Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,647 members, 7,958,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:14 AM

Waje Is Dating Mi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Waje Is Dating Mi (3920 Views)

Waje's New Photos Would Make You Question Her Hips...... / Eva Alordiah Is Dating Charly Boy's Son (PHOTOS/TWEETS) / Tiwa Savage Is Dating Don Jazzy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Waje Is Dating Mi by ZiggyHimself(m): 2:32am On May 02, 2011
There is a rumour on ground that Waje is dating Chocolate City boy MI.

From a perfect combination in the song "One Naira", this is one of those gists you hear and you hope its true despite how faint it looks.

Waje has however denied the story. These are Waje's words: “Saying that I’m dating MI is just like saying that I’m dating P-square. I featured on their song, Do Me, which turned out to be a hit, and they are producing my album.

“What is happening between MI and I is pretty much the same. I featured in his song and he’s also producing some songs for my coming album. What we have is a great working relationship. That’s all. I’m just happy with the outcome and acceptance that stemmed from working with these wonderful guys”.

http://www.amebortalk.com/members-gossip/naija-gossip/645-waje-is-dating-mi

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Star Actress,dakore Egbuson Has Been Delivered Of A Baby Girl / 2face In His Old Age. / Nigeria Actor Emmanuel Ehumadu Totolos Flaunts Germany-based Wife & Son. (PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.