Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Godspower Oshodin Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree From Top Swiss Business School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Godspower Oshodin Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree From Top Swiss Business School (10691 Views)

Sunday Igoho Conferred With Honorary Doctorate Degree / Oil Tycoon, Jim Okolo Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree From European-american Uni / Tiwa Savage Bags Honorary Degree From The University Of Kent, UK (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Godspower Oshodin Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree From Top Swiss Business School by kidap: 7:54am On Jun 01, 2021
Nigerian Poet Godspower Oshodin Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree From Top Swiss Business School

Swiss School of Business and Management, Geneva has honored Celebrated Nigerian Poet, Journalist, and PR Consultant Godspower Oshodin with a Doctor of Business Administration on Saturday, May 29.

The event took place at W-Duabi, The Palm Hotel, Dubai. 

The honoris causa according to the ivory citadel of learning was Oshodin’s noteworthy examplary ‘Leadership and Innovation’ to people oriented programs.

Oshodin, in an acceptance speech appreciated the institution and the governing council for the honor. 

“If truly want to grow trees, pray for rain, but never forget to water your seeds. Obviously, it is because I believe our seeds have started growing, that is why the impact is reflecting at this juncture to be awarded a Doctorate Honorary Degree.

“I am highly grateful to the Most High because He made this possible at this point in time, and I will like to extend my appreciations to the Council of the Swiss School of Business and Management, and MG Business Solutions Limited”. 

The awardee described the latest milestone of his, as “an exciting one”. He appreciated his fellow awardees who were at the ceremony at W-Dubai Hotel, and advised, saying “I believe it is not all about the degree, it’s all about the impact that you extend as a result of this”.

“I want to thank some of my friends who came around to support me, Ramah, Sasha Ray, Ikechukwu, I appreciate all of the moments. 

“I believe from here we are going to transcend into the next level and see how impactful we can be in giving hope to the next generation,” he further added.

Godspower Oshodin’s book ‘A Poet Who Died By His Poem’ is presently making raves on various international book stores globally.

Watch Video below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqTjIgFGssY
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

2 Likes

Re: Godspower Oshodin Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree From Top Swiss Business School by marveangel(m): 8:12am On Jun 01, 2021
Good for him

3 Likes

Re: Godspower Oshodin Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree From Top Swiss Business School by iampeterben(m): 8:35am On Jun 01, 2021
Congratulations to him
Re: Godspower Oshodin Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree From Top Swiss Business School by Chloraseptic: 8:43am On Jun 01, 2021
Most people that graduated 3rd class here would graduate 1st class abroad

Nigeria and hardship are inseparably synonym

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godspower Oshodin Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree From Top Swiss Business School by Greatpoet(m): 10:01am On Jun 01, 2021
grin
Re: Godspower Oshodin Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree From Top Swiss Business School by Pmpm: 10:21am On Jun 01, 2021
We don see am
Re: Godspower Oshodin Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree From Top Swiss Business School by slawormiir: 4:44pm On Jun 01, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Congratulations son
Edo children are damnn brilliant

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Godspower Oshodin Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree From Top Swiss Business School by KhalaKuta(m): 4:45pm On Jun 01, 2021
OMO ODuduwa amaka

Re: Godspower Oshodin Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree From Top Swiss Business School by KhingLufem1(m): 4:45pm On Jun 01, 2021
Good
Re: Godspower Oshodin Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree From Top Swiss Business School by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 01, 2021
well congrats.. everywhere good nah
Re: Godspower Oshodin Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree From Top Swiss Business School by Kingrefreshed: 4:46pm On Jun 01, 2021
kidap:
Nigerian Poet Godspower Oshodin Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree From Top Swiss Business School

Swiss School of Business and Management, Geneva has honored Celebrated Nigerian Poet, Journalist, and PR Consultant Godspower Oshodin with a Doctor of Business Administration on Saturday, May 29.

The event took place at W-Duabi, The Palm Hotel, Dubai. 

The honoris causa according to the ivory citadel of learning was Oshodin’s noteworthy examplary ‘Leadership and Innovation’ to people oriented programs.

Oshodin, in an acceptance speech appreciated the institution and the governing council for the honor. 

“If truly want to grow trees, pray for rain, but never forget to water your seeds. Obviously, it is because I believe our seeds have started growing, that is why the impact is reflecting at this juncture to be awarded a Doctorate Honorary Degree.

“I am highly grateful to the Most High because He made this possible at this point in time, and I will like to extend my appreciations to the Council of the Swiss School of Business and Management, and MG Business Solutions Limited”. 

The awardee described the latest milestone of his, as “an exciting one”. He appreciated his fellow awardees who were at the ceremony at W-Dubai Hotel, and advised, saying “I believe it is not all about the degree, it’s all about the impact that you extend as a result of this”.

“I want to thank some of my friends who came around to support me, Ramah, Sasha Ray, Ikechukwu, I appreciate all of the moments. 

“I believe from here we are going to transcend into the next level and see how impactful we can be in giving hope to the next generation,” he further added.

Godspower Oshodin’s book ‘A Poet Who Died By His Poem’ is presently making raves on various international book stores globally.

Watch Video below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqTjIgFGssY
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

Stay there ooo! Don't come back to Nigeria if you like your life. I no no why una go see fine country finish dey return to this shithole

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Godspower Oshodin Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree From Top Swiss Business School by Ezedon(m): 4:46pm On Jun 01, 2021
Good News
Re: Godspower Oshodin Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree From Top Swiss Business School by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 01, 2021
Congratulations.
Meanwhile here we are still on strike.
No one knows when they will resume yet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godspower Oshodin Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree From Top Swiss Business School by Farid24224(m): 4:47pm On Jun 01, 2021
Congratulations, am getting jealous... Lol!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Godspower Oshodin Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree From Top Swiss Business School by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 01, 2021
no be mouth, if you get even bachleor from this scool go dey find work for swiss, person wey even get secondary school certificate fit even see work beforw you. wetin be ssbm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Godspower Oshodin Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree From Top Swiss Business School by PGKing1(m): 4:58pm On Jun 01, 2021
GOD is Great !

Re: Godspower Oshodin Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree From Top Swiss Business School by gregyboy(m): 5:03pm On Jun 01, 2021
Edo deserve her very own republic the british once denied us, and watch how will once again build an empire that would revile world powers....

God bless the chief oshodin family of the great
Benin kingdom

God bless all edos

God bless the disunification of the shithole
And God punish those who support one Nigeria for me

Oshodi in lagos is a benin influenced name of chief oshodin of benin

2 Likes

Re: Godspower Oshodin Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree From Top Swiss Business School by blanquito(m): 5:24pm On Jun 01, 2021
gregyboy:
Edo deserve her very own republic the british once denied us, and watch how will once again build an empire that would revile world powers....

God bless the chief oshodin family of the great
Benin kingdom

God bless all edos

God bless the disunification of the shithole

Amen bro
And God punish those who support one Nigeria for me...

Oshodi in lagos is a benin influenced name of chief oshodin of benin
Re: Godspower Oshodin Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree From Top Swiss Business School by 9jaRealist: 6:06pm On Jun 01, 2021
Chloraseptic:
Most people that graduated 3rd class here would graduate 1st class abroad

Nigeria and hardship are inseparably synonym

Graduate? Hope you know what an “honorary” degree is...

PS: Meanwhile, that business school is of questionable pedigree
https://www.degreeinfo.com/index.php?threads/swiss-school-of-business-and-management.56773/
>
Re: Godspower Oshodin Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree From Top Swiss Business School by gregyboy(m): 6:18pm On Jun 01, 2021
[quote author=blanquito post=102268928][/quote]

embarassed
Re: Godspower Oshodin Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree From Top Swiss Business School by decollex(m): 6:54pm On Jun 01, 2021
I help MBA students do thier Assignments and Projects.
Na money i no get do my own MBA.
Congratulations Mr Oshodin.
Re: Godspower Oshodin Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree From Top Swiss Business School by julioralph(m): 8:08pm On Jun 01, 2021
Congrats Mr Godspower.

Rather suprising that this thread is still on page one, from 7:54 am when it was created till now (8:08 pm)...

Abi poetry no interest Nairalanders ni grin
Re: Godspower Oshodin Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree From Top Swiss Business School by Virtplus(m): 9:26pm On Jun 01, 2021
KhalaKuta:
OMO ODuduwa amaka
who b dis ewe, whc oduduwa u hear say dem say Oshodi na oshodin.. Confirm edo blood
Re: Godspower Oshodin Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree From Top Swiss Business School by egenma(f): 10:17pm On Jun 01, 2021
nic. congrats. that's wat creativity brought to him
Re: Godspower Oshodin Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree From Top Swiss Business School by gregyboy(m): 11:39pm On Jun 01, 2021
Edo, amaka
Re: Godspower Oshodin Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree From Top Swiss Business School by trendo360: 7:46am On Jun 02, 2021
Congrats ... Mr Poet
Re: Godspower Oshodin Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree From Top Swiss Business School by bash55bash: 11:24am On Jun 02, 2021
Hi

(1) (Reply)

900years Old Mummy Of A Polar Princess Found With Eyelashes Still Intact(Photos) / WAEC Endorses Aregbesola’s Opon Imo, Recommend It To Other States - Vanguard / Grammarians Pls Come In! What Is "OSUKA" In English?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.