Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,625 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

Drone Crashes Into Spewing Volcano In Iceland (Photo, Video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Drone Crashes Into Spewing Volcano In Iceland (Photo, Video) (52752 Views)

Studying In Iceland 2021(a New Trend) / Tourists Worldwide Flock To See This Strange Ice Volcano In Kazakhstan (Photos) / Truck Crashes Into A Shop At Ojodu, Lagos After Brake Failure This Evening (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drone Crashes Into Spewing Volcano In Iceland (Photo, Video) by Draslo(m): 9:12am On Jun 02, 2021
Righteousness2 will give us lectures on hell now
Re: Drone Crashes Into Spewing Volcano In Iceland (Photo, Video) by lexy2014: 9:13am On Jun 02, 2021
SKhanmi:

Do you like them enough to emulate them? Stupidity is thinking we can control nature, It was already here before us. I for one will be wary of a volcano that just woke up after 900yrs. Damn what the experts say. Dying as a burnt offering isnt on my wishlist

Were they trying to control d eruption or observe it?
Re: Drone Crashes Into Spewing Volcano In Iceland (Photo, Video) by Draslo(m): 9:14am On Jun 02, 2021
lexy2014:

How the f**k do you control an eruption?

1 Like

Re: Drone Crashes Into Spewing Volcano In Iceland (Photo, Video) by lexy2014: 9:15am On Jun 02, 2021
Draslo:

How the f**k do you control an eruption?

I don't no. Pls ask d gentleman whose comment I responded to
Re: Drone Crashes Into Spewing Volcano In Iceland (Photo, Video) by FarahAideed: 9:18am On Jun 02, 2021
God bless drones
Re: Drone Crashes Into Spewing Volcano In Iceland (Photo, Video) by hybrid11(m): 9:19am On Jun 02, 2021
Nature soon going to take place at asorock and burn those mugu living there
Re: Drone Crashes Into Spewing Volcano In Iceland (Photo, Video) by chocboi78(m): 9:22am On Jun 02, 2021
OMG!! Is this real??
Like are those running fires (abi na larva) real??
Won’t those ppl close by get burnt ?
Av never seeen a scene so terrific and beautiful at the same time smiley
Re: Drone Crashes Into Spewing Volcano In Iceland (Photo, Video) by TalkTalkTwins(m): 9:23am On Jun 02, 2021
Arry110:
I don’t know if it’s ignorance that make you guys make this kind of racist statement but it annoys the Bleep out of me. I don’t know what kind of self hate is this, go and like them na, continue liking whites
That’s how some will always be saying things like “black man mentality” or “black man no wise”
They’re millions of blacks on earth, stop that nonsense generalization
Go and sin no more, brother angry

Right
Re: Drone Crashes Into Spewing Volcano In Iceland (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 02, 2021
Imagine if person just fall inside that lava... embarassed
Re: Drone Crashes Into Spewing Volcano In Iceland (Photo, Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:25am On Jun 02, 2021
Iceland now fireland. shocked
The world is indeed coming to an end

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drone Crashes Into Spewing Volcano In Iceland (Photo, Video) by ayusco85(m): 9:26am On Jun 02, 2021
thorpido:
I can imagine the heat coming from the hot lava.

You can only imagine. Over 1200 degrees Celsius
Re: Drone Crashes Into Spewing Volcano In Iceland (Photo, Video) by Joelvuvuzela(m): 9:28am On Jun 02, 2021
This place can be so cold, even at that heat people are wearing jackets
Re: Drone Crashes Into Spewing Volcano In Iceland (Photo, Video) by amazingspiderma: 9:28am On Jun 02, 2021
The pronouciation of those words are on another level.

1 Like

Re: Drone Crashes Into Spewing Volcano In Iceland (Photo, Video) by cejaypriesty(m): 9:34am On Jun 02, 2021
OsusTroller:
angry

Volcano is Asorock...
E go sweet die.

Meanwhile, watch as that useless jobless boy righteousmugu turns this thread to religious post.
Telling us about Jesus that slave masters sold to his great-grand parents and hell fire.
Does the word of God offend you ?..You can do nothing against the truth but for the truth .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drone Crashes Into Spewing Volcano In Iceland (Photo, Video) by stasius: 9:34am On Jun 02, 2021
Lake of fire and brimstone!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drone Crashes Into Spewing Volcano In Iceland (Photo, Video) by Kennyxton: 9:35am On Jun 02, 2021
Will someone doubt yhe existence of Hell?

I hope we are learn from Nature and our daily lives.

Luke 13:3 I tell you, no; but unless you repent you will all likewise perish

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drone Crashes Into Spewing Volcano In Iceland (Photo, Video) by Racoon(m): 9:41am On Jun 02, 2021
shocked What made the drone to go that close nah?
Re: Drone Crashes Into Spewing Volcano In Iceland (Photo, Video) by Vivien458(f): 9:42am On Jun 02, 2021
White monkeys, that's why there skin is yellow with pimples everywhere. Foolish white people think everything revolves around them.mtcheew
Re: Drone Crashes Into Spewing Volcano In Iceland (Photo, Video) by KoshCAD: 9:42am On Jun 02, 2021
OsusTroller:
angry

Volcano is Asorock...
E go sweet die.

Meanwhile, watch as that useless jobless boy righteousmugu turns this thread to religious post.
Telling us about Jesus that slave masters sold to his great-grand parents and hell fire.
Stop the blashemous language.
Re: Drone Crashes Into Spewing Volcano In Iceland (Photo, Video) by baralatie(m): 9:43am On Jun 02, 2021
Lovelyn451:
Is the heat not getting to where these people are
Re: Drone Crashes Into Spewing Volcano In Iceland (Photo, Video) by Jokerman(m): 9:45am On Jun 02, 2021
ThierryJay:
Lol, this Icelandic volcano again that indirectly caused Barca's semi-final UCL elimination to Inter in 2010.

Barca team had to travel by road on short notice from Spain to Italy for the first leg due to closure of airspace as the volcano had triggered bad weather and visibility all over western Europe. The boys were fatigued for the match at the San Siro and duly lost the match to Mourinho's team.

That their capital Reykjavyk is a tongue twister. It's pronounced as rayeeyaveek.

Excuselona... Lol.. cheesy
Re: Drone Crashes Into Spewing Volcano In Iceland (Photo, Video) by Babysho(m): 9:46am On Jun 02, 2021
Arry110:
I don’t know if it’s ignorance that make you guys make this kind of racist statement but it annoys the Bleep out of me. I don’t know what kind of self hate is this, go and like them na, continue liking whites
That’s how some will always be saying things like “black man mentality” or “black man no wise”

Even Professor Lumumba said we have to create a new African. Not all blacks but African man mad gan right now. The average African man is moving mad. A major amount of Africans no wise.

1 Like

Re: Drone Crashes Into Spewing Volcano In Iceland (Photo, Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:47am On Jun 02, 2021
I see people trying to get warm
Re: Drone Crashes Into Spewing Volcano In Iceland (Photo, Video) by VillageHead: 9:49am On Jun 02, 2021
With this, you can imagine the hotness of hell!

Repent!
Christ is coming!
Re: Drone Crashes Into Spewing Volcano In Iceland (Photo, Video) by wwwtortoise(m): 9:49am On Jun 02, 2021
Arry110:

An average black man is foolish and self centered.

Truth hurts man. But it is what it is.
Re: Drone Crashes Into Spewing Volcano In Iceland (Photo, Video) by DeHorus: 9:52am On Jun 02, 2021
thorpido:
I can imagine the heat coming from the hot lava.
Wish I can throw all APC members into it
Re: Drone Crashes Into Spewing Volcano In Iceland (Photo, Video) by Olam09(m): 9:52am On Jun 02, 2021
Arry110:
Wetin dey no even understand be say almost all innovative ideas are from blacks, the white just dey execute am...
Re: Drone Crashes Into Spewing Volcano In Iceland (Photo, Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 9:53am On Jun 02, 2021
Omoh..! See water water fire ooo, like melted gold...

Iceland is in the middle of water but volcano still dey show face..
Re: Drone Crashes Into Spewing Volcano In Iceland (Photo, Video) by SKhanmi: 9:55am On Jun 02, 2021
lexy2014:

Reading comprehension involves three levels of understanding: literal meaning, inferential meaning, and evaluative meaning.

That particular statement of mine infers to the tricks man has been playing with nature & his general condescending attitude towards it, it's a generalization. Capiche?
Re: Drone Crashes Into Spewing Volcano In Iceland (Photo, Video) by GeneralPula: 9:56am On Jun 02, 2021
OsusTroller:
angry

Volcano is Asorock...
E go sweet die.

I doubt you’re a Yoruba boy..

I’ll observe you and time will reveal it!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

12 Interesting Facts About Akwa Ibom State / Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / Helicopter Flying Couple To The Airport For Honeymoon Crashes In Texas (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.