am On Jun 01, 2021
Ryda:
Formerly Uzodinmma in Imo State. Since the supreme court governor took over office, Uzoadiromma! angry

cheesy cheesy
Re: Uzodinma Commiserates With Families Of Those Killed By Unknown Gunmen by babatee90(m): 7:54am On Jun 01, 2021
As long as they are running all their Action film in their region and killing their kinsmen...I’m happy to be subscribing everyday to watch...na internal affairs e no concern us grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Uzodinma Commiserates With Families Of Those Killed By Unknown Gunmen by Farid24224(m): 7:54am On Jun 01, 2021
V
Re: Uzodinma Commiserates With Families Of Those Killed By Unknown Gunmen by CalabarPikin: 7:54am On Jun 01, 2021
GUNMEN

UNKNOWN to the PUBLIC, well KNOWN by the GOVERNMENT of the day

2 Likes

Re: Uzodinma Commiserates With Families Of Those Killed By Unknown Gunmen by Donvictor2015: 7:54am On Jun 01, 2021
Uzodinma aga ya two times
Re: Uzodinma Commiserates With Families Of Those Killed By Unknown Gunmen by rafkollinz: 7:55am On Jun 01, 2021
R. I. P to dem all
Re: Uzodinma Commiserates With Families Of Those Killed By Unknown Gunmen by MAGG0T(m): 7:55am On Jun 01, 2021
cheesy

Imo don't have a governor..

We can't accept anyone who came through the back door as our governor, imolites ain't foolish

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uzodinma Commiserates With Families Of Those Killed By Unknown Gunmen by Kayberg: 7:56am On Jun 01, 2021
angry
It's quite unfair to treat the masses murdered/killed extrajudicially by security agents as bugs that are crushed without mercy or human feelings. It is unfortunate that the common man now has no reason to live in the country or demand for justice because they do not belong to a group of elite.

undecided
People were killed/murdered, the government was silent.
Elites die and their memory was idolized.
How then do you expect the civilians to believe in the country you want them to stay in when you kept dashing their hopes for a better future by your actions, body language, oppression and inactions?

cry
May GOD save us all the masses.

3 Likes

Re: Uzodinma Commiserates With Families Of Those Killed By Unknown Gunmen by Pvin: 7:56am On Jun 01, 2021
Do the commiserating openly
Re: Uzodinma Commiserates With Families Of Those Killed By Unknown Gunmen by Elock1: 7:56am On Jun 01, 2021
angry

So who will now commiserate with the family you and your buhari herdsmen government killed?

Foolish supreme court man

5 Likes

Re: Uzodinma Commiserates With Families Of Those Killed By Unknown Gunmen by rawtouch: 7:57am On Jun 01, 2021
cry

na that stray bullet own deh pain pass
Re: Uzodinma Commiserates With Families Of Those Killed By Unknown Gunmen by Donedeal1(m): 7:57am On Jun 01, 2021
Sir, please tell us what happened to your August visitor,

Selfish calours and self centered folks.

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma Commiserates With Families Of Those Killed By Unknown Gunmen by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 01, 2021
Re: Uzodinma Commiserates With Families Of Those Killed By Unknown Gunmen by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 01, 2021
MAGG0T:
cheesy

Imo don't have a governor..

We can't accept anyone who came through the back door as our governor, imolites ain't foolish
True... Supreme Court imposed Administrator can never be our governor.....

4 Likes

Re: Uzodinma Commiserates With Families Of Those Killed By Unknown Gunmen by DashDolls(m): 7:57am On Jun 01, 2021
Re: Uzodinma Commiserates With Families Of Those Killed By Unknown Gunmen by Starships4u(m): 7:58am On Jun 01, 2021
Ow about those killed by soldiers yesterday at Naze?

Why are students being picked up from their hostel indiscriminately

Btw,
What was Ahmed Gulak doing I'm the South East as head of Constitution Review meanwhile it was Remi Tinubu who headed that of Lagos State

Why must it be an APC man who heads constitutional Review
Is it an APC constitution or a Nigerian Constitution

Stop playing with people's INTELLIGENCE....

THE LAST IS YET TO BE HEARD FROM IMO THO.

2 Likes

Re: Uzodinma Commiserates With Families Of Those Killed By Unknown Gunmen by KingAzari: 7:58am On Jun 01, 2021
The worst accident to ever happen in leadership in the world is Hope Uzodinma.

2 Likes

Re: Uzodinma Commiserates With Families Of Those Killed By Unknown Gunmen by Thomist(m): 7:58am On Jun 01, 2021
kenzysmith:
Rochaa or his son in law uche nwosu is son in law is responsible for gudlak death am not far from the truth
You talk out of ignorance.
If you get arrested for the evidence you will rot in jail.

4 Likes

Re: Uzodinma Commiserates With Families Of Those Killed By Unknown Gunmen by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 01, 2021
the military and police combined have killed more civilians in their faceoff with UGM

4 Likes

Re: Uzodinma Commiserates With Families Of Those Killed By Unknown Gunmen by Sultty(m): 7:59am On Jun 01, 2021
see another pathetic Buhari puppet

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kaduna LG Polls: APC Humbles PDP As It Wins 15 LGs, PDP Wins 2 / NNPC Apologises To Nigerians Over Bad Fuel, Long Queues / Oshiomole: Atiku Can’t Manage His Household; Preach Unity In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.