Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,345 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Beware Of @smartwatchbyprissy Fraudulent Online Ads - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beware Of @smartwatchbyprissy Fraudulent Online Ads (470 Views)

Beware Of Fraudulent Online Transaction / Nigerian Bags A One-year Jail Term For Operating A Fraudulent Facebook Account / Shocking Revelation: Social Exchange Market Grant Busted As Fraudulent Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of @smartwatchbyprissy Fraudulent Online Ads by Derrylatei: 10:30pm On May 31, 2021
I have to notify intending buyers who wishes to buy smart watch series 6 on Instagram, Facebook and any other social media platform to beware of a seller name Smartwatchbyprissy and in some platforms he/she is called smartwatch boss. He is fraudulent and insincere with his online sales.

He/she delivered a smart watch to me and became inresponsive and adamant after delivering a smatch watch that became faulty (screen blank) after two days. All he/she could do is to ignore and play smart on me. I chatted him/her for days with no response until I threatening on going online to expose him before I got a response.

He/she still played tricks on me and finally succeeded in not exchanging, refunding or give any reasonable reason to that effect. I will share his/her tactics later. No wonder his/her username name is smart watch.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware Of @smartwatchbyprissy Fraudulent Online Ads by Derrylatei: 6:41am On Jun 01, 2021
His Facebook page

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware Of @smartwatchbyprissy Fraudulent Online Ads by Derrylatei: 7:42pm On Jun 01, 2021
Beware of this fraudulent seller in Instagram and Facebook.
Re: Beware Of @smartwatchbyprissy Fraudulent Online Ads by Derrylatei: 8:44pm On Jun 06, 2021
So shameful
Re: Beware Of @smartwatchbyprissy Fraudulent Online Ads by olusayo55: 1:00pm On Jun 07, 2021
sad

1 Like

Re: Beware Of @smartwatchbyprissy Fraudulent Online Ads by ijeoma7jol: 6:01pm On Jun 07, 2021
sad

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Ortom Insists Neco Registrar Was Murdered. / Death Every Where Every Day / Boko Haram Attack Kill Six Soldiers And Injure Army General Capture Army Vehicle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.