Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,528 members, 7,816,290 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

I Feel Sorry For You If You Marry Because Of Money - Actress Ruth Kadri Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Feel Sorry For You If You Marry Because Of Money - Actress Ruth Kadri Says (857 Views)

Burna Boy: I Feel Sorry For Nigerian Artistes Jumping Into Intl Record Deals / Actress Ruth Kadiri Set To Wed Secretly This November / 'I Don’t Feel Sorry For Some Men' - Damilola Adegbite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Sorry For You If You Marry Because Of Money - Actress Ruth Kadri Says by Pmpm: 4:20pm On Jun 01, 2021
I feel Sorry For You if You marry Because of Money - Actress Ruth Kadri says, Fans Disagree with her (Watch Video)

Nollywood actress Ruth Kadiri has dropped her opinion about women who marry because of money, PraizeMedia report.

In her words, the actress says she feels so sorry for some women who married because of money. Some nigerians agree with her while some didn't. What do you think about her opinion ?

Watch The Video below ;

http://www.pmmusicbeats.com/2021/06/i-feel-sorry-for-you-if-you-marry.html

Re: I Feel Sorry For You If You Marry Because Of Money - Actress Ruth Kadri Says by fuckingAyaya(m): 5:00pm On Jun 01, 2021
This kind news dey purge Nigerian girls
Re: I Feel Sorry For You If You Marry Because Of Money - Actress Ruth Kadri Says by Pmpm: 6:26pm On Jun 01, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
This kind news dey purge Nigerian girls
lol

1 Like

Re: I Feel Sorry For You If You Marry Because Of Money - Actress Ruth Kadri Says by Onyi22(f): 7:13pm On Jun 01, 2021
grin

(1) (Reply)

Djflexy Got Poisoned To Death Weeks After Saying People Envy Him (pics) / Meet Billionaire Pastor, Joel Osteen Who Dropped Out Of School To Start Church / I Have Dated A Bus Driver - DJ Cuppy Reveals In New Interview (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.