Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,375 members, 7,826,473 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Dont Fork With America (the Osama Story) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dont Fork With America (the Osama Story) (767 Views)

The Countries That Love And Hate America The Most / Nigeria Blast America: The US Failed Nigeria In The Fight Against Boko Haram / 2015 Prophecy: The Voice Of America, The Hand Of Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont Fork With America (the Osama Story) by NDelta(m): 6:23am On May 02, 2011
Once again the UNITED STATE OF AMERICA has shown the world that they are a nation not to be toyed with. after all these years they finally got Bin laden. I wish Nigerian Army can learn from this people. anyway heres the full story;

Last updated at 5:45 AM on 2nd May 2011
Comments (0) Add to My Stories
U.S. embassies on alert over al Qaeda reprisal attacks for bin Laden killing
President announces that mission planning began in August
Mr Obama declares 'Justice has been done'

Enlarge Killed: Osama bin Laden, the most wanted man in the world, was killed by U.S. forces
Osama Bin Laden has finally been killed by the U.S. military after a decade-long hunt to avenge the 9/11 attacks.
The leader of Al Qaeda was killed in a firefight with American soldiers in his $1million mansion hideout near Islamabad in Pakistan

In a dramatic statement President Barack Obama said the U.S. military had recovered the body and confirmed to the world he had finally been caught.
‘Tonight I can report to the American people and the world that United States has conducted an operation that killed Osama bin Laden, the leader of Al Qaeda and a terrorist who is responsible for the murder of thousands of innocent men, women and children,’ he said.

‘Justice has been done’.
Within minutes of the news breaking Americans began gathering outside the White House to sing the national anthem and chant: ‘USA! USA!'

In a spontaneous outpouring of emotion, thousands started cheering and clapping and waving American flags to show their support.
In his televised statement Mr Obama said that bin Laden was killed in a helicopter raid by a small group of U.S. Navy Seals who stormed his mansion in an affluent area 80 miles from Islamabad.

They were working on a tip which first surfaced last August after ‘years of painstaking work’ from the CIA and had taken months to run it into the ground.
‘Last week I determined that we had enough intelligence to take action and authorised an operation to get Osama bin Laden and bring him to justice,’ Mr Obama said.

'At my direction the U.S. launched a targeted operation against that compound in Abadabad, Pakistan. After a firefight they killed Osama bin Laden and took custody of his body.’

Scroll down to view footage of President Obama's announcement

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1382649/Osama-bin-Laden-worlds-wanted-terrorist-killed-U-S-forces-Pakistan.html#ixzz1LAZsNS3g
Re: Dont Fork With America (the Osama Story) by NDelta(m): 6:30am On May 02, 2011
You can only delay the AMERICANS but you cant stop them. Somebody once said being an American is equal to direct immunity in any country
Re: Dont Fork With America (the Osama Story) by Jeel: 9:07am On May 02, 2011
You can run but you cant hide,
Re: Dont Fork With America (the Osama Story) by Blazay(m): 9:40am On May 02, 2011
I love Americans sha. . . If they really mean your arzzzze. . . they garrrrrrrrrrit! grin
By hook or crook!
Who knows what they are up to now. . .Is it a hook or a crook? cheesy
Re: Dont Fork With America (the Osama Story) by ak47mann(m): 11:54am On May 02, 2011
Blazay:

I love Americans sha. . . If they really mean your arzzzze. . . they garrrrrrrrrrit! grin
By hook or crook!
Who knows what they are up to now. . .Is it a hook or a crook? cheesy
omo sexy how now kiss kiss we can do many many things you know tongue tongue
Re: Dont Fork With America (the Osama Story) by wazklin: 1:33pm On May 02, 2011
at least it would be written in the histories as one of the greatest achievements of obama. no wonder he was wagging his mouth tongue
Re: Dont Fork With America (the Osama Story) by NDelta(m): 8:56pm On May 02, 2011
Hey Ghadaffi whatch out you re n.,.,

(1) (Reply)

Ohakim On The Run! / God Help Us! This Could Be Anyones' Family. / How Three-year-old Boy Died In Lagos Flood Two Days After Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.