Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,204 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

VIDEO: Thousands Of Chelsea Fans In Ghana March On The Street To Celebrate - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / VIDEO: Thousands Of Chelsea Fans In Ghana March On The Street To Celebrate (453 Views)

Stephen Ugboo Goes Blind, Begs In Enugu Street To Feed [VIDEO] / Women World Cup: USA Team Welcomed Home By Thousands Of Fans In New York(Photos) / Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: Thousands Of Chelsea Fans In Ghana March On The Street To Celebrate by Salimsalimsaleh: 6:22am On Jun 01, 2021
VIDEO: Thousands of Chelsea fans in Ghana march on the street to celebrate the Champions League victor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iGnSI-Tp2g

Re: VIDEO: Thousands Of Chelsea Fans In Ghana March On The Street To Celebrate by temitope27(m): 6:37am On Jun 01, 2021
Up blues
Re: VIDEO: Thousands Of Chelsea Fans In Ghana March On The Street To Celebrate by temitope27(m): 6:38am On Jun 01, 2021
AframDesign:
Black man grin I laugh

Get responsive website + Domain Registration + SEO for 20k. Check my signature for contact details
wetin be black man, they are football lovers , y do you use oyinbo cars? Shey u get sense like that

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Thousands Of Chelsea Fans In Ghana March On The Street To Celebrate by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:50am On Jun 01, 2021
AframDesign:
Black man grin I laugh

Get responsive website + Domain Registration + SEO for 20k. Check my signature for contact details
oyinbo chelsea fans did more than this in porto
Re: VIDEO: Thousands Of Chelsea Fans In Ghana March On The Street To Celebrate by haffaze777(m): 8:04am On Jun 01, 2021
It can only be bluesssss,people wey Sabi better things,zebra United tufiaka

(1) (Reply)

Wide Jubilation As Ese Brume Gives Nigeria First Olympic Medal / Highlights Of Anayo Iwuala's Scoring And Lifting The Tunisian Super Cup / BREAKING: Three Years After Bribery Ban,nff Returns Salisu Yusuf As Super Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.