Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

If You Are Christ Like, You Are Under Bondage. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Are Christ Like, You Are Under Bondage. (772 Views)

Do You Fear Christ like Slaves Fear Their Earthly Masters Ephesians 6:5 / How To Catch A Christ-like Passion For Souls / Confusion As Christ-like Figure Is Found In Tangerine (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Christ Like, You Are Under Bondage. by HappyPagan: 2:32pm On Jun 01, 2021
Do you know anyone who behaves like Christ? Who is nice and compassionate to everybody.. who turns the other cheek when they get slapped... Who believes in the Bible and follows it completely?

Do you know anyone Christ like? Who believes in the Prophets and does greater things than Jesus? Who loves God not Mammon, whose words stir the soul and not the pockets?

Is there anyone living in the mountains, healing the sick, raising the dead? Has any demonstrated greater faith, shifting mountains from their God placed position on the globe?

If so, please call the police and have that person arrested.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Christ Like, You Are Under Bondage. by truespeak: 3:19pm On Jun 01, 2021
HappyPagan:
Do you know anyone who behaves like Christ? Who is nice and compassionate to everybody.. who turns the other cheek when they get slapped... Who believes in the Bible and follows it completely?

Do you know anyone Christ like? Who believes in the Prophets and does greater things than Jesus? Who loves God not Mammon, whose words stir the soul and not the pockets?

Is there anyone living in the mountains, healing the sick, raising the dead? Has any demonstrated greater faith, shifting mountains from their God placed position on the globe?

Screeeeeam, Lad, Scream!

That is your Portion till the Day you Eject!

You shall seek Death and it Shall Flee from you, you shall continue to Scream till you Scram!
Re: If You Are Christ Like, You Are Under Bondage. by Dtruthspeaker: 3:39pm On Jun 01, 2021
HappyPagan:

grin See Pain of Loss! grin grin grin

You Already know that No Salvation for You! grin grin grin

You Tried and Tried to Change but Whosai, God No Want you Again. grin grin

So you don Vex because you now see that God has Rejected You and He is not Changing His Mind as you thought rather He has Marked You For Death and Pain.

So you have kukuma decided to be the Satan that you are which is why you made this beautiful thread. grin

Fool, You do not know that you.... Shh mouth make I know talk dis one! grin

Neither did you know that now you Prove that Satan is Real and Confirm that the Other Parts of the Word of God is Beginning to take Shape as Written. grin grin

Please let the slaying and murderings begin, grin grin grin

Like the Lion king song ,
"I just can't wait to be murdered!
Sing with me brothers! grin
I just can't wait to be murdered!" grin grin

Enilove, oya time don reach, so sing with me, "I just can't wait to be murdered"! grin grin

Fool, You are Still A Fool and Always be A Fool, FOR NOW YOU PROVE THAT YOU ARE A SLAVE FOR SATAN! grin

For being creations (Toys) You Must be A Slave to Either Your Creator, God or the Thief of the Creator's creation, Satan. grin
Re: If You Are Christ Like, You Are Under Bondage. by Dtruthspeaker: 3:42pm On Jun 01, 2021
truespeak:

Screeeeeam, Lad, Scream!

That is your Portion till the Day you Eject!

You shall seek Death and it Shall Flee from you, you shall continue to Scream till you Scram!

Hear the Shout of FEAR!!! HE NOW FEELS THE TERROR OF THE LORD AND THE SATAN IN HIM IS SCREAMING! grin grin
Re: If You Are Christ Like, You Are Under Bondage. by truespeak: 3:49pm On Jun 01, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin See Pain of Loss! grin grin grin

You Already know that No Salvation for You! grin grin grin

You Tried and Tried to Change but Whosai, God No Want you Again. grin grin

So you don Vex because you now see that God has Rejected You and He is not Changing His Mind as you thought rather He has Marked You For Death and Pain.

So you have kukuma decided to be the Satan that you are which is why you made this beautiful thread. grin

Fool, You do not know that you.... Shh mouth make I know talk dis one! grin

Neither did you know that now you Prove that Satan is Real and Confirm that the Other Parts of the Word of God is Beginning to take Shape as Written. grin grin

Please let the slaying and murderings begin, grin grin grin

Like the Lion king song ,
"I just can't wait to be murdered!
Sing with me brothers! grin
I just can't wait to be murdered!" grin grin

Enilove, oya time don reach, so sing with me, "I just can't wait to be murdered"! grin grin

Fool, You are Still A Fool and Always be A Fool, FOR NOW YOU PROVE THAT YOU ARE A SLAVE FOR SATAN! grin

For being creations (Toys) You Must be A Slave to Either Your Creator, God or the Thief of the Creator's creation, Satan. grin

Oh! The Fool Does Not Know, Death is Sweet for us and we yearn to Leave this Destroyed house for them!
Re: If You Are Christ Like, You Are Under Bondage. by truespeak: 3:50pm On Jun 01, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Hear the Shout of FEAR!!! HE NOW FEELS THE TERROR OF THE LORD AND THE SATAN IN HIM IS SCREAMING! grin grin
grin grin grin More and Double Portions and Triple Portions are all Vying to Live Permanently with him. They have found their home! grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Christ Like, You Are Under Bondage. by Dtruthspeaker: 4:27pm On Jun 01, 2021
truespeak:

Oh! The Fool Does Not Know, Death is Sweet for us and we yearn to Leave this Destroyed house for them!

E no know! grin
Re: If You Are Christ Like, You Are Under Bondage. by atheistandproud(m): 5:08pm On Jun 01, 2021
HappyPagan:

There is no one like that.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Christ Like, You Are Under Bondage. by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:25pm On Jun 01, 2021
HappyPagan:

You keep contradicting yourself, aren't you the same person who said:

HappyPagan:

Why are you quoting Bible verses for me? Am I a Christian? I hold as much value for that piece of shit as you hold for the Quran.
If you want to have a ration conversation, be my guess. Else take your proselytizing ass somewhere else...

Then how come you can't wake up a day without thinking about what is written inside the Bible? cheesy
Re: If You Are Christ Like, You Are Under Bondage. by sonmvayina(m): 5:54pm On Jun 01, 2021
truespeak:

I know somebody that can arrange that...should I give him a call on your behalf.

Anuofia...
Re: If You Are Christ Like, You Are Under Bondage. by hupernikao: 11:32pm On Jun 01, 2021
HappyPagan:

But why are you this bordered and disturbed.
This no be ordinary eye o grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Christ Like, You Are Under Bondage. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:41am On Jun 02, 2021
I have told atheists several times without number:
What Jesus commissioned in the first century will serve as the only form of worship during the endtime. Matthew 10:11-13, 28:19-20; Act 1:8
Intelligent people will become restless due to what their neighbours beleive about God so the best form of religion will be trying to speak with people around you about God. Malachi 3:16-18
So if you're an atheist but always coming up with series of questions about God all you need to do is humbly request for answers that will satisfy your quest. But thinking you can stop people from worshiping is like hitting your head on a wall because whether you like it or not Jesus said there is going to be spiritual hunger {Matthew 5:6 compare to Amos 8:11} that will continue to drive people into chatting with their neighbours about God and this has proved to be true as individuals who claims to be ATHEISTS are also actively involved!
cheesy

hupernikao:

But why are you this bordered and disturbed.
This no be ordinary eye o grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Christ Like, You Are Under Bondage. by LordReed(m): 1:45pm On Jun 02, 2021
HappyPagan:

That person will be a god. Only we see no such person. LoL!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Christ Like, You Are Under Bondage. by HappyPagan: 1:57pm On Jun 02, 2021
LordReed:

Be like say na only non Christians understand the thread.. i wonder why grin grin
Re: If You Are Christ Like, You Are Under Bondage. by Image123(m): 1:58pm On Jun 02, 2021
HappyPagan:

Lol, that's likely me. Come and arrest me na.
Muske muske, this thing dey haunt you still.
Re: If You Are Christ Like, You Are Under Bondage. by HappyPagan: 1:59pm On Jun 02, 2021
Image123:

Lol, that's likely me. Come and arrest me na.
Muske muske, this thing dey haunt you still.
number one mad man, i hail thee. i think say you for don die since.. god good o..
Re: If You Are Christ Like, You Are Under Bondage. by Image123(m): 2:04pm On Jun 02, 2021
HappyPagan:

number one mad man, i hail thee. i think say you for don die since.. god good o..

Duh, He gave me eternal life. Remember? Oh, i forgot, the devourer devoured your knowledge. embarassed
Re: If You Are Christ Like, You Are Under Bondage. by hupernikao: 10:55pm On Jun 02, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
I have told atheists several times without number:
What Jesus commissioned in the first century will serve as the only form of worship during the endtime. Matthew 10:11-13, 28:19-20; Act 1:8
Intelligent people will become restless due to what their neighbours beleive about God so the best form of religion will be trying to speak with people around you about God. Malachi 3:16-18
So if you're an atheist but always coming up with series of questions about God all you need to do is humbly request for answers that will satisfy your quest. But thinking you can stop people from worshiping is like hitting your head on a wall because whether you like it or not Jesus said there is going to be spiritual hunger {Matthew 5:6 compare to Amos 8:11} that will continue to drive people into chatting with their neighbours about God and this has proved to be true as individuals who claims to be ATHEISTS are also actively involved!
cheesy

True
Re: If You Are Christ Like, You Are Under Bondage. by budaatum: 3:03am On Jun 03, 2021
HappyPagan:
Jesus did not stupidly believe nor follow the Bible completely! "Which of you if your sheep fell in a well on the sabbath will do no work to save it", he [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/verse/en/Matthew%2012%3A11]asked[/url]! And "[url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew%2023&version=ESV]woe unto those[/url] who tell you to believe what they themselves don't believe"!

As for turning the other cheek, yes. There are some on here whom you'd insult but who will not insult you back. But I'm sure you'd argue an insult is not a slap, though the principle is similar since no one really goes about physically slapping you these days, I hope..

HappyPagan:

There's a surgeon in Lewisham Hospital who transplants hearts and brings the dead back to life, which is pretty great indeed.

And yes there are many who will be kind to you and expect no mammon in return. And one of them is called Happy who freely teaches Pythons without any pay, but you would have to let me know if your own soul is unstirred.

HappyPagan:

Even Christ did not live in the mountains nor did he shift any mountains, but I know another Surgeon in King's Hospital who heals the sick and raises the dead with an electric machine with which he shocks the life back into the dead, so that's pretty close I'd say even though he's an atheist.

HappyPagan:

Call the police to arrest Happy and the surgeons? I think if I do they'll arrest me instead for stupidly ignorantly wasting police time and perhaps for being literal like one without a brain!

Jesus was an intelligent dude, you see, who [url=https://classic.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=James+2%3A19&version=KJV]did not just believe and tremble like demons do[/url], but understood what he read, and that's why he is revered, though many miss that fact about him and bow down and worship him instead, which if you think about it is [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_am_the_Lord_thy_God#%3A%7E%3Atext%3DYou_shall_not_make_for%2Cof_the_fathers_on_the?wprov=sfla1]disobeying the jealous God[/url]!
Re: If You Are Christ Like, You Are Under Bondage. by budaatum: 3:12am On Jun 03, 2021
LordReed:

Not true my Lord! You silly humans might decide to call that person a God however, though for that you'd have to fabricate stories like "born of a virgin", "spoke before could walk", "fed thousands with a couple of fish and a few loaves of bread", and "didn't die" despite the fact was clearly murdered, but once you strip off your foolish fabrications you'll see some saints at least.

I dare you. Open your eyes and look carefully and let me know if you don't see Saint Happy, though expect it to be denied.
Re: If You Are Christ Like, You Are Under Bondage. by LordReed(m): 7:17am On Jun 03, 2021
budaatum:

Not true my Lord! You silly humans might decide to call that person a God however, though for that you'd have to fabricate stories like "born of a virgin", "spoke before could walk", "fed thousands with a couple of fish and a few loaves of bread", and "didn't die" despite the fact was clearly murdered, but once you strip off your foolish fabrications you'll see some saints at least.

I dare you. Open your eyes and look carefully and let me know if you don't see Saint Happy, though expect it to be denied.

LMAO! I don't think Happy would think himself a saint. Besides the person he describes has power to restore amputated limbs, not a mean feat by any stretch of the imagination and we are really stretching here. LoL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Christ Like, You Are Under Bondage. by budaatum: 1:40pm On Jun 03, 2021
LordReed:

LMAO! I don't think Happy would think himself a saint. Besides the person he describes has power to restore amputated limbs, not a mean feat by any stretch of the imagination and we are really stretching here. LoL

Despite what you are told Jesus never assumed to be a God neither, though the [url=https://classic.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Philippians+2%3A5-9&version=KJV]wuruwuru in the text[/url] might make you think otherwise by a mean stretch of the imagination.

I know what Saint Happy does, and he will live very long to continue doing it. But after he finally passes away and we write his text we can wuruwuru it as we like and stretch imaginations so he programmed limbs for the amputated and he won't be able to deny it just as Jesus can't deny he's alive.
Re: If You Are Christ Like, You Are Under Bondage. by LordReed(m): 5:10pm On Jun 03, 2021
budaatum:

Despite what you are told Jesus never assumed to be a God neither, though the [url=https://classic.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Philippians+2%3A5-9&version=KJV]wuruwuru in the text[/url] might make you think otherwise by a mean stretch of the imagination.

I know what Saint Happy does, and he will live very long to continue doing it. But after he finally passes away and we write his text we can wuruwuru it as we like and stretch imaginations so he programmed limbs for the amputated and he won't be able to deny it just as Jesus can't deny he's alive.

LMAO! I love you buda, oh how I love you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Christ Like, You Are Under Bondage. by budaatum: 5:16pm On Jun 03, 2021
LordReed:

LMAO! I love you buda, oh how I love you.

You are not allowed to tell anyone my Lord, or people might start to wonder why you'd love Bible obsessed buda!

Re: If You Are Christ Like, You Are Under Bondage. by LordReed(m): 5:43pm On Jun 03, 2021
budaatum:

You are not allowed to tell anyone my Lord, or people might start to wonder why you'd love Bible obsessed buda!

Either they come join the love train or they can remain in their pitiful lil corner. LMFAO!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Christ Like, You Are Under Bondage. by budaatum: 5:57pm On Jun 03, 2021
LordReed:

Either they come join the love train or they can remain in their pitiful lil corner. LMFAO!

I always did see you becoming [url=https://classic.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+1%3A19&version=KJV]John[/url], my Lord. Just don't go telling everyone about the [url=https://classic.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+1%3A32&version=KJV]dove[/url] or you might be understood and the corner become crowded.

(1) (Reply)

Hello God / Mystery Unveiled; The Untold Truth About Money Ritual | No Repercussions / What Is Sin ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.