Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,911 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

BREAKING! NECO Registrar Godswill Obioma Assassinated By Unknown Gunmen - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BREAKING! NECO Registrar Godswill Obioma Assassinated By Unknown Gunmen (411 Views)

Don King, A Handsome Guy Assassinated By Gunmen In Owerri / Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) / UNN Security Officer Assassinated By Cultists (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

BREAKING! NECO Registrar Godswill Obioma Assassinated By Unknown Gunmen by Worldtopnewsng1: 9:13am On Jun 01, 2021
Unknown gunmen on Monday night invaded the residence of Professor Godswill Obioma, crushing him in what his wife suspected to be an assassination.

“The assassins came in and killed him and left without taking anything,” Elizabeth Obioma told Peoples Gazette by telephone on Tuesday morning.

Crying copiously, Mrs Obioma said her husband had just returned to Minna from a trip to Abuja when the armed men, prowling in his compound, descended on him and strangled him.

https://worldtopnewsng.com/breaking-neco-registrar-godswill-obioma-assassinated-by-unknown-gunmen/
Re: BREAKING! NECO Registrar Godswill Obioma Assassinated By Unknown Gunmen by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 01, 2021
Assassination everywhere!

This is getting out of hand.

O God protect us.

Who is the next to die?

I believe all these assassinations are well planned by a group of people,

and some people have been pencilled down for elimination.

It cannot just be coincidence that people are assassinated.

It is well planned and don't be very surprised if the people who planned this are people who are respected by the society, like people in government.

It could be political assassination being camouflaged as unknown gunmen's act.

But the question is:

Who will they kill next?

I pray it will not be me and you reading this.Amen.
Re: BREAKING! NECO Registrar Godswill Obioma Assassinated By Unknown Gunmen by nengibo: 9:18am On Jun 01, 2021
Reprisal from the north
Re: BREAKING! NECO Registrar Godswill Obioma Assassinated By Unknown Gunmen by Sunnymatey(m): 9:27am On Jun 01, 2021
I said it earlier

Every southerner in the north should consider his/herself a sacrificial lamb.

Some misguided elements in the north will want to averge the death of one of their own.

We've just arrived 1966, all thanks Buhari
Re: BREAKING! NECO Registrar Godswill Obioma Assassinated By Unknown Gunmen by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 01, 2021
Sunnymatey:
I said it earlier

Every southerner in the north should consider his/herself a sacrificial lamb.

Some misguided elements in the north will want to averge the death of one of their own.

We've just arrived 1966, all thanks Buhari

But they have been killing our people in the north and we did not avenge by killing their people in the south.

This is so unfair.
Re: BREAKING! NECO Registrar Godswill Obioma Assassinated By Unknown Gunmen by Mynd44: 9:56am On Jun 01, 2021

(1)

Pakistani Police Officer Arrest All Staffs Of A Burger Company / Baba Ijesha Yanked Away In Handcuffs Ahead Of Case Hearing / Court Remands Igbo Man For Sexually Assaulting Own Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.