Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,906 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

What Happens To Your Social Media When You Die? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Happens To Your Social Media When You Die? (139 Views)

What Happens To My Money If My Bank Closes Down? / What Happens To Your Cryptocurrency When You Die? / What Happens To My Money If I'm Robbed In A Bank While Waiting To Deposit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Happens To Your Social Media When You Die? by philstone(m): 2:17pm On Jun 01, 2021
Many people plan for the day when they leave this earth, whether it’s making a will or even making their own funeral arrangements.

It’s a grim subject.

But what about your social media pages? What happens to those? Social media platforms keep us connected, but they can also be a reminder of our loss.

Current estimates show that more than 80% of all Americans, young and old alike, have some type of social networking profile — from Facebook and Twitter to Instagram and Tik Tok.
More Info ....https://www.charlesonwuemenesblog.com/2021/06/what-happens-to-your-social-media-when.html

[img]https://1.bp..com/-5HrXLpX9JpA/YLYh84ipsII/AAAAAAABFx0/1zJxbRAGB4AbpJyvZKyjvUia07Zd_0k7wCLcBGAsYHQ/w640-h426/download%2B%25282%2529.jpg[/img]
Re: What Happens To Your Social Media When You Die? by Ever8090: 2:19pm On Jun 01, 2021
Facebook remind me of a dead friend birthday fear catch me..I was like what the f**k..

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Catfish For Smoking Available. In Need Of Buyers. / Another Opportunity To Start Earning As A Pos Agent / Fiverr/upwork Withdrawal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.