Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,563 members, 7,837,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) (46742 Views)

Obioma: NECO Debunks Rumour Of Assassination, Says He Died Of Heart Failure In M / NECO Registrar, Godswill Obioma Died Of Natural Causes - Family / President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by Ugonna62: 10:38am On Jun 01, 2021
Where is wike?the spokeman for unknown gum men,he should come and tel us who is responsibe for this one, is it ipob or esn? because as far as the drunkerd is concern it must be ipob.we'r waiting
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by Famocious(m): 10:39am On Jun 01, 2021
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by agent01(m): 10:40am On Jun 01, 2021
daewoorazer:

https://gazettengr.com/breaking-neco-registrar-godswill-obioma-assassinated/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost
He died of Natural cause. The aim of some disgruntled element is to set the nation on fire. Media is one of our problems in this country.
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by excel101(m): 10:41am On Jun 01, 2021
So its now 1-1, because the fulanis thought IPOD, killed Gulak.
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by DamnnNiggarr: 10:43am On Jun 01, 2021
Joromi1:

The differences between you and Fulanis are:

1) They have the number, you don't.

2) They're more brutal and better equipped.

3) They never forget, ask Rufai.

4) They have government's support. Even your SE leaders don't care about you.

5) They don't value life, based on religious beliefs. You like Gulder and women.

Plus or minus, you lose.
please shade more light on the bolded shocked because they Last time I checked, Igbos are majority and fulanis are minority.
Or are you trying to change the narrative??
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by DamnnNiggarr: 10:46am On Jun 01, 2021
Harunabisanti:

Tis is all about leadership tussle, not revenge
the Northerners killed him as in form of revenge.., period.

Change the narrative all you can in order to suit your claims,

But the fact remains that he was killed in his compound in Minna by the Northerners. Simple.
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by Nwaotu10(m): 10:49am On Jun 01, 2021
Let it be on record that he was murdered by the Northerners.

A day of score-settling is at hand.
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 01, 2021
daewoorazer:

https://gazettengr.com/breaking-neco-registrar-godswill-obioma-assassinated/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost

1000111010011110100010000100000010100110100000101010110010001010010000001001101010110010010000001010011010011110101010101001100
#ARTHSOS; #PLANETSOS {
#GEOENGINEERING
#WEATHERMODIFICATION
#GMO
#BIOTECH
#BIOHAZARD
#THEELECTROSHAMAN; #SDM; #GENESIS
} @RoyalMarines !!! #BOBTHEBUILDER; #RISKY; #042REPORT; #IPOB; #ÓDÚÁ; #MASSOB; #REDLIGHTDISTRICT; #AMBERALERT; #ANONYMOUS; #ENVIRONMENTALHEALTH !!! ENDIF {!!! #BOBRISKY !!!}

#MAGBONETIDO #LOTTO #KM48 #RCCG #MOWE #IBAFO #ACEPIXELS #NAIRAMARLEY #NOMANNERS #ITSAMADNESS #SIGMUNDFREUD #BATTABOX #TBT #GDFOLK " @Afam4Eva " #XTINCTIONREBELLION
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by donbenie(m): 10:56am On Jun 01, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

Show me where I said he wasn't killed in Minna?
He's from the Southeast so it correlates with IPOB.
I guess the genuine summation in that comment hurts you but I'm so sorry,I can't help you.
Tell your lovely Buhari to release the students his boys kidnapped in Niger state.
So any Igbo man that gets killed in the world correlates to IPOB?

For your information..

IPOB and IGBO are not synonymous..

But I guess you are two myopic to see that..

Why don't you go ahead and warn Buhari to release the students his boys kidnapped in Niger? grin
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by Joromi1: 11:00am On Jun 01, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
please shade more light on the bolded shocked because they Last time I checked, Igbos are majority and fulanis are minority.
Or are you trying to change the narrative??
When it starts you won't know the difference between Hausa and Fulani.
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by Buksaylor: 11:00am On Jun 01, 2021
daewoorazer:

They will now replace him with a fulani...

So UGM dey Minna too ,I thought it was only in the IPOB east...
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by frog12: 11:02am On Jun 01, 2021
i see now. revenge attack because of gulak.
the way things dey go in nigeria no good.
gulak may have been killed by his senders to scuttle the constitutional review
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by Ashirioluwa: 11:02am On Jun 01, 2021
Fake assassination news

The family claimed the man passed away after a brief illness
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by Christistruth00: 11:03am On Jun 01, 2021
Fake News

His family have already come out to say he died of natural Causes

https://prnigeria.com/2021/06/01/neco-registrar-godswill-obioma/

Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by colorsofrainbow: 11:10am On Jun 01, 2021
donbenie:
So any Igbo man that gets killed in the world correlates to IPOB?

For your information..

IPOB and IGBO are not synonymous..

But I guess you are two myopic to see that..

Why don't you go ahead and warn Buhari to release the students his boys kidnapped in Niger? grin
Buhari is your man,he will need the advice instead of masturbating daily on ipob matter
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by shekauvsbuhari: 11:11am On Jun 01, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

It matters not.
I just made several points there.
Where he was killed is of no relevance.
. Kids
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by donbenie(m): 11:12am On Jun 01, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

Buhari is your man,he will need the advice instead of masturbating daily on ipob matter
Lol..

Thought you were threatening fire and brimstone?

You dey fear Bubu? grin

Delusion is..

When you drag IPOB into a matter wey nobody called them..

Paranoia is..

Somebody died for Niger and you drag IPOB enter..
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by jmoore(m): 11:14am On Jun 01, 2021
The foolish thing is that moderators on nairaland are so inept. Why not blacklist this website for fake news?

They will still approve useless news in the future from this fake news websites. And the fake news is still on front-page.

1 Like

Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by colorsofrainbow: 11:16am On Jun 01, 2021
donbenie:
Lol..

Thought you were threatening fire and brimstone?

You dey fear Bubu? grin
Fear Buhari? grin
Oh! You now agree his bandit-boys are kidnaping their co-headslammers? They should wate the students for all I care grin
What stopped you from coming to SE yesterday after beating your bony chest that the sit-at-home order by Nnamdi Kanu would be disobeyed? grin
APC online warrior grin
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by shekauvsbuhari: 11:16am On Jun 01, 2021
chrisxxx:

By an Igbo man
primary school kids and blind talk.
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by donbenie(m): 11:19am On Jun 01, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

Fear Buhari? grin
Oh! You now agree his bandit-boys are kidnaping their co-headslammers? They should wate the students for all I care grin
What stopped you from coming to SE yesterday after beating your bony chest that the sit-at-home order by Nnamdi Kanu would be disobeyed? grin
APC online warrior grin
Lol..

You no even know wetin dey worry you..grin

Make them kill the Students you dey want go confront Bubu about? cheesy
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by Eminem707(m): 11:19am On Jun 01, 2021
So its now an eye for an eye, a Gulark for Prof. Obioma may next it will be BUHARI for NNANDI KANU.
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 11:21am On Jun 01, 2021
baddosky1:
Mr poster is senile!

Unknown Gunmen strangled the NECO registrar in Minna? So unknown gun men are now in Minna?

This is a reprisal by northerners for the death of Gulak.

Continue posting fake news!

You were boasting on the other thread, they have responded now. What can u do apart from chestbeat online?
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by Pacesetter123(m): 11:23am On Jun 01, 2021
I pray n hope dat dis is not a revenge mission as was earlier on threatened?
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by DamnnNiggarr: 11:24am On Jun 01, 2021
Joromi1:

When it starts you won't know the difference between Hausa and Fulani.
okay, if that's what you mean ( hausa-fulani combination).

But the hausas are distancing themselves from the fulanis of late. Haven't you noticed??
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by Joromi1: 11:26am On Jun 01, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
okay, if that's what you mean ( hausa-fulani combination).

But the hausas are distancing themselves from the fulanis of late. Haven't you noticed??
They're all Muslims and they share similar lifestyle. I don't see any difference.
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by DamnnNiggarr: 11:31am On Jun 01, 2021
Joromi1:

They're all Muslims and they share similar lifestyle. I don't see any difference.
very true,

but the hausas man who's my business associate says otherwise.
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by tonididdy(m): 12:31pm On Jun 01, 2021
Mikecold:
it's not o, the elites have suddenly discovered this is the best time to start eliminating threats and opposition's with all the distraction

From politicians to directors of parasatals

Yes they are taking advantage of the unrest in the east.
It's now highly political.
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by Masterito(m): 12:46pm On Jun 01, 2021
Now it is occultic because it happened in Niger not Imo? Nigerians are dangerously bias.
joyandfaith:

Most big men are occultic. They rely on policemen to keep them safe from their enemies. Collapse of security system is a big security threat to big men in the society.
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by SaintLucia: 12:52pm On Jun 01, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
Read! read!! and read!!!
So you no dey read ni??
Read, una no gree
Even this smallest piece of article, you no fit read.

Where in the write-up is it written that it happened in the South East?? Or you just allowed tribal sentiment to becloud your writing faculty??

He was killed by the Northerners in his compound in Minna probably as a reprisal attack in favor of late Ahmed Gulak.

Must you always drag Nnamdi Kanu in your every day life.., maybe the guy is doing justice to you guys in one way or the other
What Cownu and Igbo wished for Lagos and Tinubu during the #endsars protest is what is consuming them in the SADEAST..... Very soon na their Igwe head to chop off.... Karma is a..... Shut up the man died of heart failure in his sleep but please continue to burn the SADEAST.
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by DamnnNiggarr: 1:01pm On Jun 01, 2021
SaintLucia:
What Cow nu and Igbo wished for Lagos and Tinubu during the #endsars protest is what is consuming them in the SADEAST..... Very soon na their Igwe head to chop off.... Karma is a..... Shut up the man died of heart failure in his sleep but please continue to burn the SADEAST.

Aboki grin the only thing you guys think about cow! Cow!! and cow!!!

Who swear for you aboki's with cow??
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by SaintLucia: 1:12pm On Jun 01, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:

Aboki grin the only thing you guys think about cow! Cow!! and cow!!!

Who swear for you aboki's with cow??
What Cow nu and Igbo wished for Lagos and Tinubu during the #endsars protest is what is consuming them in the SADEAST..... Very soon na their Igwe head to chop off.... Karma is a..... Shut up the man died of heart failure in his sleep but please continue to burn the SADEAST.

Sebi your mama don cook soup give u from the onion she stole in Imo state grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Saraki, Dogara Visit Buhari In London / Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To OAU Today / Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.