Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Pls Where Can I Get The Ulefone S11 Screen Replacement - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls Where Can I Get The Ulefone S11 Screen Replacement (190 Views)

Xiaomi Vs Ulefone, Which Should I Buy? / Ulefone Users / Gionee Unveils Eight Smartphones, Including S11/S11S And M7 Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Where Can I Get The Ulefone S11 Screen Replacement by zioneel(m): 12:13pm On Jun 01, 2021
Pls is there anyone here who sells Ulefone spare parts, Ulefone S11/note 7 screen precisely, or is there anyone who imports phone parts from china, i really need it pls
Re: Pls Where Can I Get The Ulefone S11 Screen Replacement by nnatobryno(m): 12:28pm On Jun 01, 2021
I can assist you but the procedure is very long.

look for it on aliexpress.com
When you see the item/product you are looking for then chat the seller to provide his or her wechat number or phone number ( this usually take between 2 or 3 days)
Then move to chrisvicmall.com (they are forwarding agents, they will help speed up the delivery, ordinarily shipment from china takes at least 1 month but with them, you will get it in less than or 2 weeks, max.

The process, is for you to identify what you want to buy, then send the URL/price/specification etc to chrisvicmall. They will order for it on your behalf, the item will be delivered to them in China, which will then be shipped by them to nigeria (lagos) then GIG does the local delivery for them to your location.

still weigh your options anyways if any.
Re: Pls Where Can I Get The Ulefone S11 Screen Replacement by zioneel(m): 12:43pm On Jun 01, 2021
nnatobryno:
I can assist you but the procedure is very long.

look for it on aliexpress.com
When you see the item/product you are looking for then chat the seller to provide his or her wechat number or phone number ( this usually take between 2 or 3 days)
Then move to chrisvicmall.com (they are forwarding agents, they will help speed up the delivery, ordinarily shipment from china takes at least 1 month but with them, you will get it in less than or 2 weeks, max.

The process, is for you to identify what you want to buy, then send the URL/price/specification etc to chrisvicmall. They will order for it on your behalf, the item will be delivered to them in China, which will then be shipped by them to nigeria (lagos) then GIG does the local delivery for them to your location.

still weigh your options anyways if any.

Thanks man, noted

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 7plus 128gb Needed / Unlock Your Airtel Vida M2 Lte, Zte Mf927u, Mf920w+, Mf910+ And Mf920vs Mifi / Flashing Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.