Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,043 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

6 Things Required To Gain Admission In OOU - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 6 Things Required To Gain Admission In OOU (725 Views)

Checkout The Punishment 200level Pharmacy Student In OOU Got For Making Noise / Is Elect/elect Approved In OOU? / "I Didn't Get Admitted To OOU Because I Am Too Beautiful" - Young Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Things Required To Gain Admission In OOU by Topnotchguides: 11:14pm On May 31, 2021
6 Things required to gain admission in OOU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6P-ZvZ7bCc
#topnotchguides
#ooustudents
#oouadmission

If you are aspiring to gain admission to Olabisi Onabanjo University, OOU.I have good news for you, I will be list out the things required to gain admission to OOU.

The General Admission Requirements for
Gaining admission into an Undergraduate
Program in Oou is basically under 2 entry
the method which includes the UTME entry and the
Direct Entry.

I will speak on things required to gain admission through UTME and Direct ENTRY.

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6P-ZvZ7bCc

Re: 6 Things Required To Gain Admission In OOU by duduade: 3:13pm On Jun 01, 2021
CENTRE FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION
OLABISI ONABANJO UNIVERSITY
AGO IWOYE

OOU INVITES APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION INTO THE WEEK-DAY PART TIME DEGREE PROGRAMMES (2020/2021 ACADEMIC SESSION)

This is to inform the general public of the commencement of the week-day part-time degree programmes in the following courses for the 2020/2021 academic session in the University Centre for Continued Education (CCED):

FACULTY OF ARTS
B. A. English
B. A. Linguistic
B. A. Performing Arts
B. A. French
B. A. History and Diplomatic Studies (HDS)
B. A. Philosophy

FACULTY OF EDUCATION
B.Sc. (Ed) Economics
B.A. (Ed) English
B.Sc. (Ed) Political Science
B. A. (Ed) Guidance and Counselling
B.Sc. (Ed) Nursery and Primary Education (Early Childhood Education)
B.Sc. (Ed) Social Studies
Bachelor of Secretarial Administration (BSA)
Bachelor of Business Education (BBE)

FACULTY OF AMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
B.Sc. Accounting
B.Sc. Banking and Finance
B.Sc. Business Administration
B.Sc. Cooperative Business and Management
B.Sc. Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
B.Sc. Transport Planning and Management
B. Sc. Public Administration
FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
B.Sc. Economics
B.Sc. Mass Communication
B.Sc. Political Science
B.Sc. Sociology
B.Sc. Psychology
B.Sc. Geography

ELIGIBILITY/CRITERIA
Five (5) Year Programmes
General Entry Requirements
Applicants must possess a minimum of five (5) O’Level Credits in relevant subjects at not more than two (2) sittings.

Four (4) Year Programmes
In addition to the general requirements, applicants must possess OND/HND/NCE/A’LEVEL/JUPEP Results/Certificate or First Degree in relevant courses.

MODE OF REGISTRATION
Applicants are to apply through the link below:
ccedoouagoiwoye.edu.ng OR Visit the Centre for Continuing Education (CCED) OOU Mini Campus, Ago-Iwoye for further information.

For further enquiries, please call
08055606475 and 08077463996

Signed
FEMI OGUNWOMOJU
Registrar
Re: 6 Things Required To Gain Admission In OOU by Topnotchguides: 7:38am On Jun 14, 2022
So you have decided to study medicine and surgery in a state-owned university in Nigeria, but wondering which, is the best?

This video will walk you through the best state universities in Nigeria to study medicine and surgery. This analysis is based on the institution’s medical facilities and staff strength and the outstanding academic records at these universities.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57njOtTQtS4
Re: 6 Things Required To Gain Admission In OOU by Topnotchguides: 12:38pm On Jun 30, 2022
I had always warned against picking just any course in university, polytechnic, or college of education. This is because I’d been there too and I knew what worked and what did not.

Some courses had worked in the past in this country but they’re now walking dead. Schools are not doing justice for not scraping those courses yet. Perhaps, our education is turning to, more for the money than the original academic motive.

It's disheartening to still find several of these courses among the most competitive ones in our schools.

Click here to watch��

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpRr1qpYHFQ

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Best Resources For Learning About Devops? / Some Courses You Should Avoid As An Admission Seeker This Year's / ASUU Strike: The Sorry State Of Being A Lecturer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.