Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

SAN, Others Berate Buhari Regime For Attack On Sowore - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SAN, Others Berate Buhari Regime For Attack On Sowore (13043 Views)

Tinubu @ 70 Visit: Sowore, Others Berate Ex-Eagles Stars / South-South Leaders Berate Buhari Over "Dot In A Circle" Statement / Lauretta Onochie On Sowore Arrest: “DSS Saved Him From Setting Self Ablaze” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SAN, Others Berate Buhari Regime For Attack On Sowore by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 01, 2021
AroOkigbo:

You have soon forgotten when you were also blaming it on GEJ grin
That was because of his cluelessness and his incompetence.
Re: SAN, Others Berate Buhari Regime For Attack On Sowore by Dapson73(m): 7:56am On Jun 01, 2021
linefyn:
Do i sound as i'm joking? Just take a look at what's going on in this country: bandits:buhari; boko haram:buhari; esn:buhari; kidnapping:buhari;abduction:buhari.Everything you blame it on buhari.

You sounded like illiterate.... Whose name should be called?
President of Federal Republic of Nigeria is a responsibility and not a tittle. If the lifeless one isn't capable, let the idiot resign.
Re: SAN, Others Berate Buhari Regime For Attack On Sowore by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 01, 2021
GorillaApp:

That quote doesnt mean there is a lie in your statement. It simply mean that the head wearing a crown is uneasy( troubled).
I understand now.
Re: SAN, Others Berate Buhari Regime For Attack On Sowore by Nobody: 7:59am On Jun 01, 2021
Dapson73:

You sounded like illiterate.... Whose name should be called?
President of Federal Republic of Nigeria is a responsibility and not a tittle. If the lifeless one isn't capable, let the idiot resign.
Ooh now you know. But during gej you guys still blame buhari for militancy.
Re: SAN, Others Berate Buhari Regime For Attack On Sowore by Pacesetter123(m): 8:00am On Jun 01, 2021
linefyn:
Do i sound as i'm joking? Just take a look at what's going on in this country: bandits:buhari; boko haram:buhari; esn:buhari; kidnapping:buhari;abduction:buhari.Everything you blame it on buhari.
Nawa for some of una for this kon3..oo!
So who gives the final order for things to be done in this nation?
Who should we blame n hold responsible if anything goes wrong,or who should we praise if things go well in this country?
Re: SAN, Others Berate Buhari Regime For Attack On Sowore by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 01, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

Is he not supposed to lead the warfare f om the front, why is he lilly livered
You mean he should get up and fight?
Re: SAN, Others Berate Buhari Regime For Attack On Sowore by Pacesetter123(m): 8:02am On Jun 01, 2021
Charliewyt:
Sorry I quoted you, Initally I thought you are a human being, my bad. Sorry once more no vex abeg.
grin grin grin
Re: SAN, Others Berate Buhari Regime For Attack On Sowore by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 01, 2021
Pacesetter123:
Nawa for some of una for this kon3..oo!
So who gives the final order for things to be done in this nation?
Who should we blame n hold responsible if anything goes wrong,or who should we praise if things go well in this country?
He may take his fair share of the blame but not as people call him all sorts of names.
Re: SAN, Others Berate Buhari Regime For Attack On Sowore by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 01, 2021
4four:
it seem that pomo wey den the give Una don block Ur thinking faculty. Is it me they should have blame?
Exactly. You should be blamed.
Re: SAN, Others Berate Buhari Regime For Attack On Sowore by 4four(m): 8:26am On Jun 01, 2021
linefyn:
Exactly. You should be blamed.
slavery mentality is inbuilt in you people
Re: SAN, Others Berate Buhari Regime For Attack On Sowore by Minjim: 8:27am On Jun 01, 2021
linefyn:
Whatever happens they always pin it on Buhari.What do buhari have to do with this man?

Well, maybe, it's because the bulk stops at his table, don't you think so?
Re: SAN, Others Berate Buhari Regime For Attack On Sowore by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 01, 2021
4four:
slavery mentality is inbuilt in you people
You're a slave under me. All other regions are slaves to the north, you know that.My fathers ruled your fathers and i'll equally rule you as President of Nigeria
Re: SAN, Others Berate Buhari Regime For Attack On Sowore by Kurumaru: 8:31am On Jun 01, 2021
Ferizu:
I don’t think most people know what a president mean o

Don't mind that paid robot and his cohorts.. His paymasters aren't that intelligent too, to have recruited such a DUMB boi.. Waste of resources and Semen..

1 Like

Re: SAN, Others Berate Buhari Regime For Attack On Sowore by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 01, 2021
Minjim:

Well, maybe, it's because the bulk stops at his table, don't you think so?
People's judgement is been unfair. He should be criticised not insulted.
Re: SAN, Others Berate Buhari Regime For Attack On Sowore by 4four(m): 8:35am On Jun 01, 2021
linefyn:
You're a slave under me. All other regions are slaves to the north, you know that.My fathers ruled your fathers and i'll equally rule you as President of Nigeria
no be your fault, na Tinubu cause ham, did u what? Everybody 4k up must be treated, the music already start
Re: SAN, Others Berate Buhari Regime For Attack On Sowore by Akwamkpuruamu: 8:54am On Jun 01, 2021
linefyn:
You mean he should get up and fight?

No, he should lie down and sleep
Re: SAN, Others Berate Buhari Regime For Attack On Sowore by Emmasnoop(m): 8:57am On Jun 01, 2021
linefyn:
Whatever happens they always pin it on Buhari.What do buhari have to do with this man?
NA YOUR PAPA THEM GO PIN AM TO IF NOR BE BUHARI,MUMU PERSON
Re: SAN, Others Berate Buhari Regime For Attack On Sowore by rita25(f): 9:21am On Jun 01, 2021
so it was on his bumbum they shot him.............they should have targeted the as..hole grin
Re: SAN, Others Berate Buhari Regime For Attack On Sowore by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 01, 2021
Emmasnoop:
NA YOUR PAPA THEM GO PIN AM TO IF NOR BE BUHARI,MUMU PERSON
The pain enter this one wel wel.
Re: SAN, Others Berate Buhari Regime For Attack On Sowore by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 01, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

No, he should lie down and sleep
What do you mean exactly?
Re: SAN, Others Berate Buhari Regime For Attack On Sowore by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 01, 2021
4four:
no be your fault, na Tinubu cause ham, did u what? Everybody 4k up must be treated, the music already start
Don't mention tinubu; I'm not afonja.
Re: SAN, Others Berate Buhari Regime For Attack On Sowore by 4four(m): 10:02am On Jun 01, 2021
linefyn:
Don't mention tinubu; I'm not afonja.
is only a mad man will think that u b Afonja b4 now, I know that u are lunatic cow son of quota system
Re: SAN, Others Berate Buhari Regime For Attack On Sowore by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 01, 2021
4four:
is only a mad man will think that u b Afonja b4 now, I know that u are lunatic cow son of quota system
Thank you!
Re: SAN, Others Berate Buhari Regime For Attack On Sowore by Minjim: 12:02pm On Jun 01, 2021
linefyn:
People's judgement is been unfair. He should be criticised not insulted.

Some people lack decorum.

We are rised differently
Re: SAN, Others Berate Buhari Regime For Attack On Sowore by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 01, 2021
Charliewyt:
that is why he is the Commamder In Chief (C-In-C) of the country, The number one reason why he is being paid as the president is to protect the life of Nigerian citizens.

Here is president Buhari blaming ex president Jonathan. So if we blame Buhari today it is not out of place.

Please tell him ooo
Re: SAN, Others Berate Buhari Regime For Attack On Sowore by bigtt76(f): 12:58pm On Jun 01, 2021
Why not also berate the guy for endangering his own life and those of his supporters?

Minjim:

https://punchng.com/san-others-berate-buhari-regime-for-attack-on-sowore/?utm_source=telegram&utm_medium=social

Re: SAN, Others Berate Buhari Regime For Attack On Sowore by AroOkigbo(m): 4:24pm On Jun 01, 2021
linefyn:
That was because of his cluelessness and his incompetence.
Isn't it same thing that is happening now grin
Re: SAN, Others Berate Buhari Regime For Attack On Sowore by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 01, 2021
AroOkigbo:

Isn't it same thing that is happening now grin
It's happening now but pdp are the cause of what's happening now because they want to gain relevance once more.
Re: SAN, Others Berate Buhari Regime For Attack On Sowore by AroOkigbo(m): 4:31pm On Jun 01, 2021
linefyn:
It's happening now but pdp are the cause of what's happening now because they want to gain relevance once more.
An you think APC members went the cause of the insecurity during GEJ tenue because they wanted to win the election?
Re: SAN, Others Berate Buhari Regime For Attack On Sowore by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 01, 2021
AroOkigbo:

An you think APC members went the cause of the insecurity during GEJ tenue because they wanted to win the election?
Absolutely NO! That was simply gej's incompetence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Firms’ Failure To Remit 1% Profit To NYSC Fund Attracts Jail Term / CPC Bloc Dumps Abdulahi For APC Chairmanship Position / Lagos Assembly Queries LG Boss Over Abuse Of ₦‎350 Million Monthly Allocations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.