Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Logistics And City Builder Workers & Resources: Soviet Republic Has Helicopters - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Logistics And City Builder Workers & Resources: Soviet Republic Has Helicopters (486 Views)

Bolarinwa David Oladayo Is A Social Media Strategist, Account Builder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Logistics And City Builder Workers & Resources: Soviet Republic Has Helicopters by miniming: 8:47am On Jun 01, 2021
Logistics and city builder Workers & Resources: Soviet Republic has helicopters now

I've written pretty regularly on this here website about how much I love Workers & Resources: Soviet Republic, a uniquely comprehensive city-builder, logistics, and industry management sim set in a Soviet republic of your own making.

Well buckle up because I'm going to write more and it's the weekend so nobody can stop me.

The latest update for W&R:SR adds helicopters to the game, versatile vehicles which make their appearance shortly after Workers & Resources' 1960 start date and allow you to haul passengers, workers, and even construction materials via skycrane. That's fitting for Workers & Resources, which unique among city builders allows you to produce every bit of your buildings, from steel to boards and concrete, yourself. pg slot auto

(1) (Reply)

Van Heist In GTA / What Game Are You Currently Playing Bet / Choose IGGM To Make Your Diablo 4 Journey More Colorful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.