Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

The More Stubborn One Is, The Closer They Are To Hell - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The More Stubborn One Is, The Closer They Are To Hell (125 Views)

Pastor Adeboye, Oyedepo & Kumuyi Will Die And Go To Hell Fire – A / How I Overcame My Stubborn Addiction By Johnspeak Uwangue / Please How Do I stop this stubborn Prophet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The More Stubborn One Is, The Closer They Are To Hell by ivysunday(f): 10:51am On Jun 01, 2021
Xuefeng

June 4, 2019

(Translated by Qinyou and Edited by Kaer)

Signs of hell include more troubles, sorrow, pain, and fear, with less freedom, joy, happiness, and blessing, and two unobstructed roads lead there. One is found by entering into an exclusive romantic and sexual relationship such as marriage, and the other is maintaining stubborn self-persistence; as long as you believe that you are always right, then you will definitely find your path to hell.

Whether you are a president, a billionaire, a celebrity, a master, an expert, a scholar, or an ordinary self-involved person, clinging stubbornly to your views, opinions, values, measures, approaches, methods, conclusions, judgments, and so forth are always right and true proves that you are on your way to hell and that you are also bringing others along with you.

This is an observation that I have drawn from history and through the current situation of humankind which is based on the countless accumulation of facts. This observation and conclusion can be verified by everyone. Of course my observation and conclusion are not necessarily correct because the complexity of life is unimaginable, the “astronomical number of possibilities per-mutated and combined by sixty-four basic factors” cannot be seen through or straightened out by human thinking, and it is even more difficult to study. Whoever believes that they are right is proving precisely their foolishness, ignorance, stupidity, stubbornness, and irrationality.

Therefore, we must never again dare to think that our own opinions are always right, or dare to judge others. As a result, our hearts are brightened, we need to stay away from those who insist that they are right in everything, regardless of whether they are a president, a master, a scholar, or expert in any field, and we therefore have to be humble. We have to look up to Christ Jesus, Buddha Shakyamuni, and Saint Lao Tzu instead of researching and exploring on our own; it is better to follow the teachings of these three.

Today I learned that I, the founder and guide of Lifechanyuan, am very ignorant.

Do you dare to say that you are right?
Do you still want to stick to your opinion?
You bastard!

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Catholic Priest Abducted In Katsina, Freed / Multi-lingual Translation Service Experts Across Nigeria / Youtube

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.