Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,828 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Lagosian Narrates His Ordeal In The Hands Of Fulani Kidnappers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagosian Narrates His Ordeal In The Hands Of Fulani Kidnappers (297 Views)

"How I Survived 4-hour Ordeal In Kidnappers’ Den" —Justice Pemu (Picture) / Fulani Kidnappers In Ondo Use Generators , Play Music Inside The Forest / I Was Kidnapped In Church, Sold To Fulani Kidnappers – Bridget Esene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagosian Narrates His Ordeal In The Hands Of Fulani Kidnappers by TruthHurts1(m): 6:13pm On Jun 01, 2021
Re: Lagosian Narrates His Ordeal In The Hands Of Fulani Kidnappers by NaijirianKing: 6:26pm On Jun 01, 2021
We are all Nigerians
Re: Lagosian Narrates His Ordeal In The Hands Of Fulani Kidnappers by DiagnoPolitics: 6:28pm On Jun 01, 2021
Na yoruba muslim, dem suppose flog him ewedu nyash and pummel him coneskull well well in the spirit of one naijeriyya! grin grin grin
Re: Lagosian Narrates His Ordeal In The Hands Of Fulani Kidnappers by TruthHurts1(m): 6:33pm On Jun 01, 2021
Of course, because anyone who speaks fluent Fulfulde/Hausa or speaks pidgin English with a heavy Hausa accent cannot be a Fulani.
Your "intelligence" reminds me of my pet goat which I had as a child.

NaijirianKing:
More propaganda, how do we know he was kidnapped by Fulani herdsmen? Who herds cattle in Lagos? Something smells fishy about this "narrative"...

We need proper investigative journalism, Fulani have lived in peace in this country for centuries, since when did ordinary herdsmen become the supermen that these stories portray them to be. This narrative is getting old.

Re: Lagosian Narrates His Ordeal In The Hands Of Fulani Kidnappers by NaijirianKing: 6:43pm On Jun 01, 2021
We are all Nigerians
Re: Lagosian Narrates His Ordeal In The Hands Of Fulani Kidnappers by TruthHurts1(m): 7:27pm On Jun 01, 2021
So it's not possible to tell where a person comes from by their accent? So if the dullard reads a speech in English, nobody will be able to tell he's from abokiland just by his intonation and the accent he uses to speak English?
Stop making a fool of yourself.
The kidnap victim knows what he saw and heard and he's in a better position to explain his plight than an anonymous BMC idiot on nairaland.

NaijirianKing:
He said they were speaking pidjin English, "if you get money, you go, if you no get, you die.." please tell me how we came to the conclusion that they are Fulani?

This whole story sounds concocted to raise sympathy for financial gain, how do we know that he didn't orchestrate this whole ordeal in order to raise money?

The narrative that every time crime happens it is the Fulani is actually a form of hate speech.

Furthermore, many southern governors banned grazing by the Fulani herders, and many had no other opportunities provided to them, so some may have turned to crime. As such, we need to stop the ban, or these southern governors should give land for ranching across the southern states.

The same way you can't just wake up a ban okada without repercussions, is the same way you can't rob Fulani of their livelihoods. Ranching will reduce crime, but many want to give the Fulani a bad name and have been launching a cold war against the Fulani.

We need a serious discussion as to the marginalization Fulani face in this country.

(1) (Reply)

United Africa Republic (UAR) VS United States Of Nigeria (USN)??? / Usman Alkali Baba Appointed The Substantive Inspector General Of Police / BREAKING: SERAP Drags Nigerian Government To Court Over Twitter Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.