Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,978 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Face Of Liars - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Face Of Liars (770 Views)

How Meta Force Works. Dnt Get Scammed By Liars. / Forensics Will Always Show Liars And Cheaters For What They Are / Top 10 Biggest Liars In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Face Of Liars by Iffffffy(f): 3:55pm On Jun 01, 2021
Issue Resolved

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Face Of Liars by SportsHD: 4:14pm On Jun 01, 2021
Drop a pin make I carry men come drill those bastards. I promise you, they'll remit your money and all your properties.

Or you could report them to the police or soldier. Na this case police dey like.

Afterall, they'll be blaming the government not knowing they're also devil's.
Re: Face Of Liars by stupidmod3: 4:24pm On Jun 01, 2021
Iffffffy:
Here's an issue that happened to me that I found very strange!

On the 27th of May 2021, I bought a laptop from a boy named Emmanuel but the boy claimed the laptop belong to Idowu, Which I later confirmed by idowu himself..I transferred the sum of thirteen thousand naira to the account of Idowu. After about 15mins of purchase, I discovered the laptop was not coming up when I wanted to test it for the person I got it for, I immediately placed a call to idowu, he referred me to Emmanuel, he agreed to wait for me in front of a bank around his house, we met to discuss inside my car while my car AC was on, I told him to change the laptop for me or refund the 13k I payed to them, he responded very rudely to me, due to that I reacted by taking his phone from his hands while in my car, he responded by forcefully snatching my wristwatch and phone then subsequently the laptop, all of these happened while still in my car.. He later threw my phone on the floor then ran away.
Now the boy 'Emmanuel' is claiming I beat him with belt and he never went with the laptop that night.

I was on native that day, I don't know where the belt he claimed I used on him came from, then I saw with my two eye balls that he took the laptop from my car then ran away.

Denying he took the laptop has made me conclude that the sham was jointly planned by him and the owner of the laptop "Idowu" and they are both hardened criminals.. they re still insisting on their lies. Definitely this won't be their first time of perpetuating such acts..it might be in dffrnt form. People that constructed such a sham can definitely kill..

13k is a very small money.. I am not interested in the money anymore, I am only still shock with this evil act. it appears like a mystery to me.

What next step can I take on this matter?

Edit: I had to remove their faces
add their faces this will help in d future
Re: Face Of Liars by InvisibleInvest: 10:26pm On Jun 01, 2021
Wow! I'm so devastated anytime I heard the atrocities youths do commit now adays. It's so uncalled for and criminals are meant to be punish with the strict measures. I marveled at how someone will approach you with a business intention and all you have to offer is to turn yourself to a ripper and instantly graduating to a robber!Damn!! The two culprits (Idowu & Emammuel) need to face the wrath of the law or pass through the hand of the boiz cox if they are cautioned now, who knows how dangerous they might grow to. Make sure they don't go unpunished even after relinquishing all stolen items!!!

1 Like

Re: Face Of Liars by Commosense67(m): 8:58am On Jun 02, 2021
[color=#000099][/color]good morning MR. on a case like this in other to be justified,do you have the receipt of what you purchase from them?2,since the guy Emmanuel has a shop I don't think they can run to anywhere.
We haven't heard the other side of the story so I cant arrived at a consensus when the issue has not been investigated .....please as an advise REPORT TO POLICE AND LET THE LAW TAKE *S COURSE
THANK YOU

(1) (Reply)

Missing Person / Nnamdi Kanu's Disciple, Simon Ekpa Debunks Different Reports That Kanu Was Arres / Case closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.