Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Video Of Toyosi Confessing That She Was Not Raped Or Kidnapped - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of Toyosi Confessing That She Was Not Raped Or Kidnapped (817 Views)

Victims Of Toyosi's 'Clout-Chasing' Tweets Still in Custody - Families Cry / Toyosi Who Tweeted She's Being Kidnapped, Raped, Has Been Arrested By The Police / Tips To Help You Stay Safe From Getting Killed Or Kidnapped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Toyosi Confessing That She Was Not Raped Or Kidnapped by Discovery4today: 9:05pm On Apr 14, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2WVKB2-Loc
Lady Who Raised False Kidnap, Rape Alarm In Police Custody

A lady identified as Omotoyosi has voluntarily presented herself at the police station after she tweeted about being kidnapped and raped.

Omotoyosi, on Thursday morning, generated a lot of controversy after a tweet she made about being kidnapped and raped went viral.

In her tweet, she also stated the location where her kidnappers held her against her will and released their numbers to the public.

Some minutes later, Omotoyosi deleted the post and debunked the claim that she was in any danger.

“I tweeted earlier that I was kidnapped and raped. It’s false. I’m so sorry for this. Please stop calling and threatening the numbers,” she wrote.

She further released a video to prove to the public that she was actually fine.

In the video, Omotoyosi said, “I am fine. I was not kidnapped or raped. I am fine and I am not making this video under duress or anything. I am very okay, I am in my house. Please stop calling or threatening those numbers. Thank you very much.”

There has been an outrage on social media following her tweets, with many people condemning her action.

The state Police Public Relations Officer, SP Benjamin Hundeyin, said the lady was being investigated.

He said, “The lady has voluntarily presented herself at the police station. Questioning is ongoing. We will keep you updated.”
https://naijalatesttrend.com/?p=1118

Re: Video Of Toyosi Confessing That She Was Not Raped Or Kidnapped by Discovery4today: 9:06pm On Apr 14, 2022
Clout chaser, woke up with a to do list of going to jail through a sensitive clout
Re: Video Of Toyosi Confessing That She Was Not Raped Or Kidnapped by Arysexy(m): 9:10pm On Apr 14, 2022
Stupid clout chaser
Re: Video Of Toyosi Confessing That She Was Not Raped Or Kidnapped by flokii: 9:14pm On Apr 14, 2022
She must be tried and jailed.. this is why it is difficult attimes to believe rape stories from the Eve gender, anything is possible with them.

My wild guess is that she had issues with a guy, maybe her boyfriend and decided to lie on his head but had to change mouth when she saw the reactions it generated. The authorities should teach her a lesson she'll never forget.
Re: Video Of Toyosi Confessing That She Was Not Raped Or Kidnapped by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 14, 2022
So many innocent guys have been lynch because of false alarm.
Re: Video Of Toyosi Confessing That She Was Not Raped Or Kidnapped by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 14, 2022
Silly cloutchaser. A kind who'd have nothing to bring to the table apart from v*gina and headache.
Re: Video Of Toyosi Confessing That She Was Not Raped Or Kidnapped by Eben91: 11:53am On Apr 15, 2022
I pray some group of rapists pay her a visit in the future

(1) (Reply)

n.n.... / Sad Story Of Okada Rider Killed His Heart And Tongue Cut Out For Money Ritual / What Happened Shortly After Nigerian Soldiers Prayed Before Embarking On A Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.