Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Current Events As Viewed By Nnamdi Kanu And Shehu Sani - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Current Events As Viewed By Nnamdi Kanu And Shehu Sani (1320 Views)

Sule Lamido: Salihu Tanko-yakasai More Courageous Than Adesina And Shehu / Deji Adeyanju Welcomes Dino Melaye And Shehu Sani To The Street / Tolu Ogunlesi And Shehu Sani Slam Each Other On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Current Events As Viewed By Nnamdi Kanu And Shehu Sani by MalcoImX: 12:48pm On Jun 01, 2021
This piece is from the Shiite crisis some years back. Israel Abiodun, an anti-insurgency campaigner.

"He noted that Professor Chinua Achebe said in “Things Fall Apart, “that an elder who brings maggot infested meat home should not complain when flies come visiting."

"You do not deliberately block the way of soldiers to provoke them because you would shout extra-judicial killings and you have agents in international human rights bodies like Amnesty International to cook reports in your favour. This is indefensible absurdity.Israel Abiodun, an anti-insurgency campaigner."

Here are two opposing views, one of which would definitely prevail. Would it be Nnamdi's or Sani's.

Re: Current Events As Viewed By Nnamdi Kanu And Shehu Sani by MalcoImX: 12:54pm On Jun 01, 2021
"WHEN we win, I will come back from UK to lead my people" - Nnamdi Kanu.

Meaning: He won't be among those doing the fight, but would be the number 1 beneficiary when prize is won.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Current Events As Viewed By Nnamdi Kanu And Shehu Sani by Nostradamus1: 1:05pm On Jun 01, 2021
MalcoImX:

Meaning: He won't be among those doing the fight, but would be the number 1 beneficiary when prize is won.
Most of his followers are devoid of reasoning
Re: Current Events As Viewed By Nnamdi Kanu And Shehu Sani by AJSfan: 1:07pm On Jun 01, 2021
MalcoImX:

grin
Re: Current Events As Viewed By Nnamdi Kanu And Shehu Sani by Joromi1: 1:09pm On Jun 01, 2021
LOL! Coward barking orders from a foreign country while his people are being massacred. I only feel for the innocent ones, especially women and children.

1 Like

Re: Current Events As Viewed By Nnamdi Kanu And Shehu Sani by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 01, 2021
YOU PEOPLE GO SACRIFICE DEM LIFE WHILE YOU ARE IN THE UK ENJOYING LIFE ABI ?
AND AFTER DEM WASTE DEM LIFE FINISHED, YOU GO COME BACK LEAD DEM BA undecided undecided :-l

Senseless Talk ! You need brain tongue tongue tongue

Re: Current Events As Viewed By Nnamdi Kanu And Shehu Sani by Fweshest3: 1:15pm On Jun 01, 2021
MalcoImX:

Stop spreading fake news. Nnamdi kanu has made it clear that he will not lead Biafra politically. His only job is to restore Biafra and that's all.

4 Likes

Re: Current Events As Viewed By Nnamdi Kanu And Shehu Sani by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 01, 2021
MalcoImX:

... leave the iddiiot !
I just the pity those who the carry Dem money support the mugu tongue tongue tongue

Re: Current Events As Viewed By Nnamdi Kanu And Shehu Sani by MalcoImX: 1:22pm On Jun 01, 2021
"My people (meaning: ESN, UGM, gullible Igbos) will die of this battle I know. But the end result is what WE (meaning: me, my wife, my children and my friends) after," - Nnamdi Kanu (2021).
Re: Current Events As Viewed By Nnamdi Kanu And Shehu Sani by Unik3030: 1:45pm On Jun 01, 2021
MalcoImX:

God bless u,when the fools here don die finish then him n his children will come n rule
Re: Current Events As Viewed By Nnamdi Kanu And Shehu Sani by fregeneh(m): 2:06pm On Jun 01, 2021
MalcoImX:

Your sense is too much bro
Re: Current Events As Viewed By Nnamdi Kanu And Shehu Sani by BigSarah(f): 2:21pm On Jun 01, 2021
I thought NK said he's not interested in Leading and obviously NK isn't fit to Lead, he's even mildly incompetent in the struggle
Re: Current Events As Viewed By Nnamdi Kanu And Shehu Sani by MalcoImX: 3:59pm On Jun 01, 2021
Frontail:
... leave the iddiiot !
I just the pity those who the carry Dem pmoney support the mugu tongue tongue tongue
Never seen a freedom fighter who goes on a kissing spree in London streets.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Current Events As Viewed By Nnamdi Kanu And Shehu Sani by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 01, 2021
MalcoImX:
Never seen a freedom fighter who goes on a kissing spree in London streets.
Gbamm cool
Re: Current Events As Viewed By Nnamdi Kanu And Shehu Sani by RapLawd(m): 4:08pm On Jun 01, 2021
MalcoImX:

Olodo, that's not his handle oga

3 Likes

Re: Current Events As Viewed By Nnamdi Kanu And Shehu Sani by Lawalatm: 4:08pm On Jun 01, 2021
Dear Igbos....listen to Ojukwu who said a second war is not necessary.....he was a wise man....you can achieve anything but not by killing yourselves while others are grooving................ A word is enough for the wise....heed to the words of Shehu Sani embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Current Events As Viewed By Nnamdi Kanu And Shehu Sani by RapLawd(m): 4:14pm On Jun 01, 2021
BigSarah:
I thought NK said he's not interested in Leading and obviously NK isn't fit to Lead, he's even mildly incompetent in the struggle

That handle do not belong to him…

As it stands, buhari has not been to borno talk more of being in sambisa, do you remember Idrisa Derby of chad ��?he died forming strong man , though it's encouraging for a leader to be with his soldiers both emotional and some time supportive visitation, BUT A WISE LEADER SHOULD NEVER BE AT FRONTLINE…His death can ruin everything he ever stands for!.
Re: Current Events As Viewed By Nnamdi Kanu And Shehu Sani by MalcoImX: 4:18pm On Jun 01, 2021
RapLawd:

Olodo, that's not his handle oga
Is this not Kanu-like or what?

So you agree that Nnamdi should stay away until the battle is won to reapper and lead those who may be alive.
Re: Current Events As Viewed By Nnamdi Kanu And Shehu Sani by RapLawd(m): 9:24pm On Jun 01, 2021
MalcoImX:
Is this not Kanu-like or what?

So you agree that Nnamdi should stay away until the battle is won to reapper and lead those who may be alive.

Its only a fool that jumps into a fight because some fools are calling him coward…

MNK will surface at the appointed time and will lead the battle himself…
Re: Current Events As Viewed By Nnamdi Kanu And Shehu Sani by Arda1000(m): 10:02pm On Jun 01, 2021
Frontail:
... leave the iddiiot !
I just the pity those who the carry Dem money support the mugu tongue tongue tongue
I mean don't you have a shame?, worse it's that you are married and you used your data to download and safe another man and his wife picture tufia this obsession is way too much
Re: Current Events As Viewed By Nnamdi Kanu And Shehu Sani by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 01, 2021
Arda1000:
I mean don't you have a shame?, worse it's that you are married and you used your data to download and safe another man and his wife picture tufia this obsession is way too much
.... idiotic fool ! I can get thebl picture on the net without downloading it to my phone gallary ! Iddiiot go and learn more about some wonderful APKs ! Obsession pass the wan you have for Buhari ? Mumu Local pig champion!

Please report this to Nairaland Admin cool

Re: Current Events As Viewed By Nnamdi Kanu And Shehu Sani by Arda1000(m): 11:40pm On Jun 01, 2021
Frontail:
.... idiotic fool ! I can get thebl picture on the net without downloading it to my phone gallary ! Iddiiot go and learn more about some wonderful APKs ! Obsession pass the wan you have for Buhari ? Mumu Local pig champion!

go kiss NK wife hairy a$$ odeh
Re: Current Events As Viewed By Nnamdi Kanu And Shehu Sani by GodHatesBigots(m): 11:42pm On Jun 01, 2021
MalcoImX:

Fake news.
Re: Current Events As Viewed By Nnamdi Kanu And Shehu Sani by GodHatesBigots(m): 11:44pm On Jun 01, 2021
MalcoImX:
This piece is from the Shiite crisis some years back. Israel Abiodun, an anti-insurgency campaigner.

"He noted that Professor Chinua Achebe said in “Things Fall Apart, “that an elder who brings maggot infested meat home should not complain when flies come visiting."

"You do not deliberately block the way of soldiers to provoke them because you would shout extra-judicial killings and you have agents in international human rights bodies like Amnesty International to cook reports in your favour. This is indefensible absurdity.Israel Abiodun, an anti-insurgency campaigner."

Here are two opposing views, one of which would definitely prevail. Would it be Nnamdi's or Sani's.

Fake news - hungry blogger.
Re: Current Events As Viewed By Nnamdi Kanu And Shehu Sani by buckeyemedia: 1:23am On Jun 02, 2021
MalcoImX:

1 Share

Re: Current Events As Viewed By Nnamdi Kanu And Shehu Sani by Elock1: 1:34am On Jun 02, 2021
MalcoImX:

this is what MNK said where did you get yours from, you can go verify on Twitter... You guys try too hard to smear his image.. But for what gains?

PLUS: He has always maintained that nothing concern am with leadership, his own na to facilitate the return of Biafra by God's grace

Re: Current Events As Viewed By Nnamdi Kanu And Shehu Sani by letu(m): 2:03am On Jun 02, 2021
Fweshest3:

Stop spreading fake news. Nnamdi kanu has made it clear that he will not lead Biafra politically. His only job is to restore Biafra and that's all.
And you believe him cheesy cheesy grin grin.
Re: Current Events As Viewed By Nnamdi Kanu And Shehu Sani by letu(m): 2:08am On Jun 02, 2021
BigSarah:
And who is the present leader of Biafria Land is not Nnamdi Kalu or have you loose your sense of reason.
Re: Current Events As Viewed By Nnamdi Kanu And Shehu Sani by afube: 2:12am On Jun 02, 2021
MalcoImX:

Apparently, the united states that sacrificed 400,000 lives of young Americans in world war 2 in order to maintain their liberty from Nazi Germany did not know what they were doing............but you dumb Africans line up at the US embassy with your tattered green passports for visas to flee to a nation that "wastes lives unnecessarily".........you baboons have no shame at all.

1 Like

Re: Current Events As Viewed By Nnamdi Kanu And Shehu Sani by letu(m): 2:14am On Jun 02, 2021
RapLawd:

That handle do not belong to him…

As it stands, buhari has not been to borno talk more of being in sambisa, do you remember Idrisa Derby of chad ��?he died forming strong man , though it's encouraging for a leader to be with his soldiers both emotional and some time supportive visitation, BUT A WISE LEADER SHOULD NEVER BE AT FRONTLINE…His death can ruin everything he ever stands for!.
So this your statement is what will make you sleep very well today, well it's nice for you to have something to console yourself.
Re: Current Events As Viewed By Nnamdi Kanu And Shehu Sani by letu(m): 2:20am On Jun 02, 2021
RapLawd:

Its only a fool that jumps into a fight because some fools are calling him coward…

MNK will surface at the appointed time and will lead the battle himself…
With this your reaction, it can be seen that you ended up calling the so called Nnamdi Kalu Boys Fool's for jumping in for a fight against Nigerian government simply because they were proscribed with Negativity by the Nigerian government.
Re: Current Events As Viewed By Nnamdi Kanu And Shehu Sani by Arda1000(m): 10:31am On Jun 02, 2021
Frontail:

Afonjanic demon u can kill urself ontop Nk matter we don't care

(1) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha Set To Quit APC, Plans Underway To Join PDP - Imo Lawmaker / Destiny 2023: Why Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba? / Nnamd Kanu's Smile Made Us Cry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.