Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

What Is The Meaning Of South South? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Meaning Of South South? (406 Views)

The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians / Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South / 2019: APC Plots Takeover Of South-east, South-south (2) (3) (4)

What Is The Meaning Of South South? by KingZebedee(m): 10:34am On Jun 01, 2021
[color=#000000][/color] HELLO GOOD MORNING NAIRALANDER.. OVER SOME COUPLE OF WEEKS NOW, I HAVE BEEN MAKING ALL SORT OF DEFERENT RESEARCH BOTH THROUGH GOOGLE AND OTHRWISE BASED ON NIGERIA GEO POLITICAL ZONE. TO UNDERSTAND THE TRUE MEANING OF SOUTH SOUTH WHICH INCLUDING GOOGLE FAIL TO PROFFER TO ME A SATISFIED ANSWER, SO I'M HERE TO ASK EVERYONE INCLUDING THOSE CLAIMING TO COME FROM SUCH REGION TO HELP ME WITH THE MEANING. ALSO, WHY DON'T WE HAVE SAME LIKE EXAMPLE.. WEST WEST, EAST EAST, NORTH NORTH.. I'll just stop here" PLEASE NO INSULT WE ARE ALL HERE TO LEARN...
Re: What Is The Meaning Of South South? by theFilmtric: 10:39am On Jun 01, 2021
They are simply in the southern part of the south

IPOB should leave them alone!

What should they be called?
Biafra south?? cheesy grin
QorQe:
Una don destroy Southeast finish. Na to bring SouthSouth to una misery be the next wahala. Dey decéìve yourself dey go.
Leave them
Their eyes go open
Re: What Is The Meaning Of South South? by QorQe: 10:39am On Jun 01, 2021
Una don destroy Southeast finish. Na to bring SouthSouth to una misery be the next wahala. Dey decéìve yourself dey go.

No one in the SS will be dictated to.

No one from SS ask any igbo man questions. Questions his ideas, ideals, perspectives, believes, notion and all you have. But the SE through sheer envy would not let the SS rest

Na Amadioha go blind the screen of your phone. Anuofia

Re: What Is The Meaning Of South South? by limeta(f): 10:42am On Jun 01, 2021
theFilmtric:
They are simply in the southern part of the south

IPOB should leave them alone!

What should they be called?
Biafra south?? cheesy grin

Leave them
Their eyes go open

Watin concern you
face your people in benin Republic
Re: What Is The Meaning Of South South? by theFilmtric: 11:01am On Jun 01, 2021
limeta:

Watin concern you
face your people in benin Republic
Yeah baby we have indeginious people there
And we also have relatives in the SS i.e Itsekiri and akoko edo

Btw
I like your name

Residents Flee As ISWAP Attacks Troops In Borno / Earth Vengeance Turning Against Politicians & Preachers Of Doom / Will Sunday Igboho Be At The Protest Ground Today?