Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,162 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

#AishaTheHypocrite: Aisha Yesufu Labelled A 'Hypocrite'; Dragged Online (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #AishaTheHypocrite: Aisha Yesufu Labelled A 'Hypocrite'; Dragged Online (Photos) (32263 Views)

Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu / Sagay: Obasanjo Is A Hypocrite, He Should Stop Meddling In Election Matters / Branded Presidential Campaign Buses Of Godwin Emefiele Surface Online (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #AishaTheHypocrite: Aisha Yesufu Labelled A 'Hypocrite'; Dragged Online (Photos) by Reelz: 3:16pm On Jun 01, 2021
At least she doesn't support and sympathize with terrorists like one useless pant minister n this clueless government..
Leave her alone ffs.
Re: #AishaTheHypocrite: Aisha Yesufu Labelled A 'Hypocrite'; Dragged Online (Photos) by Sunnyja: 3:17pm On Jun 01, 2021
Fahdiga:
Were you not in Nigeria when she boldly told Nigerians that she was the one who toasted her husband. You can deduce from that statement that she has been toasting many men but they either reject or used and dumped her before her husband unfortunately agreed to pity and marry her. So were did I lie against her?
All these indomie children self. What kind of warped logic is this?!

2 Likes

Re: #AishaTheHypocrite: Aisha Yesufu Labelled A 'Hypocrite'; Dragged Online (Photos) by Guavo: 3:17pm On Jun 01, 2021
Abascoh:

. This is the full tweet, she was clearly warning Namadi Sambo not to tamper with the results of the elections in Kaduna state. El rufai posted that Sambo was trying to force the REC to change the results and Aisha responded that after standing in line for hours to vote that Sambo should not try that or he will see anyhow. Just because she forgot to use a punctuation mark, you shameless liars have capitalized on it to deceive gullible people. To whom it may concern, Mynd44, Lalasticlala, Seun e.t.c please pull down this shameless fake and false propaganda from nairaland FP (How did it even get there in the first place?).
This is a shameful campaign of calumny and a stain on nairaland as a respectable forum.
Thanks for this ! I can't believe some Nigerians are dragging these woman despite all she did during that ENDSARS Campaign. Methink we deserve these stupid government we got.
Re: #AishaTheHypocrite: Aisha Yesufu Labelled A 'Hypocrite'; Dragged Online (Photos) by Guavo: 3:28pm On Jun 01, 2021
Fahdiga:
I will always stand by the truth
That raging emotion of hate is not the truth. You're allowing your emotions of hatred and anger towards her to get the better of you so far, someone may end up thinking you got personal issues with her.
Re: #AishaTheHypocrite: Aisha Yesufu Labelled A 'Hypocrite'; Dragged Online (Photos) by Agbegbaorogboye: 3:38pm On Jun 01, 2021
TheRareGem1:
Nigerians have exposed Aisha Yesufu as a member of the opposition, Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) as tweets in 2015 gave her away.

The Bring Back Our Girls campaigner was also described as a hypocrite because of her double-speak history, most which were captured in her previous posts on Twitter.

Yesufu who is known for her constant criticism of the Buhari administration voted for former President Goodluck Jonathan and his Vice President, Architect Namadi Sambo in the 2015 election but the duo lost to Muhammadu Buhari and Yemi Osinbajo.

In one of her tweets in 2015, she said:

https://twitter.com/AishaYesufu/status/581974939554680832?s=19

Since her candidates lost, Yesufu has been attacking the Buhari administration often targeting them in her tweets.

However, on Tuesday, some Nigerians took to Twitter to expose Aisha Yesufu. According to them, her husband stole money from the National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS) then fled Nigeria for Scotland.

They also claimed that her children are studying in Scotland and not in Nigeria yet she claims she is showing solidarity to undergraduates caught up in the ASUU strike.

A twitter user, Austine Abel reveals how Aisha Yesusfu’s husband was fired for stealing money belonging to NHIS:

https://mobile.twitter.com/SirAbelOfficial/status/1399662031700217858

In a similar tweet, Hayden Jones narrated how her husband fled abroad when EFCC was looking for him, "Her husband fled Nigeria to Scotland when @officialEFCC was going to arrest him. And she is talking corruption? #AishaTheHypocrite has no shame, if they born her husband well, he should come home.

A twitter user, Olaoye said she is being paid to slander the Vice president, "The hypocrisy of Aisha Yesufu is not hidden at all, when she was in her right senses she saw the good Osinbajo was doing now that someone is paying her she is saying another thing”.

Another user, Mz Temmy called her out for her double standard display. "Aisha is a hypocrite, sometimes back she praised the VP and said Buhari should remain in London because Osinbajo is doing well now you want to come and badmouth the VP again, that won't work”.

In another similar tweet, Mustaphaolatu19 expressed sadness towards her hypocritical character and recommends an immediate medical help for her mental instability, "Aisha Yesufu is a two facet double standard human being. She's a plague we need to cast out, a threat to human sanity. She needs mental support; she's very unstable and a threat to her immediate family. A GoFundMe should be raised for her”.

Bantaqueen cautions her about her nonstop slander against the Vice President which she refers to as boring, "Dear Aisha Yesufu, stop being a hypocrite! You talk from both sides of your mouth. Your constant negativity about the Vice President is getting boring. Please mention one Nigerian VP that has done half of what Osinbajo has done! I’ll wait”.

https://mobile.twitter.com/hashtag/AishaTheHypocrite?src=hashtag_click

Iliterate Op. Sha let me help you. Just put a dot after vote and read the tweet again. You go dey alright.
30k zombies are all identifiable with their low iq
Re: #AishaTheHypocrite: Aisha Yesufu Labelled A 'Hypocrite'; Dragged Online (Photos) by karbie(f): 3:48pm On Jun 01, 2021
Please help me call these people that has been owing me for months now and have refused go pay.

Call them, flash them, text them, morning, afternoon, night, midnight.

They can not rest.

Please help. Thank you.

Re: #AishaTheHypocrite: Aisha Yesufu Labelled A 'Hypocrite'; Dragged Online (Photos) by Masturbator2020: 4:08pm On Jun 01, 2021
Fahdiga:
Were you not in Nigeria when she boldly told Nigerians that she was the one who toasted her husband. You can deduce from that statement that she has been toasting many men but they either reject or used and dumped her before her husband unfortunately agreed to pity and marry her. So were did I lie against her?
Is like your brain is malfunctioning. What's the correlation between your post and the topic?
Re: #AishaTheHypocrite: Aisha Yesufu Labelled A 'Hypocrite'; Dragged Online (Photos) by skywalker240(m): 4:18pm On Jun 01, 2021
TheRareGem1:
Nigerians have exposed Aisha Yesufu as a member of the opposition, Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) as tweets in 2015 gave her away.

The Bring Back Our Girls campaigner was also described as a hypocrite because of her double-speak history, most which were captured in her previous posts on Twitter.

Yesufu who is known for her constant criticism of the Buhari administration voted for former President Goodluck Jonathan and his Vice President, Architect Namadi Sambo in the 2015 election but the duo lost to Muhammadu Buhari and Yemi Osinbajo.

Since her candidates lost, Yesufu has been attacking the Buhari administration often targeting them in her tweets.

However, on Tuesday, some Nigerians took to Twitter to expose Aisha Yesufu. According to them, her husband stole money from the National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS) then fled
Re: #AishaTheHypocrite: Aisha Yesufu Labelled A 'Hypocrite'; Dragged Online (Photos) by ccollins(m): 4:26pm On Jun 01, 2021
Fahdiga:
This talkative lunatic Aisha Yesufu is a well known tramp who lusts and chases after men up and down as she recently told Nigerians. Anyone who takes her serious is also a lunatic like her
you ought to be banned for such derogatory inflammable insults against another
Re: #AishaTheHypocrite: Aisha Yesufu Labelled A 'Hypocrite'; Dragged Online (Photos) by gambia(m): 4:42pm On Jun 01, 2021
Starzo:

you were not worth dying for. Yet someone payed the price.

Price for what exactly? Please be specific.
Re: #AishaTheHypocrite: Aisha Yesufu Labelled A 'Hypocrite'; Dragged Online (Photos) by igbowoman: 6:11pm On Jun 01, 2021
Youruba and Northern Muslims who generally support the killers in Nigeria hate her with a passion while Nigerians with commonsense love her for standing for truth even in her hijab.
I wish there were many like her
You cannot discredit truth
God bless you Ms Yusuf
Re: #AishaTheHypocrite: Aisha Yesufu Labelled A 'Hypocrite'; Dragged Online (Photos) by benebaby77: 6:14pm On Jun 01, 2021
xpressionx:
A co founder of BBOG that was used as election tool against Jonathan?
How was she supporting PDP?

If actually she criticized Jonathan while supporting PDP,she has a stronger reason to criticize this blood thirsty administration,her criticisms should be taken very seriously then.

Thank you for not being bias. Looking at the tweet in 2015(@elrufai My legs are aching. My back aching. Stood 12 hours to vote Namadi Sambo must not try anyhow else he will see anyhow
No to impunity) , she didn't say she voted for Namadi Sambo the Buhari and APC apologists are twisting it to make it look like for Namadi Sambo which she was only warning former VP....
Re: #AishaTheHypocrite: Aisha Yesufu Labelled A 'Hypocrite'; Dragged Online (Photos) by nonhuman(m): 7:12pm On Jun 01, 2021
BMC should take it easy in this woman who fights for the right of ordinary peoplike you lots
Re: #AishaTheHypocrite: Aisha Yesufu Labelled A 'Hypocrite'; Dragged Online (Photos) by plaindealer: 7:32pm On Jun 01, 2021
The problem with many gullible Igbos and Nigeria is the fact that they ignorantly think this useless, lying and hypocritical woman, her husband and her children reside in Nigeria when in fact they are in Scotland living luxurious and elite jet setter life.

Her children were not on the streets in Nigeria shouting #Endsars, she hid them inside her mansion in Scotland, they attend the most expensive and aristocratic private schools in Scotland.

Too sad that gullible people listen to this lying, deceptive and crooked hypocrite.

Re: #AishaTheHypocrite: Aisha Yesufu Labelled A 'Hypocrite'; Dragged Online (Photos) by tonyson010(m): 7:46pm On Jun 01, 2021
Fahdiga:
If she toast me I won't even give her a second look. Na to shove her aside and pass I go do

Keep dreaming
Re: #AishaTheHypocrite: Aisha Yesufu Labelled A 'Hypocrite'; Dragged Online (Photos) by tonyson010(m): 8:16pm On Jun 01, 2021
benebaby77:

Thank you for not being bias. Looking at the tweet in 2015(@elrufai My legs are aching. My back aching. Stood 12 hours to vote Namadi Sambo must not try anyhow else he will see anyhow
No to impunity) , she didn't say she voted for Namadi Sambo the Buhari and APC apologists are twisting it to make it look like for Namadi Sambo which she was only warning former VP....

Even if she voted for GEJ, does it mean that she can't criticize GEJ if he is not living up to expectations of the masses because she supports PDP? No.
We must criticize any elected person who is not performing well irrespective of party affiliation.

1 Like

Re: #AishaTheHypocrite: Aisha Yesufu Labelled A 'Hypocrite'; Dragged Online (Photos) by iSpirit1(m): 9:23pm On Jun 01, 2021
TheRareGem1:

[quote author=TheRareGem1 post=102259157]

We all have a double-speak history when we didn't know better. Using her history against her present stand is baseless!

TheRareGem1:

What's this country turning into? Does it mean that if I speak against an APC led government, I'm automatically a PDP supporter? Or because she voted PDP candidates (and they lost the election) she does not have any right to address the ills in the government?

TheRareGem1:
However, on Tuesday, some Nigerians took to Twitter to expose Aisha Yesufu. According to them, her husband stole money from the National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS) then fled Nigeria for Scotland.

You'd need to present hard proof for this. Moreover, I dare to say that, it doesn't matter the atrocities the husband has committed, she has the right to choose what she wants to stand for. Her husband's crimes (if it's true) is not enough to dismiss the fact that she's saying the true right now. If the husband is caught, they should deal with him. Or is she preventing the government from doing their duty?

TheRareGem1:
They also claimed that her children are studying in Scotland and not in Nigeria yet she claims she is showing solidarity to undergraduates caught up in the ASUU strike.

When the country is this bad, and waste student's time for nothing, who wouldn't opt for sending their children to study abroad? Fact remains that she's not responsible for the bad governance, she's only trying not to be affected by it. Assuming she's in Government, made it bad, and sent her wards to study abroad, then she'd be an hypocrite. Avoiding being affected by a negative situation (especially when you're not in the position to change it) until it gets better is not hypocrisy.

TheRareGem1:
A twitter user, Austine Abel reveals how Aisha Yesusfu’s husband was fired for stealing money belonging to NHIS:

https://mobile.twitter.com/SirAbelOfficial/status/1399662031700217858

In a similar tweet, Hayden Jones narrated how her husband fled abroad when EFCC was looking for him, "Her husband fled Nigeria to Scotland when @officialEFCC was going to arrest him. And she is talking corruption? #AishaTheHypocrite has no shame, if they born her husband well, he should come home.

A twitter user, Olaoye said she is being paid to slander the Vice president, "The hypocrisy of Aisha Yesufu is not hidden at all, when she was in her right senses she saw the good Osinbajo was doing now that someone is paying her she is saying another thing”.

Another user, Mz Temmy called her out for her double standard display. "Aisha is a hypocrite, sometimes back she praised the VP and said Buhari should remain in London because Osinbajo is doing well now you want to come and badmouth the VP again, that won't work”.

She once complimented Osibanjo, but not she bad mouths him. How's that supposed to be wrong? If you once did something good and I compliment you, does it mean I shouldn't speak up when you do something wrong? This is total nonsense!

TheRareGem1:
In another similar tweet, Mustaphaolatu19 expressed sadness towards her hypocritical character and recommends an immediate medical help for her mental instability, "Aisha Yesufu is a two facet double standard human being. She's a plague we need to cast out, a threat to human sanity. She needs mental support; she's very unstable and a threat to her immediate family. A GoFundMe should be raised for her”.

Bantaqueen cautions her about her nonstop slander against the Vice President which she refers to as boring, "Dear Aisha Yesufu, stop being a hypocrite! You talk from both sides of your mouth. Your constant negativity about the Vice President is getting boring. Please mention one Nigerian VP that has done half of what Osinbajo has done! I’ll wait”.

https://mobile.twitter.com/hashtag/AishaTheHypocrite?src=hashtag_click

This is total rubbish! When Jonathan was the VP, he did more than Osibanjo is doing right now. It's obvious in the Economy situation of the country. What is Osibanjo is doing when we are not seeing any result? Efforts without result is nonsense!

This whole post can only brainwash the baseless and those with little to no understanding of the propaganda by which Nigeria as a country is run.

I stand for YDP all the way! And we need those who can stand up and fight like Aisha Yesufu, irrespective of her past (history)!
Re: #AishaTheHypocrite: Aisha Yesufu Labelled A 'Hypocrite'; Dragged Online (Photos) by profmallor: 10:07pm On Jun 01, 2021
The fact that the governments stooges are after her implies she must be a pain in their butt. yes she might have her issues, but in the scheme of things Governments issues outweighs her's.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos) / Kwankwaso Supporters Burn NNPP Logo, Red Caps In Kano, Endorse Atiku (Video) / President Buhari Arrives in Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.