Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,715 members, 7,816,946 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

South East Governors- Hope Uzodinma Has Destroyed Imo State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East Governors- Hope Uzodinma Has Destroyed Imo State. (1713 Views)

Uzodinma’s Desperation, Greed Has Destroyed Imo – Senator Anyanwu / Insecurity: Hope Uzodinma Has Failed, Lacks Capacity To Govern - Imo PDP / Death Of Ikonso: Hope Uzodinma Has Murdered Sleep — IPOB Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South East Governors- Hope Uzodinma Has Destroyed Imo State. by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 01, 2021
Imo state has become another Borno state. Killings everyday. Thanks to the inexperience of Hope Uzodinma, the governor that invited the army to kill his own people.

IPOB, MASSOB, BZM have existed before Hope became gov and before Buhari became president. But there were no killings.

The delay by the SE govs in setting up a regional security outfit, led to the formation of ESN by Nnamdi Kanu. Had the SE govs set up EbubeAgu early, then ESN wouldn't have existed. The ESN was set up to protect igbo land from herdsmen. Why? because the SE govs didn't care.

It is unfortunate that of all the regions in Nigeria, the SE is cursed with buffons as govs. These govs have never cared for their people. Never. Rather than unite to respectfully demand from Buhari, a fairer representation for the SE ; they play the Ostrich and even support in subjugating their people. Even if Buhari doesn't change, at least let it be on record that the SE govs spoke.

Don't get me wrong, I don't support the break up of Nigeria; I only think that the IPOB problem isn't a military thing. IPOB wasn't an army, the Police & Civil defence should have handled it. Not the army.

From the ex-419 Uzodinma to the crying dummy named Ugwuanyi to the clueless Ikpeazu, to the ever stupid Umahi, who derides his people and infact is ready to serve the interests of the enemies of Ndigbo. All these men are bums who have never stood up for the people they serve. Instead, they disrespect their people and treat them like shit. Only Gov. Obiano is somewhat sensible.

I am not igbo and I thank God for that. However i know that igbo govs have been very unfair to their own people. The ESN was a necessity to protect igbo land from herdsmen. Uzodinma didn't have to invite the army. At worst, mass arrest by the Police & Civil Defence was ok.

It's really a shame what has become of the SE and I hope the buffons called govs would urgently meet to redress the slide into anarchy. They need to pacify the gunmen and get the army back to the barracks. They need to act fast, the killings are still early to contain.

4 Likes

Re: South East Governors- Hope Uzodinma Has Destroyed Imo State. by Fahdiga(m): 10:12am On Jun 01, 2021
Hopeless Uzodimma is an illegitimate governor so all this isn't a surprise

2 Likes

Re: South East Governors- Hope Uzodinma Has Destroyed Imo State. by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 01, 2021
Fahdiga:
Hopeless Uzodimma is an illegitimate governor so all this isn't a surprise

cheesy
Re: South East Governors- Hope Uzodinma Has Destroyed Imo State. by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 01, 2021
Plus5:

cheesy

Modified
Re: South East Governors- Hope Uzodinma Has Destroyed Imo State. by ivolt: 10:22am On Jun 01, 2021
Plus5:

It's really a shame what has become of the SE and I hope the buffons called govs would urgently meet to redress the slide into anarchy. They need to pacify the gunmen and get the army back to the barracks. They need to act fast, the killings are still early to contain.
Smart man, you said nothing at the end of the day.
You cleverly left out the terrorists who you support and are blaming the victims.
Re: South East Governors- Hope Uzodinma Has Destroyed Imo State. by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 01, 2021
undecided
Re: South East Governors- Hope Uzodinma Has Destroyed Imo State. by TrackerXL: 10:33am On Jun 01, 2021
I tot igbos claim it was Okorocha that was clueless now we can all testify he was cluefull after all.. Lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South East Governors- Hope Uzodinma Has Destroyed Imo State. by deekseen(m): 10:49am On Jun 01, 2021
Eastern Nigerian is now filled with fear, sorrow, tears and blood. It's no longer the South East we used to know. It's now The Sad East. cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South East Governors- Hope Uzodinma Has Destroyed Imo State. by jlinkd78(m): 11:17am On Jun 01, 2021
Everything written above is correct and on point. My own disagreement is referring to Uzodimma as ex-419 where as the Uzodimma we Imolites still know is still a confirmed chieftain of the 419 club. I believe that's an insult to those who have genuinely kissed goodbye to 419 game. What greater 419 is there to imagine when someone that came 4th in an election transmuted to become 1st

4 Likes

Re: South East Governors- Hope Uzodinma Has Destroyed Imo State. by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 01, 2021
wink
Re: South East Governors- Hope Uzodinma Has Destroyed Imo State. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 01, 2021
cheesy
Re: South East Governors- Hope Uzodinma Has Destroyed Imo State. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 01, 2021
embarassed
Re: South East Governors- Hope Uzodinma Has Destroyed Imo State. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 01, 2021
Plus5:
embarassed

Re: South East Governors- Hope Uzodinma Has Destroyed Imo State. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 01, 2021
undecided
Plus5:

Re: South East Governors- Hope Uzodinma Has Destroyed Imo State. by Akwamkpuruamu: 12:42pm On Jun 01, 2021
No one voted for Supreme Court Administrator. He's a stooge implanted by the Fulanis
Re: South East Governors- Hope Uzodinma Has Destroyed Imo State. by GodHatesBigots(m): 12:46pm On Jun 01, 2021
ivolt:

Smart man, you said nothing at the end of the day.
You cleverly left out the terrorists who you support and are blaming the victims.

Your problem is reasoning, very poor reasoning and analytical skills.
Re: South East Governors- Hope Uzodinma Has Destroyed Imo State. by FarahAideed: 12:48pm On Jun 01, 2021
What do u expect from a governor imposed by Buhari
Re: South East Governors- Hope Uzodinma Has Destroyed Imo State. by igbowoman: 1:20pm On Jun 01, 2021
Hopeless Uzodinjo
Chineke kpoo gi oku for the pain you are causing my people
Re: South East Governors- Hope Uzodinma Has Destroyed Imo State. by fregeneh(m): 1:34pm On Jun 01, 2021
Plus5:
Imo state has become another Borno state. Killings everyday. Thanks to the inexperience of Hope Uzodinma, the governor that invited the army to kill his own people.

IPOB, MASSOB, BZM have existed before Hope became gov and before Buhari became president. But there were no killings.

The delay by the SE govs in setting up a regional security outfit, led to the formation of ESN by Nnamdi Kanu. Had the SE govs set up EbubeAgu early, then ESN wouldn't have existed. The ESN was set up to protect igbo land from herdsmen. Why? because the SE govs didn't care.

It is unfortunate that of all the regions in Nigeria, the SE is cursed with buffons as govs. These govs have never cared for their people. Never. Rather than unite to respectfully demand from Buhari, a fairer representation for the SE ; they play the Ostrich and even support in subjugating their people. Even if Buhari doesn't change, at least let it be on record that the SE govs spoke.

Don't get me wrong, I don't support the break up of Nigeria; I only think that the IPOB problem isn't a military thing. IPOB wasn't an army, the Police & Civil defence should have handled it. Not the army.

From the ex-419 Uzodinma to the crying dummy named Ugwuanyi to the clueless Ikpeazu, to the ever stupid Umahi, who derides his people and infact is ready to serve the interests of the enemies of Ndigbo. All these men are bums who have never stood up for the people they serve. Instead, they disrespect their people and treat them like shit. Only Gov. Obiano is somewhat sensible.

I am not igbo and I thank God for that. However i know that igbo govs have been very unfair to their own people. The ESN was a necessity to protect igbo land from herdsmen. Uzodinma didn't have to invite the army. At worst, mass arrest by the Police & Civil Defence was ok.

That public outburst of him claiming to be the one who called the army to come and kill his own people was his greatest undoing, but he has been working round the clock lately to gain the trust of Imolite by defending the ESN/UGM
Re: South East Governors- Hope Uzodinma Has Destroyed Imo State. by teamoneline: 2:06pm On Jun 01, 2021
When they say go and vote una no go vote. Now see

(1) (Reply)

North Shouldn't Cry When A South President Replicate Buhari's Style Of Appointme / Nigerian Army Caught Committing War Crimes In Igbo Land(graphic Footage) / How Tinubu Might Win The Up- Coming Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.