Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,204 members, 7,836,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

The Green Snake I Killed In My House - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Green Snake I Killed In My House (227 Views)

I Just Killed Green Snake In My Office / Green Snake Under The Green Grass / The Long, Green Snake I Killed In My Site (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Green Snake I Killed In My House by Hapikojie79: 12:31pm On Jun 01, 2021
I saw a green snake in my compound around this time last year but it escaped as I tried to kill it. As the Lord would have it, this afternoon I saw this green snake. It was hidden inside an abandoned shoe that has been in the compound for a while now.
At first when I saw the snake in the open, I was with my little girl cousin who is 6 years old. She came with her mom to pay us a visit. I didn't want to raise any panic so I playfully took her back inside. She didn't notice the snake so that made things easier.
I then went to get my Cutlass and came back to where I saw the snake and I didn't see it again. Omo I don vex die. There are a lot of abandoned materials there so I started ransacking the whole place. As i lifted the abandoned shoe with the Cutlass, that's how the snake jumped out all of a sudden.
Omo.. immediately I gave it brutality.
Maybe it was the same one I saw last year or maybe not...but I can say that I have quenched the pain I felt last year when the snake escaped.

After I picescied the snake, I poured petrol on it, burnt it and buried the remains.

Re: The Green Snake I Killed In My House by coolhumble(m): 12:35pm On Jun 01, 2021
This is their season to look for a dry and warm place to hide. Fumigate your environment and keep your home clean.

1 Like

Re: The Green Snake I Killed In My House by Vyzz: 12:43pm On Jun 01, 2021
shocked

This one is not eatable
Re: The Green Snake I Killed In My House by xpressionx(m): 12:45pm On Jun 01, 2021
Too much snake on the increase now.

this one isn't Lala's spec
Re: The Green Snake I Killed In My House by HONESTFACT101(m): 1:10pm On Jun 01, 2021
lala thinking if this one merits FP......signing out

Re: The Green Snake I Killed In My House by fourboys: 1:43pm On Jun 01, 2021
That snake is harmless, why waste it embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Who Is TB Joshua / Storage Solutions For Pharmaceutical-part Two / Lifechanyuan’s Standpoint On Homosexuality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.