Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Look At this From Buhari And Tell Me he is not a hypocrite - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Look At this From Buhari And Tell Me he is not a hypocrite (277 Views)

Sagay: Obasanjo Is A Hypocrite, He Should Stop Meddling In Election Matters / #AishaTheHypocrite: Aisha Yesufu Labelled A 'Hypocrite'; Dragged Online (Photos) / Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Look At this From Buhari And Tell Me he is not a hypocrite by Built2last: 10:52pm On Jun 01, 2021
First frame; Buhari threatening a whole region with war.

Second Frame:Buhari begging Bandits and Terrorists to release the Kidnapped students.

Someone should tell him that Igbos he fought in 1967 were less than 20 million people. He had the support of Yorubas and middle belt. But not anymore.

Today Igbos are almost 50 million scattered all over Nigeria.
More educated, richer and more advanced. Control majority of imports. While he deploys soldiers to the east, bombs will be going off in CBN, NNPC, SEC federal secretariat. Because Igbos won't go down without a major fight.

Every Igbo who reads this should head to his Twitter page to report the hate speech to Twitter. It will be investigated and issued a warning or potentially banned

1 Like

Re: Look At this From Buhari And Tell Me he is not a hypocrite by owobokiri(m): 10:59pm On Jun 01, 2021
Someone should tell him that Igbos he fought in 1967 were less than 20 million people. He had the support of Yorubas and middle belt.
But not anymore
Are you sure of this..?
With Tinubu and co egging Buhari on too greater bloodletting?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria....WHERE IS THE NOA???? / FG Fumes After Twitter Deleted Buhari’s Tweet / NNAMDI KANU IS PUSHING HIS IPOB/ESN TO DO WORSE... SO HE CAN GET "AMNESTY MONEY"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.