Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,452 members, 7,958,360 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:05 PM

Premier League: Nominees For Best Player & Coach Of The Season - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Premier League: Nominees For Best Player & Coach Of The Season (46574 Views)

Vinicius Junior Is Champions League Player Of The Season (See All Awards) / Full Nominees For UEFA Men's Player And Coach Of The Year / The Nominees For Premier League August Player Of The Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Premier League: Nominees For Best Player & Coach Of The Season by andrewbaba44: 4:27pm On Jun 01, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
so Ruben dias been nominated there is a forward?

You get sense so ?

I said mount cannot win it because of his poor goals and assists ,and such do count as a forward

Rúben Dias was there as a good CB and not a forward ,you expect defenders to Dey score goals or make assists ?

Smh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Premier League: Nominees For Best Player & Coach Of The Season by fuckingAyaya(m): 4:44pm On Jun 01, 2021
andrewbaba44:

You get sense so ?

I said mount cannot win it because of his poor goals and assists ,and such do count as a forward

Rúben Dias was there as a good CB and not a forward ,you expect defenders to Dey score goals or make assists ? U be mumu so if Ruben dias win the award tell me how many goals his scored this season,kante won it in 2016 as a midfielders scoring just 2 goals.no be by goal or being a forward get that into ur empty head

Smh
Re: Premier League: Nominees For Best Player & Coach Of The Season by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 01, 2021
No any other than Kante. Unfortunately he was not selected. Boring list
Re: Premier League: Nominees For Best Player & Coach Of The Season by DrSamOnowu87(m): 5:11pm On Jun 01, 2021
Kingcalls:
For those screaming ngolo for balon dor...u think balin dor is only by CL final... balon do should go to either of de bruyne , Lewandowski or mbappe ... those should the 3 finalists ... u cant win balon dor while coming 4th in the league...besides, he wasn't Chelsea's best player in the league
. When they eventually give it to him,u wil go and hug transformer.
A man of d match winner in 7 matches,5 in d knock-out stages including d final and u're calling De bruyne that ran away in d final, mbappe that could not do anything against City and Lewandowski that was eliminated in d round of 16. There is no fairness again,racism everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Premier League: Nominees For Best Player & Coach Of The Season by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 5:30pm On Jun 01, 2021
Ole no deserve anything up there...
Re: Premier League: Nominees For Best Player & Coach Of The Season by lordprogress: 5:59pm On Jun 01, 2021
LagbajaTheBEREAN:
Ole no deserve anything up there...
he go schock you say na either him or guardiola get am.
Re: Premier League: Nominees For Best Player & Coach Of The Season by babsthegreat: 6:07pm On Jun 01, 2021
England imagine no tuchel
Re: Premier League: Nominees For Best Player & Coach Of The Season by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 6:41pm On Jun 01, 2021
lordprogress:

he go schock you say na either him or guardiola get am.
We fii bet am
Re: Premier League: Nominees For Best Player & Coach Of The Season by Ephemmm: 6:59pm On Jun 01, 2021
Fahdiga:
No Tuchel

Weting he win in EPL?
Re: Premier League: Nominees For Best Player & Coach Of The Season by Trust50: 7:32pm On Jun 01, 2021
What's ole doing there ? My physical education teacher
Re: Premier League: Nominees For Best Player & Coach Of The Season by Gfskw: 8:07pm On Jun 01, 2021
Good
Re: Premier League: Nominees For Best Player & Coach Of The Season by engrjacuzzi: 8:10pm On Jun 01, 2021
Mo salah for player
Pep Guardiola for coach
Re: Premier League: Nominees For Best Player & Coach Of The Season by VicM6: 8:23pm On Jun 01, 2021
As far as double exhaust isn't listed there, na ojoro dem do..... i move
Re: Premier League: Nominees For Best Player & Coach Of The Season by ofiko123(m): 8:25pm On Jun 01, 2021
Let the better coach or player win??
Re: Premier League: Nominees For Best Player & Coach Of The Season by syrecookie: 9:05pm On Jun 01, 2021
geesilver:
you must be joking by saying Dias..... Where do you place Kane and Bruno.... With statistics
dias already won a premier league award this season with kane and fernandes being nominated...so why can't he do it again?
Re: Premier League: Nominees For Best Player & Coach Of The Season by Thunday1005(m): 9:34pm On Jun 01, 2021
Kane n guardola
Re: Premier League: Nominees For Best Player & Coach Of The Season by geesilver(m): 10:12pm On Jun 01, 2021
syrecookie:
dias already won a premier league award this season with kane and fernandes being nominated...so why can't he do it again?
Do you know that this season Maguire performance is ahead of Dias with statistical proofs.... So how come you expect him to win it ahead of Kelvin, Bruno, and grealish
Re: Premier League: Nominees For Best Player & Coach Of The Season by emmyrate1(m): 10:45pm On Jun 01, 2021
Kingcalls:
For those screaming ngolo for balon dor...u think balin dor is only by CL final... balon do should go to either of de bruyne , Lewandowski or mbappe ... those should the 3 finalists ... u cant win balon dor while coming 4th in the league...besides, he wasn't Chelsea's best player in the league
balon d or is not epl award, is uefa award. Why dont u leave kante alone, let euro, super cup, world clup decide for him
Re: Premier League: Nominees For Best Player & Coach Of The Season by omotola90(m): 12:02am On Jun 02, 2021
sylve11:

No messi? sad cool
check no 5 sir undecided
Re: Premier League: Nominees For Best Player & Coach Of The Season by maldino: 1:36am On Jun 02, 2021
No Iheanacho or Kante....Tomorrow they will say no to racism
Re: Premier League: Nominees For Best Player & Coach Of The Season by Teymanhenry(f): 6:17am On Jun 02, 2021
Bruno Fenandez for best player and PEO Guardiola for manager of the year. Still amazes me how Bruno was able to get these goal contributions. He was practically competing with strikers for goals. Man reminds me of Frankie Lampardo. Thought I'd never another goal scoring midfielder like Lampard
Re: Premier League: Nominees For Best Player & Coach Of The Season by Teymanhenry(f): 6:17am On Jun 02, 2021
Bruno Fenandez for best player and Pep Guardiola for manager of the year. Still amazes me how Bruno was able to get these goal contributions. He was practically competing with strikers for goals. Man reminds me of Frankie Lampardo. Thought I'd never another goal scoring midfielder like Lampard
Re: Premier League: Nominees For Best Player & Coach Of The Season by Ayobami7(m): 7:56am On Jun 02, 2021
NOTED
Re: Premier League: Nominees For Best Player & Coach Of The Season by Rhu4xce: 8:22am On Jun 02, 2021
Fahdiga:
No Tuchel

He started only halfway nah
Re: Premier League: Nominees For Best Player & Coach Of The Season by Marpol2021(m): 8:24am On Jun 02, 2021
Men!!!! E no easy oooo
Mugulneco:
Nigeria
Heavy firefight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7FXRfw82AM
Re: Premier League: Nominees For Best Player & Coach Of The Season by 9isguy(m): 8:49am On Jun 02, 2021
[quote author=Kingcalls post=102262561]For those screaming ngolo for balon dor...u think balin dor is only by CL final... balon do should go to either of de bruyne , Lewandowski or mbappe ... those should the 3 finalists ... u cant win balon dor while coming 4th in the league...besides, he wasn't Chelsea's best player in the league

So you too sabi football like this ? Smh
Re: Premier League: Nominees For Best Player & Coach Of The Season by lugo99(m): 9:31am On Jun 02, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
and won the premier league and league cup
abi na... so y can't tuchel win EPL manager of the year.. and brought chelshit to 4th place and won UCL
Re: Premier League: Nominees For Best Player & Coach Of The Season by lugo99(m): 9:32am On Jun 02, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
and won the premier league and league cup
did he won d lig cup?
Re: Premier League: Nominees For Best Player & Coach Of The Season by Merchant247: 10:43am On Jun 02, 2021
costandi:
Why can't you say for UEFA? Won't your logic work there too? In fact, lampards effect was more prominent in the UCL. Moving a team from mid table to 4th within such a short time in a league as competitive as the EPL is genius.
No doubt about Tuche capability, infact if we should judge by number of games I don't think anybody from the nominees can match him even the potential winner (pep) was beaten 3x in four months but you must meet every team in league game unlike cup competition that has stages
Re: Premier League: Nominees For Best Player & Coach Of The Season by syrecookie: 9:40pm On Jun 02, 2021
geesilver:

Do you know that this season Maguire performance is ahead of Dias with statistical proofs.... So how come you expect him to win it ahead of Kelvin, Bruno, and grealish
story...he will still win the award

Re: Premier League: Nominees For Best Player & Coach Of The Season by geesilver(m): 7:38am On Jun 03, 2021
syrecookie:
story...he will still win the award
till then?
Re: Premier League: Nominees For Best Player & Coach Of The Season by syrecookie: 2:00pm On Jun 05, 2021
geesilver:
till then?
and my predictions were right...he and guardiola won

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 1) On 3rd December 2016 / Manchester United Vs Southampton (9 - 0) On 2nd February 2021 / PSG Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 2) On 6th March 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.