Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,449 members, 7,850,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:28 AM

Busta Rhymes Is In Love With Faze’s Song – Originality - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Busta Rhymes Is In Love With Faze’s Song – Originality (884 Views)

US Rapper Busta Rhymes falls off stage, sustains head injury (Pictures) / PICTURES OF EMMANUEL ADEBAYOR WITH Lil’ WAYNE, BIRDMAN, BUSTA RHYMES, NEYO, P-SQ / Busta Rhymes Has Virulent Herpes And Is Distributing It All Over Hollywood! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Busta Rhymes Is In Love With Faze’s Song – Originality by LTVersati(m): 8:15am On May 02, 2011
Busta Rhymes landed in SA at OR Tambo airport and was whisked off for this press conference to discuss his work, life and attitude to the reality show Big Brother Africa. Busta ryhmes descibed how he went to a club the last time he came to africa ,heard Faze’s hit song originality and fell in love with it immediately

Busta Rhymes says…

When we got to the club, i guess the guy is faze right?he got that song oh oh ,this is reality,thats the song right?when i tell you for the next three,four weeks after i heard the song,i put it in my ipod that i will not stop playing this record,one of my favourite songs i ve heard from hiphop artiste in Africa.i really tried to see if there was a way i could take the song back to the state.

Watch the video here ---> http://korrectnation.com/?p=7274
Re: Busta Rhymes Is In Love With Faze’s Song – Originality by myinfobell(m): 12:46pm On May 02, 2011
He should put his money where his mind is

(1) (Reply)

D'banj's Interview On Bet: / Video: Mercy Johnson's Marriage Proposal / Mercy Johnson Moves Into Fiancee's 3bedroom Apartment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.