Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

50-Year-Old Man Defiles 3-Year-Old & 5-Year-Old Girls In Katsina (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 50-Year-Old Man Defiles 3-Year-Old & 5-Year-Old Girls In Katsina (Photo) (26775 Views)

Fraudster Who Lures Ladies To Hotels For Sex, Robbery Arrested In Katsina (Photo / Man Defiles 3-Year-Old Girl In Ogun, Blames The Devil (Photo) / Bricklayer Defiles 3-Year-Old Girl Inside Lagos School (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50-Year-Old Man Defiles 3-Year-Old & 5-Year-Old Girls In Katsina (Photo) by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:57pm On Jun 01, 2021
GreatResearcher:
Please visit any psychiatric hospital close to you. Whatever the bill is, let me know.

You made my night bro...
Thanks for this savagery on her.. grin grin grin

Sapphiere have you visited the clinic ??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 50-Year-Old Man Defiles 3-Year-Old & 5-Year-Old Girls In Katsina (Photo) by CHoccolaTE: 12:12am On Jun 02, 2021
KanuSE:

Can you swear that no be man dey light you steady? grin

Yes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 50-Year-Old Man Defiles 3-Year-Old & 5-Year-Old Girls In Katsina (Photo) by dumininu01(m): 12:30am On Jun 02, 2021
GreatResearcher:
Please visit any psychiatric hospital close to you. Whatever the bill is, let me know.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 50-Year-Old Man Defiles 3-Year-Old & 5-Year-Old Girls In Katsina (Photo) by osazsky(m): 1:17am On Jun 02, 2021
sapphiere:
Men need help not me.
u mean your hus or fathers which one?
Re: 50-Year-Old Man Defiles 3-Year-Old & 5-Year-Old Girls In Katsina (Photo) by osazsky(m): 1:19am On Jun 02, 2021
[quote author=wildikeman post=102275648][/quote]may u not have sons..amen
Re: 50-Year-Old Man Defiles 3-Year-Old & 5-Year-Old Girls In Katsina (Photo) by cococandy(f): 4:14am On Jun 02, 2021
Ropostic120:
Must you always generalize??

Don't you have a father and male siblings?
Are they all rapists
You always sound like Haters of men and this won't take you far in life if you continue in this useless mentality of yours.
osazsky:
u mean your hus or fathers which one?
ABANGWABOI:

You made my night bro...
Thanks for this savagery on her.. grin grin grin

Sapphiere have you visited the clinic ??

lexy2014:

I thought u said "Men need help"? So if asking if ur dad needs help is an insult as a result of ur comment, it means u had already insulted ur dad and Mynd44 by saying "Men need help" because they are men

Now you guys have a problem with generalizations. You go deaf and dumb when it’s a woman and all your ilk are on the front page calling for heads of all women undecided

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: 50-Year-Old Man Defiles 3-Year-Old & 5-Year-Old Girls In Katsina (Photo) by Benresmy(m): 6:07am On Jun 02, 2021
Why is it every time you like posting the issue Rape in this trends.. Women and abnormal behaviour : sad sad
sapphiere:
Men and rape. Their brothers in Kenya are raping cows.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 50-Year-Old Man Defiles 3-Year-Old & 5-Year-Old Girls In Katsina (Photo) by LINTUNE(m): 6:12am On Jun 02, 2021
CHoccolaTE:
Men are just sex obsessed animals

Tueh

Rapist gender.
Bleep u
Re: 50-Year-Old Man Defiles 3-Year-Old & 5-Year-Old Girls In Katsina (Photo) by lexy2014: 6:33am On Jun 02, 2021
cococandy:

Now you guys have a problem with generalizations. You go deaf and dumb when it’s a woman and all your ilk are on the front page calling for heads of all women undecided

D same sin u are accusing us of is d same sin that u are perfectly blind to and guilty of. Kindly show me d generalisation in d comment below:

"I thought u said "Men need help"? So if asking if ur dad needs help is an insult as a result of ur comment, it means u had already insulted ur dad and Mynd44 by saying "Men need help" because they are men"

Must you always generalize??

Don't you have a father and male siblings?
Are they all rapists
You always sound like Haters of men and this won't take you far in life if you continue in this useless mentality of yours. This won't take you far in life if you continue in this useless mentality of yours. "

- Ropostic120

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 50-Year-Old Man Defiles 3-Year-Old & 5-Year-Old Girls In Katsina (Photo) by oluwaseunamos33(m): 6:51am On Jun 02, 2021
Thor3399:
How dumb could u be. People rape under age in every state despite the tribe
look @ dis mumu, yes pple rape in every state but not deceiving theirself by claiming to be the most holy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 50-Year-Old Man Defiles 3-Year-Old & 5-Year-Old Girls In Katsina (Photo) by wildikeman(m): 7:06am On Jun 02, 2021
osazsky:
may u not have sons..amen

May u have kids... But will be too helpless to help them in any given dire situation... Amen
Re: 50-Year-Old Man Defiles 3-Year-Old & 5-Year-Old Girls In Katsina (Photo) by EmekaA125(m): 7:28am On Jun 02, 2021
oluwaseunamos33:
look @ dis mumu, yes pple rape in every state but not deceiving theirself by claiming to be the most holy
Oshe. I love this savage response.

Females start putting on hijab right from child birth.

What's the point of following all Islamic teachings when adherents will still commit crime such as this.

Too bad. Doing the right thing has nothing to do with religion!!!

1 Like

Re: 50-Year-Old Man Defiles 3-Year-Old & 5-Year-Old Girls In Katsina (Photo) by Marpol2021(m): 7:57am On Jun 02, 2021
Religion of peace indeed. They won’t stone him now,but if you say something about their god u may not even see the next hour.
sapphiere:
The Katsina State Police Command has arrested a 50-year-old man, Abdulkadir Abdulkarim, for allegedly defiling two girls, aged 3 and 5 years.

Spokesperson of the State Police Command, SP Gambo Isah, who disclosed this in a statement on Monday, May 31, said the suspect has confessed to the crime.

"On 28/05/2021 the Command succeeded in arresting one Abdulkadir Abdulkarim, m, aged 50yrs of Dauki village, Batsari but now residing at Modoji Quarters, Katsina, who raped two minor girls of the ages of 3 and 5yrs. In the course of investigation, suspect confessed to have used his fingers in raping them. Investigation is ongoing." Gambo stated.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/6/50-year-old-man-arrested-in-katsina-for-allegedly-defiling-two-minors-aged-3-and-5.html

Re: 50-Year-Old Man Defiles 3-Year-Old & 5-Year-Old Girls In Katsina (Photo) by KanuSE: 8:29am On Jun 02, 2021
CHoccolaTE:

Yes

I hear you grin
Re: 50-Year-Old Man Defiles 3-Year-Old & 5-Year-Old Girls In Katsina (Photo) by Jacksparrow7(m): 8:34am On Jun 02, 2021
sapphiere:
Men and rape. Their brothers in Kenya are raping cows.
you make someone laugh I sweargrin
Re: 50-Year-Old Man Defiles 3-Year-Old & 5-Year-Old Girls In Katsina (Photo) by Jacksparrow7(m): 8:37am On Jun 02, 2021
Lack of sex Education
Re: 50-Year-Old Man Defiles 3-Year-Old & 5-Year-Old Girls In Katsina (Photo) by 99thEnemy(m): 8:48am On Jun 02, 2021
GreatResearcher:
Which state are you currently?

You wan go rape sapphiere for there? grin
Re: 50-Year-Old Man Defiles 3-Year-Old & 5-Year-Old Girls In Katsina (Photo) by Rushna27(f): 9:24am On Jun 02, 2021
Hmmmmm..... speechless
Re: 50-Year-Old Man Defiles 3-Year-Old & 5-Year-Old Girls In Katsina (Photo) by ABANGWABOI(m): 9:26am On Jun 02, 2021
cococandy:

Who is this confused little Wailer mentioning me..
Re: 50-Year-Old Man Defiles 3-Year-Old & 5-Year-Old Girls In Katsina (Photo) by Kidspring: 10:43am On Jun 02, 2021
Na waaah what's going on in this country??
Re: 50-Year-Old Man Defiles 3-Year-Old & 5-Year-Old Girls In Katsina (Photo) by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 02, 2021
Paid to damage baba's presidency.
Re: 50-Year-Old Man Defiles 3-Year-Old & 5-Year-Old Girls In Katsina (Photo) by Thor3399: 11:54am On Jun 02, 2021
Ode . Every one claim they are holy. Stop being stupid. Your first post shows u are nothing but a hater. Several times we heard of how catholic fathers rape boys . U punish dem and not start writing rubbish about how they claim they are holy. Ur mumu never do
oluwaseunamos33:
Re: 50-Year-Old Man Defiles 3-Year-Old & 5-Year-Old Girls In Katsina (Photo) by Thor3399: 11:57am On Jun 02, 2021
Confuse mofo. cheesy grin I don’t get why u guys hate the fact that they put on hijab. U can allow ur wife, children and sisters to go naked. Nobody is stopping u . A man raped a girl. Instead of u to punish him, u decide to insult a system u have Little idea about. We see catholic fathers rape young boys all the time. How and why are they committing those crimes Ur mumu just Dey start
EmekaA125:

Oshe. I love this savage response.

Females start putting on hijab right from child birth.

What's the point of following all Islamic teachings when adherents will still commit crime such as this.

Too bad. Doing the right thing has nothing to do with religion!!!
Re: 50-Year-Old Man Defiles 3-Year-Old & 5-Year-Old Girls In Katsina (Photo) by oluwaseunamos33(m): 12:32pm On Jun 02, 2021
Thor3399:
Ode . Every one claim they are holy. Stop being stupid. Your first post shows u are nothing but a hater. Several times we heard of how catholic fathers rape boys . U punish dem and not start writing rubbish about how they claim they are holy. Ur mumu never do
look @ dis premature ejaculation calling som1 ode. catholic claim they are holy and yet did'nt introduce sharia
Re: 50-Year-Old Man Defiles 3-Year-Old & 5-Year-Old Girls In Katsina (Photo) by oluwaseunamos33(m): 12:34pm On Jun 02, 2021
Thor3399:
look @ dis premature ejaculation calling som1 ode. catholic claim they are holy and yet did'nt introduce sharia, didn't make it compulsory for any1 to wear hijab, didn't force any1 to join their religion
Re: 50-Year-Old Man Defiles 3-Year-Old & 5-Year-Old Girls In Katsina (Photo) by Thor3399: 4:15pm On Jun 02, 2021
Bros u are uneducated clown . The north introduced sharia cause it’s in the Quran . I’m not a northerner neither do I support them . I’m just saying things as they are. Those guys are trying to live their lives according to the Quran . That’s the only reason why they introduced sharia. Ur mumu just Dey start . I Dey school in Zaria . I never for once see anybody trying to force anyone to wear hijab . Dumbo like u
oluwaseunamos33:
look @ dis premature ejaculation calling som1 ode. catholic claim they are holy and yet did'nt introduce sharia, didn't make it compulsory for any1 to wear hijab, didn't force any1 to join their religion
Re: 50-Year-Old Man Defiles 3-Year-Old & 5-Year-Old Girls In Katsina (Photo) by Thor3399: 4:16pm On Jun 02, 2021
As u no sabi read so? Where did I mention catholic claiming to be holy. I mean those catholic fathers are holy yet some of them have been caught raping boys
oluwaseunamos33:
look @ dis premature ejaculation calling som1 ode. catholic claim they are holy and yet did'nt introduce sharia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Am I Still Going To Pay Him After Being Jailed? / Lagos Police Rescue Man Humiliated By SARS Officials On Illegal Duty / Lagos Trader Bathes Apprentice In Acid, Victim Detained For Three Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.