Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Official: UEFA Champions League Squad Of The Season - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official: UEFA Champions League Squad Of The Season (52954 Views)

Liverpool Release Champions League Squad For Finals / UEFA Champions League 2018/19 Draw / UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw On 16th March 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official: UEFA Champions League Squad Of The Season by Jackiedemie(m): 12:41pm On Jun 01, 2021
No CR7?
Re: Official: UEFA Champions League Squad Of The Season by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 01, 2021
Seeeker:

Go do Thanksgiving for Lewandosky injury. You for no smell final.
Before there was total peace in heaven, the devil had to be thrown down!
Something must happen for something to happen.
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official: UEFA Champions League Squad Of The Season by Allee90: 12:42pm On Jun 01, 2021
Thank God Messi was there, if not the whole squad would have been fraudulent

5 Likes

Re: Official: UEFA Champions League Squad Of The Season by FatherCHRISTMAS: 12:43pm On Jun 01, 2021
PARACLETOS:
Chelsea FC undoubtedly has the most number of players in the group. The sky is still blue...
cheesy cheesy grin
all the time time

1 Like

Re: Official: UEFA Champions League Squad Of The Season by olaolaking: 12:43pm On Jun 01, 2021
nsiba:
Assnal have always been useless.

U dey craise. If I cend boko haram to bumb you now, they go talk say I wiked

1 Like

Re: Official: UEFA Champions League Squad Of The Season by Elxandre(m): 12:46pm On Jun 01, 2021
andrewbaba44:
Messi made it with 5 goals from 6 games

Chelsea players really tried as they deserved it ,them and mancity dominated the list
four of them penalties grin

1 Like

Re: Official: UEFA Champions League Squad Of The Season by nathdim: 12:48pm On Jun 01, 2021
[quote author=Sultty post=102259175]wetin modric dey find there
Re: Official: UEFA Champions League Squad Of The Season by malakaimoscondo: 12:50pm On Jun 01, 2021
onlygiddi:
I did not come here for Uefa , i came here to tell all you muda4king islamic pedepohilia terrorists , Biafra is coming instead , You killed 2million of us with britain and egypt we did not burge ..today you all muda4kers will know why we come from tribe of warriors and heart
Nzombwu nzobwu Enyimba enyi , Aboki enyimba enyi , buhari eyimba enyi , Fulani ebyimba eyi

On thing is for sure have you heard of a hydrogen bomb lol �, something is coming to Nigeria you heard it first from clif!
wait for biafra post
Re: Official: UEFA Champions League Squad Of The Season by Fucklove(m): 12:50pm On Jun 01, 2021
onlygiddi:
I did not come here for Uefa , i came here to tell all you muda4king islamic pedepohilia terrorists , Biafra is coming instead , You killed 2million of us with britain and egypt we did not burge ..today you all muda4kers will know why we come from tribe of warriors and heart
Nzombwu nzobwu Enyimba enyi , Aboki enyimba enyi , buhari eyimba enyi , Fulani ebyimba eyi

On thing is for sure have you heard of a hydrogen bomb lol �, something is coming to Nigeria you heard it first from clif!
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official: UEFA Champions League Squad Of The Season by Tomoyayi(m): 12:51pm On Jun 01, 2021
nsiba:

Let us share a little with em

I'm not a Chelsea fan o but the truth is who remembers the players in the other teams that didn't win it?
Re: Official: UEFA Champions League Squad Of The Season by bewla(m): 12:53pm On Jun 01, 2021
colossus91:
No oror
only one messi

4 Likes

Re: Official: UEFA Champions League Squad Of The Season by Elock1: 12:54pm On Jun 01, 2021
osamz007:
Messi no deserve am
because you know see ororo name abi?

2 Likes

Re: Official: UEFA Champions League Squad Of The Season by andrewbaba44: 12:59pm On Jun 01, 2021
Elxandre:

four of them penalties grin

Go comot the goal nah grin

1 Like

Re: Official: UEFA Champions League Squad Of The Season by eburuu: 12:59pm On Jun 01, 2021
Una go die one by one ....gen to gen

Re: Official: UEFA Champions League Squad Of The Season by davidadenrele: 1:00pm On Jun 01, 2021
quote author=osamz007 post=102259165]Messi no deserve am[/quote]

Na who come deserve am you? grin wink smiley
Re: Official: UEFA Champions League Squad Of The Season by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:01pm On Jun 01, 2021
So Thibaut Courtois (Real Madrid) came before mande.... now I believe Chelsea played against the world.... nobody expected them to come this far not to talk of lifting it... what happened in that man City game is, when God is with you, nobody will Dare go against u

1 Like

Re: Official: UEFA Champions League Squad Of The Season by FirstbornWds: 1:07pm On Jun 01, 2021
wildikeman:
Imagine this squard at arsenal....

Dem no go still win

Your wicked

1 Like

Re: Official: UEFA Champions League Squad Of The Season by KoshCAD: 1:12pm On Jun 01, 2021
nsiba:
Assnal have always been useless.

Shut up, they won FA cup last season.
Re: Official: UEFA Champions League Squad Of The Season by Tapout(m): 1:24pm On Jun 01, 2021
Suarez should be on that list

1 Like

Re: Official: UEFA Champions League Squad Of The Season by ChereCC77(m): 1:37pm On Jun 01, 2021
Luigi02:

SOURCE : www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/news/0269-12688c451cdd-b6efcb4ce948-1000--uefa-champions-league-squad-of-the-season/amp/
Yes everyone see it that Messi is more and better than Ronaldo. While Chelsea is the best team. Mendy should be the number one keeper. Say the truth. Don't speak out of sentiment

3 Likes

Re: Official: UEFA Champions League Squad Of The Season by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 01, 2021
How can they leave out defender Pepe of Porto ??

1 Like

Re: Official: UEFA Champions League Squad Of The Season by Kingcalls: 1:46pm On Jun 01, 2021
osamz007:
Messi no deserve am

Only one goal from open play and they put his name... even giroud that scored 4 goals in a game was way better

1 Like

Re: Official: UEFA Champions League Squad Of The Season by ChereCC77(m): 1:46pm On Jun 01, 2021
This is the best team. Up Chelsea. Messi is better than Ronaldo. Say the truth not out of sentiment[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Official: UEFA Champions League Squad Of The Season by Kingcalls: 1:47pm On Jun 01, 2021
andrewbaba44:
Messi made it with 5 goals from 6 games

Chelsea players really tried as they deserved it ,them and mancity dominated the list

4 penalties

1 Like

Re: Official: UEFA Champions League Squad Of The Season by ReeLoaDead(m): 1:47pm On Jun 01, 2021
PAWG:
Are they going to play any match as a team? Completely useless
It is just symbolic … a way of recognizing the players that performed well in the competition.

1 Like

Re: Official: UEFA Champions League Squad Of The Season by EMMY76: 1:49pm On Jun 01, 2021
Edouard mendy is an exceptional keeper i have never seen any african goal keeper with his reflexes.
Re: Official: UEFA Champions League Squad Of The Season by EMMY76: 1:49pm On Jun 01, 2021
Edouard mendy is an exceptional keeper i have never seen any african goal keeper with his kind of reflexes.

1 Like

Re: Official: UEFA Champions League Squad Of The Season by ReeLoaDead(m): 1:49pm On Jun 01, 2021
KoshCAD:
Shut up, they won FA cup last season.
We are talking about champions league and you are bringing up FA Cup. Oh Gunners, see what you have done to your fans oh!

2 Likes

Re: Official: UEFA Champions League Squad Of The Season by ReeLoaDead(m): 1:51pm On Jun 01, 2021
EMMY76:
Edouard mendy is an exceptional keeper i have never seen any african goal keeper with his kind of reflexes.
and to think he once did not have a job! Wow!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sevilla Vs Inter Milan: Europa Cup Final (3 - 2) On 21st August 2020 / West Ham Vs Manchester United (1 - 2 ) On 19th September 2021 / Chelsea Vs Liverpool Carabao Cup Final (10 - 11)pens On 27th February 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.