Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,192 members, 7,953,690 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:26 PM

Unidentified Man Ordered Out Of His SUV And Shot Dead On The Road In Enugu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unidentified Man Ordered Out Of His SUV And Shot Dead On The Road In Enugu (46969 Views)

Unidentified Man Ran Infront Of Peter Obi Convoy (Photos) / Akeredolu Presents 2020 Prado SUV And A Toyota Hilux To Samuel Aderoboye / Governor Obaseki’s Convoy Accident: 7 Dead On His Way To AAU Convocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unidentified Man Ordered Out Of His SUV And Shot Dead On The Road In Enugu by Obipaul77(m): 8:31am On Jun 01, 2021
Golan007:
Sat East.

grin

grin

Exactly how we like it.

Ok, you are the next victim, even though you are wretched.
Re: Unidentified Man Ordered Out Of His SUV And Shot Dead On The Road In Enugu by pooozeee(m): 8:39am On Jun 01, 2021
Arrest the guy who shot the video, he is part of them for knowing the exact time the guy would be killed and for knowing the exact time to be in position to film the killing.
Re: Unidentified Man Ordered Out Of His SUV And Shot Dead On The Road In Enugu by Simbrixton(m): 8:40am On Jun 01, 2021
Heavensent01:

all lagosian were involved including Igbo and they're fighting for a course which many Yorubas condemned but not like how you acclaimed educated and most travelled Igbo are hailing these bunch of illiterate that's killing fellow Igbo

my pained is why kill fellow Igbo to get back to a Fulani man that don't care, height of stupidity
hahaha dude u funny sha

1 Like

Re: Unidentified Man Ordered Out Of His SUV And Shot Dead On The Road In Enugu by Akinh: 8:42am On Jun 01, 2021
[quote author=temptnow post=102247392]

Stop reposting old news here. Mynd44 and lalasticalala call this guy to order[/quote thank you for that Sir...and that was the clip on that justice they killed o
Re: Unidentified Man Ordered Out Of His SUV And Shot Dead On The Road In Enugu by Princeprofx: 8:45am On Jun 01, 2021
Are you not ashamed of yourself after being brainwashed to speak thus when ever an atrocity is committed by your " known gun men"?
Keep supporting madness, it will soon get to your family members

Fahdiga:
Enough of all this atrocities by the DSS against the east
Re: Unidentified Man Ordered Out Of His SUV And Shot Dead On The Road In Enugu by HimName: 8:46am On Jun 01, 2021
Heavensent01:

all lagosian were involved including Igbo and they're fighting for a course which many Yorubas condemned but not like how you acclaimed educated and most travelled Igbo are hailing these bunch of illiterate that's killing fellow Igbo

my pained is why kill fellow Igbo to get back to a Fulani man that don't care, height of stupidity

The bolded is what I fail to understand.

How can numbers of adults be and remain so senseless?
Re: Unidentified Man Ordered Out Of His SUV And Shot Dead On The Road In Enugu by Golan007: 9:17am On Jun 01, 2021
Obipaul77:
Ok, you are the next victim, even though you are wretched.

Eh Eh!

Catch me if you can.....

grin
Re: Unidentified Man Ordered Out Of His SUV And Shot Dead On The Road In Enugu by lookingfly: 9:30am On Jun 01, 2021
Assassination!!! Blood everywhere!!!.......are you sure another flood will not happen!!
Re: Unidentified Man Ordered Out Of His SUV And Shot Dead On The Road In Enugu by Kingrefreshed: 9:32am On Jun 01, 2021
Emmac433:
The Commissioner of Police, Enugu State Command, CP Mohammed Ndatsu Aliyu, psc, has ordered the launch of a full-scale manhunt of yet-to-be-identified armed assailants alleged to have trailed and shot dead an unidentified man driving in a Mercedes Benz Jeep, which they carted away, along Ebeano Tunnel, Enugu on Sunday, May 30, at about 5pm.

A statement released by the spokesperson of the state police command, ASP Daniel Ndukwe, said the victim, whose true identity is yet to be known, was rushed to the hospital, where he was confirmed dead by doctors on duty and deposited in the mortuary for autopsy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-oELyHsxAo

Nigerian Army! Na them!
Re: Unidentified Man Ordered Out Of His SUV And Shot Dead On The Road In Enugu by vikstandon(m): 9:40am On Jun 01, 2021
Emmac433:
The Commissioner of Police, Enugu State Command, CP Mohammed Ndatsu Aliyu, psc, has ordered the launch of a full-scale manhunt of yet-to-be-identified armed assailants alleged to have trailed and shot dead an unidentified man driving in a Mercedes Benz Jeep, which they carted away, along Ebeano Tunnel, Enugu on Sunday, May 30, at about 5pm.

A statement released by the spokesperson of the state police command, ASP Daniel Ndukwe, said the victim, whose true identity is yet to be known, was rushed to the hospital, where he was confirmed dead by doctors on duty and deposited in the mortuary for autopsy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-oELyHsxAo

Evening Newspaper... You dey carry digested news dey refabricate am.
Go look for something else to do... journalism is not your calling.

This happened on Sunday 5pm and the man is known... An XY Chief Judge of Enugu State.

Don't make it look like you catch new spoil...you are Evening Newspaper!!
Re: Unidentified Man Ordered Out Of His SUV And Shot Dead On The Road In Enugu by darkstar6971(m): 9:45am On Jun 01, 2021
naso o bruh
Fryzi:
This country now unbearable to live in cry
Re: Unidentified Man Ordered Out Of His SUV And Shot Dead On The Road In Enugu by mechanics(m): 9:59am On Jun 01, 2021
His killers won't know peace.
Re: Unidentified Man Ordered Out Of His SUV And Shot Dead On The Road In Enugu by Princewell2012(m): 10:07am On Jun 01, 2021
usecondom:
What's the meaning of all these nonsense? What's going on really? angry angry angry

Police have to do their job discreetly. Alots of crime and atrocities will be increased under the disguise of unknown gun men. So when an armed Robber rubbed and killed in in part of south east it will be tagged as unknown gun men and the robbers will escape and goes Scot free.
Re: Unidentified Man Ordered Out Of His SUV And Shot Dead On The Road In Enugu by Princewell2012(m): 10:18am On Jun 01, 2021
Simbrixton:
please dont say rubbish to score political shots

Leave him alone. so when an armed robber robbed and killed now in the south east the robbers will go Scot free and the police will blame Ipob instead of going after the robbers.
Re: Unidentified Man Ordered Out Of His SUV And Shot Dead On The Road In Enugu by Princewell2012(m): 10:26am On Jun 01, 2021
Lexicon123:
If this is true then it is highly condemnable. As little as these actions look, they contribute significantly to escalating the palpable tension in the land.

Exactly that is what they wanted to achieve. They were not happy when they said south east is the most peaceful place in Nigeria.

Don't be surprised this government might have a hand in these situations.
Re: Unidentified Man Ordered Out Of His SUV And Shot Dead On The Road In Enugu by greggng: 10:28am On Jun 01, 2021
Brenn594:
This is truly sad east,but why dem no carry de benz

Assassins don't take a so single pin from tgeir victims ...May God continue to protect us ...cos He is the only hope right now
Re: Unidentified Man Ordered Out Of His SUV And Shot Dead On The Road In Enugu by Insectkiller: 10:42am On Jun 01, 2021
...this is barbaric.

Is it because he didn't sit-at-home??

This is unacceptable.. God will deal every evil doers.

Re: Unidentified Man Ordered Out Of His SUV And Shot Dead On The Road In Enugu by PeachtreeReside(f): 10:42am On Jun 01, 2021
They could have just taken the car without killing him.....So sad!
Re: Unidentified Man Ordered Out Of His SUV And Shot Dead On The Road In Enugu by clarocuzioo(m): 10:56am On Jun 01, 2021
Heavensent01:

just read your Aba English again and see whose teacher should refund tuition fees. so in the school you attend that's if you even passed through elementary education, na teachers your parents they pay your school fees to or school authority? Mutiu

so because funsho and Bola Ige was politically killed it must interest you in Igbo land? very soon you mumu will be comparing una self as the best region in Nigeria.

you need your brain flushed until it get to the level of enjoying sanity again

And the school authorities comprises of who?

Your village people i guess. chaiiii who do you.

Bola Ige and Funsho Williams are not of concern to us, but we have to remind some urchins and cretins that there is general insecurity all over Nigeria for a long time, it is not limited to any region, so they don't continue with their warped hungry and stupid mentality.

By the way, It is Bola Ige and Funsho Williams "Were" and not "Was".

You see my friend , your tuition indeed need to be refunded.
Re: Unidentified Man Ordered Out Of His SUV And Shot Dead On The Road In Enugu by Heavensent01(m): 10:59am On Jun 01, 2021
clarocuzioo:

And the school authorities comprises of who?

Your village people i guess. chaiiii who do you.

Bola Ige and Funsho Williams are not of concern to us, but we have to remind some urchins and cretins that there is general insecurity all over Nigeria for a long time, it is not limited to any region, so they don't continue with their warped hungry and stupid mentality.

By the way, It is Bola Ige and Funsho Williams "Were" and not "Was".

You see my friend , your tuition indeed need to be refunded.

so in your Aba community school na teacher dey collect tuition fees on behalf of school authority? and this Dundee is still repeating this gibberish with confidence

I don't know who you donate your brain to but I hope is not Nnamdi KANU because you won't receive it back just as Biafra levy is gone
Re: Unidentified Man Ordered Out Of His SUV And Shot Dead On The Road In Enugu by clarocuzioo(m): 11:03am On Jun 01, 2021
Heavensent01:

so in your Aba community school na teacher dey collect tuition fees on behalf of school authority? and this Dundee is still repeating this gibberish with confidence

I don't know who you donate your brain to but I hope is not Nnamdi KANU because you won't receive it back just as Biafra levy is gone

I asked a simple question and you are yet to answer?

The school authorities comprises of who?

Besides, how about your extra mural classes and Private lessons who collects it ? Oh sorry, you are not used to private lessons thats why you have a very low IQ. The.more reason you don't know when to use WAS and WERE
Re: Unidentified Man Ordered Out Of His SUV And Shot Dead On The Road In Enugu by vioment: 12:09pm On Jun 01, 2021
Forensics have never been more needed.

Rip to the lost soul. May your family have the strength to overcome your loss.
Re: Unidentified Man Ordered Out Of His SUV And Shot Dead On The Road In Enugu by tonididdy(m): 12:24pm On Jun 01, 2021
My eastern brothers... What's happening in your lands?

Don't you think it's time to stop celebrating this unknown gun men and demand they reveal themselves to you before you continue the celebrations.

This could be masked Fulani or BH members invading your state and you are rejoicing for and with them.

... Na Igbo people dey suffer and die oh.... make una think oh.
Re: Unidentified Man Ordered Out Of His SUV And Shot Dead On The Road In Enugu by osascybog(m): 12:27pm On Jun 01, 2021
MVLOX:
Na so Dem wan take get their desired country abi.... No problem... We dey watch

Make them come kneel down dey beg you for their freedom abi?he get State wey dis kind thing never happen,you don't even know whether na cult related or business,wetyn concern IPOB matter for this one
Re: Unidentified Man Ordered Out Of His SUV And Shot Dead On The Road In Enugu by tonididdy(m): 12:27pm On Jun 01, 2021
... Let this people go, they want out, let them go. The defenseless are dying for no reasons.

@buhari
@NA
@Senate
Re: Unidentified Man Ordered Out Of His SUV And Shot Dead On The Road In Enugu by Psoul(m): 12:36pm On Jun 01, 2021
....deposited at the mortuary for autopsy

Autopsy for what naa.
You saw someone killed by gunshot and u still want to do autopsy.
Oya naa.
Re: Unidentified Man Ordered Out Of His SUV And Shot Dead On The Road In Enugu by Utycar: 12:45pm On Jun 01, 2021
osascybog:

Make them come kneel down dey beg you for their freedom abi?he get State wey dis kind thing never happen,you don't even know whether na cult related or business,wetyn concern IPOB matter for this one

One reason why Akwa Ibom State will never! I repeat will never be a part of killers country call Biafra. What is the difference between them and Boko Haram
Re: Unidentified Man Ordered Out Of His SUV And Shot Dead On The Road In Enugu by Eriokanmi: 3:00pm On Jun 01, 2021
Unknown gunmen killed gulak
They're just telling lies. See the manner at which they killed this man in that video?

This is a reason we should be carrying gun in this country. Had the guy videoing the scene had a gun, those idiots wouldn't have been alive by now because he would have taken their lives right on the spot. I don't know why our government is afraid of legalising gun. We will save more lives than losing same.

By the way, the life of the guy who videoed the scene is at risk. He should have edited it without allowing his balcony and thst signboard to show. People should be careful when posting videos or pictures on the social media abeg. OP please take note.

Some people said we can't use ATM in Nigeria but now, they've been proven wrong. Same mentality of government on gun licensing.There's proliferation of gun in town already. They should just legalise it and let's see if this nonsense won't stop nationwide. You that is coming to attack people in their houses would think twice before you leave your house.
Re: Unidentified Man Ordered Out Of His SUV And Shot Dead On The Road In Enugu by bobbychat: 3:20pm On Jun 01, 2021
Don't know if this news is a recent one. I have my doubt.
Re: Unidentified Man Ordered Out Of His SUV And Shot Dead On The Road In Enugu by Heavensent01(m): 3:30pm On Jun 01, 2021
clarocuzioo:

I asked a simple question and you are yet to answer?

The school authorities comprises of who?

Besides, how about your extra mural classes and Private lessons who collects it ? Oh sorry, you are not used to private lessons thats why you have a very low IQ. The.more reason you don't know when to use WAS and WERE

private lesson you attended couldn't influence your common sense

see this compound foool talking about IQ. all your effort to convince me that you're sane have prove abortive, the more you prove to be sane, the more insane you sound

just pack your watery brain one side, ndi pay school fees to teachers
Re: Unidentified Man Ordered Out Of His SUV And Shot Dead On The Road In Enugu by clarocuzioo(m): 4:23pm On Jun 01, 2021
Heavensent01:

private lesson you attended couldn't influence your common sense

see this compound foool talking about IQ. all your effort to convince me that you're sane have prove abortive, the more you prove to be sane, the more insane you sound

just pack your watery brain one side, ndi pay school fees to teachers

When they have nothing else left in their brain, they resort to throwing tantrums.

A simple question was asked and till now u can't answer rather you resort to throwing tantrums.

I won't descend to your level.

Bye.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu Analysis Of Peter Obi Chances Of Winning The Presidential Election / Protest Against Navy In Oghara, Delta State / Buhari's Daughter-In-Law, Zahra Ado-Bayero Wears Western-Style Wedding Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.