Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,063 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Mohammed, Ahmed Gulak Son Reveals His Father's Last Words Before He Was Murdered - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mohammed, Ahmed Gulak Son Reveals His Father's Last Words Before He Was Murdered (55326 Views)

IPOB On Ahmed Gulak: It’s Political Assassination, Hold Uzodinma, Not Us / Photos From Scene Of Ahmed Gulak's Assassination (Graphic) / Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohammed, Ahmed Gulak Son Reveals His Father's Last Words Before He Was Murdered by emonis88: 8:37am On Jun 01, 2021
linefyn:
This one is trembling already.Sai Baba Buhari.
Dementia.
Re: Mohammed, Ahmed Gulak Son Reveals His Father's Last Words Before He Was Murdered by oloshun(m): 8:39am On Jun 01, 2021
So what's special about what he told his son. Thank you my son, God bless. And that's what he will never forget? For his father not to tell him what's on ground, it shows he is either useless, or they didn't have good relationship. So please tell the son to shut up because there is nothing special in those words.
Re: Mohammed, Ahmed Gulak Son Reveals His Father's Last Words Before He Was Murdered by Richieniit: 8:45am On Jun 01, 2021
Abdul05:
Don't worry Son, your father was killed in the War zone.
ipob /ESN are ready to make orphans of children and render many home less

I promise you son, very soon they will feel the guilt and shame grin grin

Just manage to suppress your tears. cry cry

Why are you still mentioning ipob?? Is you dumb?? They said they're not the one and clearly there state governor already knows this and state it to be political assassination. Either you're full of hatred or you are sooo stupid
Re: Mohammed, Ahmed Gulak Son Reveals His Father's Last Words Before He Was Murdered by sonofElElyon: 8:45am On Jun 01, 2021
Sebastine1994:
Life's so much simpler when you're dead!

So says "Sebastine the living"
Re: Mohammed, Ahmed Gulak Son Reveals His Father's Last Words Before He Was Murdered by Slydegeneral000: 8:48am On Jun 01, 2021
Abdul05:

Mehn... U are shameless
Re: Mohammed, Ahmed Gulak Son Reveals His Father's Last Words Before He Was Murdered by Gobdddd(m): 8:49am On Jun 01, 2021
Please do.
Kill the Hope Uzodimma first.

linefyn:
We will avenge ur father's death.
Re: Mohammed, Ahmed Gulak Son Reveals His Father's Last Words Before He Was Murdered by sandra50(f): 8:50am On Jun 01, 2021
IPO kee you there..na your papa kill for political reasons
Abdul05:

Re: Mohammed, Ahmed Gulak Son Reveals His Father's Last Words Before He Was Murdered by kinzation(m): 8:51am On Jun 01, 2021
I’m not afraid na grin grin grin
linefyn:
Re: Mohammed, Ahmed Gulak Son Reveals His Father's Last Words Before He Was Murdered by Lexusgs430: 8:55am On Jun 01, 2021
The poor have always been the target....... Now the political class, are now facing the heat..............

Let's see if a solution would not be found......... cheesy
Re: Mohammed, Ahmed Gulak Son Reveals His Father's Last Words Before He Was Murdered by Adetayo1978(m): 8:57am On Jun 01, 2021
United we stand, divided we fall.
Re: Mohammed, Ahmed Gulak Son Reveals His Father's Last Words Before He Was Murdered by dederocs(m): 8:57am On Jun 01, 2021
Everyone got his day.
Re: Mohammed, Ahmed Gulak Son Reveals His Father's Last Words Before He Was Murdered by olarent: 9:01am On Jun 01, 2021
A wealthy man told me that when you refuse to help the poor when you have the power to do so,when they are neglected and become terror you we pay for it.And that is exactly what is happening in this nation now,a political class make sure that over 90% renders useless,they shall experience more of this if they failed to redress people basic need.Theory of needs propounded by Abraham Maslow,that theories is very key in human exixtences the lower need is physiological needs any government in the work that failed her citizen on this invited anarchy.physiological need for the benefit of non management student please google search it.
Re: Mohammed, Ahmed Gulak Son Reveals His Father's Last Words Before He Was Murdered by vikstandon(m): 9:01am On Jun 01, 2021
Abdul05:

The truth don't stay hidden for long...my friend!!
You must think with your head not your mouth... don't play politics with human life...

Just pray your life won't be used to play this kind of politics.

The truth don't stay hidden for long... Just stay calm.
Re: Mohammed, Ahmed Gulak Son Reveals His Father's Last Words Before He Was Murdered by Bimpe29: 9:02am On Jun 01, 2021
May Allah forgive his sins, bless his soul with Jannat Fridaouz and grant his family the fortitude to bear his death Aameen.
Re: Mohammed, Ahmed Gulak Son Reveals His Father's Last Words Before He Was Murdered by VanBommel(m): 9:29am On Jun 01, 2021
Abdul05:

moronic rant grin cheesy
Re: Mohammed, Ahmed Gulak Son Reveals His Father's Last Words Before He Was Murdered by Ehinjuola: 9:34am On Jun 01, 2021
"God bless you my son" is now a golden word that you can't forget in your life now... Smh.
All this bloggers self.
Re: Mohammed, Ahmed Gulak Son Reveals His Father's Last Words Before He Was Murdered by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 01, 2021
Gobdddd:
Please do. Kill the Hope Uzodimma first.
We don't kill, we only fight our fighters.
Re: Mohammed, Ahmed Gulak Son Reveals His Father's Last Words Before He Was Murdered by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:46am On Jun 01, 2021
THIS TOTALLY AVOIDABLE.
WHAT HAPPENED TO GULAK IS PURE ERROR IN JUDGEMENT,HE SHOULD HAVE MOVED WITH HIS SECURITY DETAILS TO STAY SAFE. angry
Re: Mohammed, Ahmed Gulak Son Reveals His Father's Last Words Before He Was Murdered by WorldRichest: 9:46am On Jun 01, 2021
Abdul05:

You will feel shame and humiliation also. IPOB?ESN kee you there. What about the thousands of people that you Almajaris born by destitues at the roadside have killed?
Re: Mohammed, Ahmed Gulak Son Reveals His Father's Last Words Before He Was Murdered by immortal2: 10:02am On Jun 01, 2021
Abdul05:

I dont blame you for this your rubbish statement. I only blame your vassals in the South who empowered you.

But before you start your madness, you can go after Monguno whom Ahmed Gulak said wanted to assassinate him.
Re: Mohammed, Ahmed Gulak Son Reveals His Father's Last Words Before He Was Murdered by eguarojeona: 10:03am On Jun 01, 2021
Abdul05:

Someone should report this handle.Northerners have been k*lling southerners did we retaliate?You people think you are the only violent people.Try rubbish again.Na that north we go come meet Una .Wawa ne
Re: Mohammed, Ahmed Gulak Son Reveals His Father's Last Words Before He Was Murdered by AuroraBrls: 10:08am On Jun 01, 2021
This situation is horribly getting out of hand.

Hoodlums and miscreants have hijacked the volatile and insecure situation in the East. Every incidence of tragedy must be blamed on IPOB even when they are not the masterminds.

Anyone who gave a go ahead order or masterminded Gulaks killing made a terrible mistake.

More and more reasons are being given the Military and the North to turn the East into a war zone for no just cause.

The last time this happened, for a just cause, millions of innocent women and children were starved to death, killed, raped, men and brethren were killed.

The easiest way to unleash mayhem or start a jihad is to kill a Northerner of Political or Religious importance. The death of Ahmadu Bello is still being avenged even by Buhari. The West can be packaged but this happening in the East of all places is not pardonable. There is much bad blood between the North and the East.
Re: Mohammed, Ahmed Gulak Son Reveals His Father's Last Words Before He Was Murdered by amstardi: 10:41am On Jun 01, 2021
linefyn:
linefyn na normal social media jihadi..

Nd I repeat the worst fear of the Fulani north is a united south
Re: Mohammed, Ahmed Gulak Son Reveals His Father's Last Words Before He Was Murdered by amstardi: 10:43am On Jun 01, 2021
linefyn:
We don't kill, we only fight our fighters.
you created this moniker last night and this what you spewing in the morning
Re: Mohammed, Ahmed Gulak Son Reveals His Father's Last Words Before He Was Murdered by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 01, 2021
amstardi:
linefyn na normal social media jihadi..

Nd I repeat the worst fear of the Fulani north is a united south
A normal human being will not think of anything biafra.As the future President of Nigeria, i've foreseen one nigeria.
Re: Mohammed, Ahmed Gulak Son Reveals His Father's Last Words Before He Was Murdered by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 01, 2021
amstardi:
you created this moniker last night and this what you spewing in the morning
I created it simply because i want to counter victorusa's madness but unfortunately he ran away like a coward.
Re: Mohammed, Ahmed Gulak Son Reveals His Father's Last Words Before He Was Murdered by amstardi: 11:03am On Jun 01, 2021
Yes we must have one Nigeria . Walahi that is my mantra and I raise the flag.

But befoe that . This must happen

1) all lands occupied by Fulani TERRORISTs must be reclaimed and returned to the indeginuos tribes..

2) Miyetti ALLAH must be listed as a terrorist group.

3) all Miyetti Allah leaders who openly or hiddenly supported the massacres of over 40,000 Nigerians since 2013 must be arested, tried and executed.

4) all federal MDA and parastatal dominated by the Fulani must be ameliorated and appointments must reflect federal character.

5) military police DSS DMi NiA Nscdc NIS NPS NCS must be overhauled and kept away from tribalism (Fulani dominated)

6) the judiciary must be looked into and shaped in soch a way that reflects federal character. (Most judges are Fulani)

7) all Fulani killer HERDSMEN must be hunted down across Africa ,arested , tried and executed .

cool a border wall must be built along the northern boundaries .

9) INEC must be reformed .

10) appointments shall be based on tribe and not region.

11) NNPC and other oil and gas establishment must reflect federal character. (NNPC, NPDC, NIpco,NLNG, PTF,PPPRA, PEqF,NGC, FPR) are all 80% dominated by Fulani ..

If this is done , then I see a greater Nigeria with all tribes prospering and doing well
linefyn:
A normal human being will not think of anything biafra.As the future President of Nigeria, i've foreseen one nigeria.
Re: Mohammed, Ahmed Gulak Son Reveals His Father's Last Words Before He Was Murdered by EASY39(m): 11:07am On Jun 01, 2021
Mikecold:
Bloggers would milk every angle till juice dries out

Watch out for the last moment of gulak in toilet
you nail it, I read to the end I couldnt find any meaning to this .
Re: Mohammed, Ahmed Gulak Son Reveals His Father's Last Words Before He Was Murdered by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 01, 2021
[quote author=amstardi post=102256495]Yes we must have one Nigeria . Walahi that is my mantra and I raise the flag.

But befoe that . This must happen

1) all lands occupied by Fulani TERRORISTs must be reclaimed and returned to the indeginuos tribes..

2) Miyetti ALLAH must be listed as a terrorist group.

3) all Miyetti Allah leaders who openly or hiddenly supported the massacres of over 40,000 Nigerians since 2013 must be arested, tried and executed.

4) all federal MDA and parastatal dominated by the Fulani must be ameliorated and appointments must reflect federal character.

5) military police DSS DMi NiA Nscdc NIS NPS NCS must be overhauled and kept away from tribalism (Fulani dominated)

6) the judiciary must be looked into and shaped in soch a way that reflects federal character. (Most judges are Fulani)

7) all Fulani killer HERDSMEN must be hunted down across Africa ,arested , their a
will all these things you listed be achieved by killing security agents in the north?
Re: Mohammed, Ahmed Gulak Son Reveals His Father's Last Words Before He Was Murdered by amstardi: 11:19am On Jun 01, 2021
[quote author=linefyn post=102256646][/quote]o cannot really see your question ?

Please rephrase

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Speaks on Biafra: ''What Do Igbos Want?'' / Kolade Akinjo: Appeal Court Upturns Tribunal’s Verdict / Buhari Has Announced Professor Yemi Osinbajo As Running Mate [Confirmed]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.