Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

Singer Dencia Shades Davido, Burna Boy, As She Flaunts Her 3rd Rolls Royce - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Singer Dencia Shades Davido, Burna Boy, As She Flaunts Her 3rd Rolls Royce (315 Views)

Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce / Pastor's Daughter, Angela Simmons Flaunts Her Heavy Backside In Barbados (photos / S/African High School Student Proudly Flaunts Her Bare Chest On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer Dencia Shades Davido, Burna Boy, As She Flaunts Her 3rd Rolls Royce by Oracle55: 1:16pm On Jun 01, 2021
They Are My Sons: Singer Dencia Shades Davido, Burna Boy, As She Flaunts Her 3rd Rolls Royce 6 hours ago.
Popular Cameroonian singer and entrepreneur, Dencia, has taken to social media to show off her latest Rolls Royce - She explained that it was the third of the luxury car she was getting while throwing shades at Nigerian stars, Davido and Burna Boy - Dencia said her latest Rolls Royce was a Black Badge worth half a million dollars.
The singer and entrepreneur gushed over her new vehicle and explained how dope it was. Read more: https://www.legit.ng/1418330-they-are-my-sons-singer-dencia-shades-davido-burna-boy-as-she-flaunts-her-3rd-rolls roylls
Re: Singer Dencia Shades Davido, Burna Boy, As She Flaunts Her 3rd Rolls Royce by Oracle55: 1:17pm On Jun 01, 2021
More

Re: Singer Dencia Shades Davido, Burna Boy, As She Flaunts Her 3rd Rolls Royce by Oracle55: 1:18pm On Jun 01, 2021
Oluwa please bless me now that I am young...
Re: Singer Dencia Shades Davido, Burna Boy, As She Flaunts Her 3rd Rolls Royce by kinzation(m): 1:18pm On Jun 01, 2021
Oloshoooo Dencia

By the time Nigerians descend on her ehn
She no know say Naija sabi unite for this kyn thing

OP sontin Dey worry you

Na you post na you be FTC
Re: Singer Dencia Shades Davido, Burna Boy, As She Flaunts Her 3rd Rolls Royce by Fahdiga(m): 1:18pm On Jun 01, 2021
Vagina people again
Re: Singer Dencia Shades Davido, Burna Boy, As She Flaunts Her 3rd Rolls Royce by Kpobaridaniel(m): 1:24pm On Jun 01, 2021
As far as your Hustle legit, flaunt the Proceeds, although I smell no shading! Nigerian bloggers and unnecessary assumptions.
Re: Singer Dencia Shades Davido, Burna Boy, As She Flaunts Her 3rd Rolls Royce by fourboys: 1:42pm On Jun 01, 2021
Iswear towtow na natural business centre

(1) (Reply)

Can Our Own Nairaland Pastor RIGHTEOUSNESS 2 Be The Late TB JOSHUA? / Unlimited Internet Broadband Service- Sairtel / Zoophiles: Disgusting Perverts Or Just Misunderstood?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.