Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,669 members, 7,955,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:48 AM

Rate This 6 Months And 1 Week Old Female Caucasian - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Rate This 6 Months And 1 Week Old Female Caucasian (540 Views)

Does Anyone Know How This 6 Month Old Gsd Will Look Like / Adult Female, 12 Week Old Male And Female Eskimo Pups Available (distress Sale) / Black Is 3 Months And 2wks. Rate Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rate This 6 Months And 1 Week Old Female Caucasian by remi4ever(m): 9:39am On Jun 01, 2021
What do y'all think?

Re: Rate This 6 Months And 1 Week Old Female Caucasian by Hardgun: 9:39am On Jun 01, 2021
Abeg wetin u dey give her
Re: Rate This 6 Months And 1 Week Old Female Caucasian by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 01, 2021
continue the diary session and make sure you keep up the vaccine routine, ensure you have a plan for your litter and don't forget to send me a picture or even a puppy won't be bad idea. cheesy
Re: Rate This 6 Months And 1 Week Old Female Caucasian by remi4ever(m): 10:01am On Jun 01, 2021
Hardgun:
Abeg wetin u dey give her

I'll try not to leave anything out.

2 raw eggs every morning since January.

Crunched noodles with Shawa fish, all mixed thoroughly.

Occasionally slightly cooked chicken butts [once a week] in really large quantity I also get cat fish organs sometimes I boil it other times I rinse the blood well remove the gall bladder and feed her raw.

She has never fallen sick before.

The cat fish organ used to be an average of 5 times a week, but I'm unable to get it again for the past 2 weeks.

If you have any ideas please share..

Modified: I did buy a bag of bingo about 3 months ago. I also brush her fur very well every single day. I think I'm addicted to doing that. grin
Re: Rate This 6 Months And 1 Week Old Female Caucasian by remi4ever(m): 10:01am On Jun 01, 2021
Fulaniherdmens:
continue the diary session and make sure you keep up the vaccine routine, ensure you have a plan for your litter and don't forget to send me a picture or even a puppy won't be bad idea. cheesy

I started a diary,wasn't getting any feedbacks so I stopped.
Re: Rate This 6 Months And 1 Week Old Female Caucasian by Hardgun: 10:39am On Jun 01, 2021
remi4ever:

I'll try not to leave anything out.

2 raw eggs every morning since January.

Crunched noodles with Shawa fish, all mixed thoroughly.

Occasionally slightly cooked chicken butts [once a week] in really large quantity I also get cat fish organs sometimes I boil it other times I rinse the blood well remove the gall bladder and feed her raw.

She has never fallen sick before.

The cat fish organ used to be an average of 5 times a week, but I'm unable to get it again for the past 2 weeks.

If you have any ideas please share..

Modified: I did buy a bag of bingo about 3 months ago. I also brush her fur very well every single day. I think I'm addicted to doing that. grin
Wow thanks
Re: Rate This 6 Months And 1 Week Old Female Caucasian by remi4ever(m): 10:59am On Jun 01, 2021
Hardgun:

Wow thanks

Yeah, you still didn't say anything regarding the original question..
Re: Rate This 6 Months And 1 Week Old Female Caucasian by remi4ever(m): 11:05am On Jun 01, 2021
Fulaniherdmens:

Thanks. She won't be having any litter soon. I want her to grow well, then mate her in her second or third heat. I'll be leaving for NYSC soon and it's a year, I'll only mate her when I'm back.
Re: Rate This 6 Months And 1 Week Old Female Caucasian by Hardgun: 11:20am On Jun 01, 2021
remi4ever:

Yeah, you still didn't say anything regarding the original question..
I'm new in training dogs I'm sorry

1 Like

Re: Rate This 6 Months And 1 Week Old Female Caucasian by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 01, 2021
Can I keep her while u r gone for NYSC, who knows you might get a better job and a bet r house with varieties of kernel to pick another.
Then if she litters I can also send puppies to you. wink

remi4ever:

Thanks. She won't be having any litter soon. I want her to grow well, then mate her in her second or third heat. I'll be leaving for NYSC soon and it's a year, I'll only mate her when I'm back.
Re: Rate This 6 Months And 1 Week Old Female Caucasian by remi4ever(m): 2:05pm On Jun 01, 2021
Fulaniherdmens:
Can I keep her while u r gone for NYSC, who knows you might get a better job and a bet r house with varieties of kernel to pick another.
Then if she litters I can also send puppies to you. wink

I see what you're trying to do.. grin

You still didn't answer the original question.

(1) (Reply)

Available 8 Weeks Old American Eskimo / Men Seen Trying To Force A Cow Into A Car. (video) / Guinea Fowl Chicken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.