Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,421 members, 7,958,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:26 AM

Prominent Nigerians Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Last 3 Days - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prominent Nigerians Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Last 3 Days (61301 Views)

1,525 Nigerians Killed In Six Weeks Of 2021 / #EndSARS: CNN Clarifies Its Tweet About ''38'' Nigerians Killed / Buhari Names Train Stations After Prominent Nigerians. See Full List. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prominent Nigerians Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Last 3 Days by madridsta007(m): 3:20pm On Jun 01, 2021
JEWELofHELL:
[img]https://www./wp-content/uploads/2021/05/Prominent-Nigerians-killed-by-gunmen-in-the-last-48-hours.jpg[/img][img]https://www./wp-content/uploads/2021/05/Justice-stanley.jpg[/img][img]https://www./wp-content/uploads/2021/05/Linus-Owuamanam.jpg[/img]

https://community.vanguardngr.com/m/discussion?id=4565467%3ATopic%3A3084583

Add the NECO chairman to that list.

Reminds me of the Rwandan Genocide. They started killing off the key me off the Tutsi tribes and Hutu moderates.
There were names, there was a list.
Re: Prominent Nigerians Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Last 3 Days by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 01, 2021
S
Re: Prominent Nigerians Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Last 3 Days by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 01, 2021
It shall never be well with all the killers on Nigeria. From bandits, bolo , killer herdsmen u.g.m and their likes. Have they ever thou6 how the families of these men will feel after their deaths? Meanwhile, the killers have familyy members
Re: Prominent Nigerians Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Last 3 Days by StagethemTVee: 3:20pm On Jun 01, 2021
You read somen news and you just lose your appetite and energy
Re: Prominent Nigerians Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Last 3 Days by Sheriman(m): 3:20pm On Jun 01, 2021
Recently, incessant brutal killings and destruction of government properties by Unknown Gun Men have taken over Bokoharam attacks in the Nigerian news front page.

1 Like

Re: Prominent Nigerians Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Last 3 Days by 2020Experience(m): 3:21pm On Jun 01, 2021
Hmm
Re: Prominent Nigerians Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Last 3 Days by DMerciful(m): 3:21pm On Jun 01, 2021
They are actually in Benue even though they're Igbos. Saying they are in Ebonyi is just to make the news sensational
Northernblood3:
We mourn the non Terrorists among them.

I have not been able to sleep well ever since yesterday after reading that more than 50 people where killed in Ebonyi State.

Does is mean that their is no able youth in Ebonyi? Does it mean that Chinedu Ogah, Umahi and other Criminals cultist have all of una for Pocket? Does it mean that you guys are so useless in fighting against Invaders but become very powerful in dragging land killing each other.

Why are known warriors look so weak like this?? Don't wait for government, slice into pieces any Idiot that attacks you. Never hold back, If god, governor and president, UN, EU, ECOWAS, and other useless entity can be looking while you are being massacred, then shall they remain blind when you retaliate against the Terrorists kill them, wipe them out, stop marrying them, move in and destroy them, spare none. If possible, launch attack on the Terrorists base (Benue bush) and destroy them, no body will accuse u of invasion.

Bible called them Children of Wild horse, and we must threat them like animals they are
Re: Prominent Nigerians Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Last 3 Days by Anaerobi(m): 3:21pm On Jun 01, 2021
Okay... RIP to them

It's destiny for a man to die once, after dead, Jugedement. If the lived good... Congratulations to them, if they planned evil.. they should meet their reward.
Re: Prominent Nigerians Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Last 3 Days by mrkings84(m): 3:21pm On Jun 01, 2021
How come the late COAS is not included?
Oh....I see, you guys knew who killed him right?

Cos it appears like the UGM of South extraction are targeting the prominent persons from the north, while the UGM of the north are targeting the prominent persons from the south.

If quick measures are not taken, this may turn to a full blown war. (God forbid)

I fear for my country!!!
Re: Prominent Nigerians Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Last 3 Days by ViolentMooslim: 3:21pm On Jun 01, 2021
MrSamsung:
Can you make list of Nigerians that have been killed by the Nigerian security forces BEFORE and WHICH NECESSITATED the birth of UGM

Remember: for every action(first move) there is an equal and opposite reaction(second move)

May to be a victim of these reactions

Iseeeeee!
Re: Prominent Nigerians Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Last 3 Days by airminem(f): 3:22pm On Jun 01, 2021
Rip to the dead. If not for Nnamdi Kanu controlling his terrorist miscreant puppets, those people and the others killed might have still been alive.
Re: Prominent Nigerians Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Last 3 Days by Omodua(m): 3:22pm On Jun 01, 2021
Northernblood3:
We mourn the non Terrorists among them.

I have not been able to sleep well ever since yesterday after reading that more than 50 people where killed in Ebonyi State.

Does is mean that their is no able youth in Ebonyi? Does it mean that Chinedu Ogah, Umahi and other Criminals cultist have all of una for Pocket? Does it mean that you guys are so useless in fighting against Invaders but become very powerful in dragging land killing each other.

Why are known warriors look so weak like this?? Don't wait for government, slice into pieces any Idiot that attacks you. Never hold back, If god, governor and president, UN, EU, ECOWAS, and other useless entity can be looking while you are being massacred, then shall they remain blind when you retaliate against the Terrorists kill them, wipe them out, stop marrying them, move in and destroy them, spare none. If possible, launch attack on the Terrorists base (Benue bush) and destroy them, no body will accuse u of invasion.

Bible called them Children of Wild horse, and we must threat them like animals they are
You have said it all. I concur!
Re: Prominent Nigerians Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Last 3 Days by Luak(m): 3:22pm On Jun 01, 2021
Re: Prominent Nigerians Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Last 3 Days by Reelmii: 3:23pm On Jun 01, 2021
Before now it was boko haram

Later fulani herdsmen came into the picture

Now na unknown gunmen

The list keep increasing. Nigeria always has a name for bad situations... instead of solution we prefer to look for who to blame
Re: Prominent Nigerians Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Last 3 Days by GeneralPula: 3:24pm On Jun 01, 2021
All seems a planned assassination..

Im patiently waiting for investigation to be concluded..
Re: Prominent Nigerians Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Last 3 Days by realstars: 3:26pm On Jun 01, 2021
Simplyleo:
Can someone pls remind me the activities that preceded 1967 civil war?

Nigeria Is Out Of History, The Present History Is About Cows,
Re: Prominent Nigerians Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Last 3 Days by twilliamx(m): 3:26pm On Jun 01, 2021
temptnow:
Fulanis killed NECO chairman cos he's an Igbo man, why?

The family of the man has come out to say he died of natural causes.. where misinformation and fake news will lead us to in this country, only God knows..
Re: Prominent Nigerians Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Last 3 Days by Prettyclown: 3:28pm On Jun 01, 2021
So the innocent citizens (especially youths) that were killed are not prominent abi undecided

1 Like

Re: Prominent Nigerians Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Last 3 Days by Oracleforce: 3:29pm On Jun 01, 2021
Bad news is the identity of this country
Re: Prominent Nigerians Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Last 3 Days by MansoryMX(m): 3:31pm On Jun 01, 2021
The the youths and innocent citizens being killed by the military in Imo State as well and people being slaughtered in Benue and Eboni state in the last 3 weeks are not prominent enough for you to acknowledge abi! Ogun kill you there!
Re: Prominent Nigerians Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Last 3 Days by 2tpick: 3:31pm On Jun 01, 2021
Obioma is missing on this list. Was the omission deliberate?
Re: Prominent Nigerians Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Last 3 Days by MrSamsung(m): 3:31pm On Jun 01, 2021
ViolentMooslim:

May to be a victim of these reactions

Iseeeeee!

I am not surprised by the type of Homo Sapien quoting me. Your moniker gives you away.

I would have also said that may you be a victim of the unwarranted killings of the security forces(first action or move), but I will let the one with the BIGGER EYES be the judge.
Re: Prominent Nigerians Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Last 3 Days by generalwo(m): 3:31pm On Jun 01, 2021
MrSamsung:
Can you make list of Nigerians that have been killed by the Nigerian security forces BEFORE and WHICH NECESSITATED the birth of UGM

Remember: for every action(first move) there is an equal and opposite reaction(second move)

..... So if I understand, you are justifying the senseless killings if ugm?
Re: Prominent Nigerians Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Last 3 Days by onuman: 3:34pm On Jun 01, 2021
Re: Prominent Nigerians Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Last 3 Days by MrSamsung(m): 3:35pm On Jun 01, 2021
generalwo:
..... So if I understand, you are justifying the senseless killings if ugm?

So if I should understand, you are justifying the killings of innocent people by the security forces? People that they are paid to protect and die for.

Did ugm just happened out of thin air angry
Re: Prominent Nigerians Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Last 3 Days by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:35pm On Jun 01, 2021
What of the one's killed by known Gun Men

1 Like

Re: Prominent Nigerians Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Last 3 Days by sunboy(m): 3:36pm On Jun 01, 2021
And what about the ordinary citizens, the non-prominent Nigerians that die everyday... either killed by government’s negligence, avoidable deaths or unknown gun men

1 Like

Re: Prominent Nigerians Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Last 3 Days by Kirigidi(m): 3:37pm On Jun 01, 2021
Simplyleo:
Can someone pls remind me the activities that preceded 1967 civil war?

Nonsense! Who is afraid of another civil war? Is the current situation in this fraud of a country not worse than civil war? How can we continue as one country with this level of hatred, corruption, betrayal and insecurity. What is the hope for coming generations? Nigeria is just a hunting ground where every citizen compete to outsmart each out in looting, cheating and wickedness; no love, no patriotism! Before you call me names, I'm an Urhobo.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Convention: Most South-east Delegates Voted Atiku –sources / Edo State Governorship Election 2024: Live Updates / El-Rufai's Wife, Hadiza Visits Her Farm: Husband Won’t Pay Ransom If Kidnapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.