Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,244 members, 7,811,686 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

It Is Never Too Late To Get Started... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / It Is Never Too Late To Get Started... (202 Views)

13 Lessons People Learn Too Late In Life / A Student Of ABUAD Who Came Late To Class Was Asked To Leave Or Sing, See What H / Is It Late To Study Medicine At Age 25? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Is Never Too Late To Get Started... by planetpgold(m): 4:29pm On Jun 01, 2021
Timothy Here Again...

Each Day, the World is born a New. Each Moment a New Beginning........

Frankly, I know that there are some students who wanted write ICAN May Diet, but postponed it to the next exam date because they were not too confident about themselves.

Some of them have attempted the exams more than once and have, sort of, lost hope. I can't go into details of analyzing everything here which will be too long and tiring. Besides, I want to make this as short as possible.

Regardless of you current status, this message is written to all student that is writing ICAN exams. "It is never too late to get started."

Now the reason why most people are stalked in life is self-limiting beliefs, which are shaped by our environment and the power of our own negative thoughts.

That is, not being able to control what goes into our mind and what comes out of your mind. So, when it boils down to taking action, fear comes in.

In fact, we all have our special brand of fear in ICAN and you know what I mean, because I have been there.

In your quest to acquire your ACA QUALIFICATION, that will take you from where you are now to where you want to be. When your Burning Desire is not enough (not that it is not enough in the real sense but when your desire to achieve more is being tested),

It is the strong Believe in your ability and capacity to achieve your exam goals that will help you save the day.

Welcome to a new month of June...I wish all the best.

Want to pass your ICAN 2021 diet exam especially if you did not write May Diet? get started now with your simplified and comprehensive lecture Videos plus Q&A.

Get started now with your Simplified and Comprehensive Lecture Videos ➕ Q&A. Call or Chat Admin on 08082366372, 08090820787, 08106989785, 08055828090, 08085835127

Or click on the below link

https://ican.platinumgoldsolutions.com

Dedicated to Your ICAN Exam Success,
Tim Jibodu, FCA

*PlatinumGold 360 Solutions...* Your online, offline ICAN ACCREDITED Lecture Videos That Help ICAN Students Pass Their ICAN Exams Faster, Easier & Cheaper @ One Sitting, Even If You Have Failed Before or Just Starting

Available in: *Android *Desktop *Downloadable Versions*, for: -ICAN -ATS -CITN -CIS -CIPM

(1) (Reply)

Poland Postgraduate Admission / 9 Best Law Textbooks For College Students / UNICAL To Publish Names Of Graduands Yet To Take Their Certificates Since 1980s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.