Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

Do You Think I’m Crazy Offering You This Deal?let Me Know What You Think. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Do You Think I’m Crazy Offering You This Deal?let Me Know What You Think. (348 Views)

Better Deal..let's Do Business / Don't Miss This Deal, You Won't See Many Offers Like This / Please Your Input Is Needed.. To Close This Deal. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think I’m Crazy Offering You This Deal?let Me Know What You Think. by Toyinig(m): 5:07am On Jun 02, 2021
Imagine this...

You’re dreaming

It’s so good you don’t want to wake up

Well,I will wake you.

Listen,don’t hate me yet...

Let me land...

I’ll bring your dream to a reality

HOW?

You see..

These days,there’s enough Stress and BS going on in the Country

You don’t have to worry about getting your Gadgets...

Coupled with offering you Warranty,great deals & making you Satisfied.

With no Hassle....

Does that make sense to you?

Read on

Why am I offering you this?

You deserve what YOU want,how YOU want it,the way YOU want it

To the Offer...

Brand NEW iPhone 12 Pro Max,Factory Unlocked

-128GB;Store all your stuff without having to worry about losing them with the one of a kind backup feature on iCloud.

-6GB RAM with the A14 Processor will not only at least triple your Productivity by dealing with hanging and saving time but also acts against Crashing...Sweet

-Durability:Don’t worry about having to get another Device soon.

-Great Battery Life

-Branding for Creatives,Personal and Business uses made easy with the awesome Camera and Display,who doesn’t love great pictures,videos?

Let me tell you more....

You’ll be getting Warranty on this

FREE Delivery....

Consultancy offers too

And more....

Great deal?

I know.

You’ll get this for

N581,289(Graphite)

N586,549(Gold)

Got enquires?Feel free to ask me anything��

Re: Do You Think I’m Crazy Offering You This Deal?let Me Know What You Think. by Toyinig(m): 10:03am On Jun 02, 2021
Of course

It’s not for Normal people Sir.

Ask Steve Jobs.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think I’m Crazy Offering You This Deal?let Me Know What You Think. by Toyinig(m): 10:07am On Jun 02, 2021
USA Used iPhone XS

64GB

Factory Unlocked

Black and Silver Colours Available

FREE Delivery and Warranty��

N193,459

Re: Do You Think I’m Crazy Offering You This Deal?let Me Know What You Think. by Toyinig(m): 10:11am On Jun 02, 2021
UK USED iPhone 8

64GB

Factory Unlocked

Battery Health 85-100 %

Also Comes with FREE Delivery & Warranty

N119,799

Re: Do You Think I’m Crazy Offering You This Deal?let Me Know What You Think. by Toyinig(m): 9:51am On Jun 03, 2021
UK USED iPhone 12

-128GB

-Worldwide Unlocked

-Battery Health 85-100 %

-Also comes with Warranty and FREE Delivery

N369,459.

Re: Do You Think I’m Crazy Offering You This Deal?let Me Know What You Think. by Toyinig(m): 11:49am On Jun 03, 2021
Brand New iPhone 11 Pro Max

-64GB of storage�

-Worldwide Unlocked

-Also comes with Warranty and FREE delivery

-& More....

N398,699

Re: Do You Think I’m Crazy Offering You This Deal?let Me Know What You Think. by Toyinig(m): 4:13pm On Jun 03, 2021
UK USED iPhone 11

-128GB of storage to tuck your stuff(pictures,videos,documents,etc) safe and sound

-Awesome battery health

-Durability

-Don’t worry about hanging,crashing with the high performance processor

-FREE Delivery,FREE Accessories and Year long Warranty

-N297,699

Re: Do You Think I’m Crazy Offering You This Deal?let Me Know What You Think. by Toyinig(m): 12:56pm On Jun 04, 2021
Who saith kpk?

iPhone 7 Plus 32GB and 128GB

UK USED

Battery health��

Also with FREE Delivery and Accessories.

(1) (Reply)

SOLD Iphone 6s 32gb 40k / SOLD: HP Envy Notebook/ Core i7/ 8GB/ 1TB/ 170k / Iphone Xs Max 256gb 160k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.