Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,325 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Anyone Knowledgeable About Health Education/physical And Health Education - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Anyone Knowledgeable About Health Education/physical And Health Education (225 Views)

Lagos 2021 Police Recruitment: Physical And Credential Screening Exercise Begins / College Of Nursing And Health Sciences, Obohia-ndoki, Abia State Vacancy / NAF List Of Shortlisted Candidates 2019/2020 For Physical And Document Screening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Knowledgeable About Health Education/physical And Health Education by joilin(f): 10:12pm On May 31, 2021
I studied health Education in the department of physical and health Education. We did both coursework at 100 and 200levels and concentrated on health Education at 300 and 400 level. Now my question is can someone who studied health Education be employed to teach physical and health Education in secondary school
Re: Anyone Knowledgeable About Health Education/physical And Health Education by amliftedhigher: 10:30pm On May 31, 2021
joilin:
I studied health Education in the department of physical and health Education. We did both coursework at 100 and 200levels and concentrated on health Education at 300 and 400 level. Now my question is can someone who studied health Education be employed to teach physical and health Education in secondary school

I read Health Education and I got job first as a teacher before joining a federal government oil company.
Re: Anyone Knowledgeable About Health Education/physical And Health Education by joilin(f): 10:44pm On May 31, 2021
amliftedhigher:

I read Health Education and I got job first as a teacher before joining a federal government oil company.
Good to hear that. Please what subject where you employed to teach. I'm applying to teach physical and health Education but I'm not sure if I'm qualified. Thanks for the response

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy - Sales Representatives / Do You Earn Enough? / Is This Interview Genuine Pls (from Baohubconsults)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.