Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,779 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Please Help I Need My International Passport And Yellow Card Back - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Help I Need My International Passport And Yellow Card Back (626 Views)

Nigerian Int Passport And The Reality / Just Collected My International Passport / The Official Cost Of Obtaining A Nigerian Passport And Other Related Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help I Need My International Passport And Yellow Card Back by Kokadomfreedom(m): 6:00am On Jun 02, 2021
There's this friend of mine who left the country to SA in search of greener pasture immediately after our nysc. As we all know, year 2020 was full of ups and downs i lost my job during that pandemic period which he was aware. He offered to help me get all the necessary documents to come join him only if could send my international passport and yellow card to him to begin the process. As a very closed friend i never doubted him and did exactly as he asked. Is being over seven(7) months now that i sent the said documents to him till now nothing seems to be happening. Each time i talked about it he would ask me to exercise some patience. I'm tired of waiting i need my passport and yellow card back but dont know the steps to take. Which government agency should i report him to? I need una help.
Re: Please Help I Need My International Passport And Yellow Card Back by punisha: 7:13am On Jun 02, 2021
Kokadomfreedom:
There's this friend of mine who left the country to SA in search of greener pasture immediately after our nysc. As we all know, year 2020 was full of ups and downs i lost my job during that pandemic period which he was aware. He offered to help me get all the necessary documents to come join him only if could send my international passport and yellow card to him to begin the process. As a very closed friend i never doubted him and did exactly as he asked. Is being over seven(7) months now that i sent the said documents to him till now nothing seems to be happening. Each time i talked about it he would ask me to exercise some patience. I'm tired of waiting i need my passport and yellow card back but dont know the steps to take. Which government agency should i report him to? I need una help.

People like u still exist ?

Wonderfuuu!

1 Like

Re: Please Help I Need My International Passport And Yellow Card Back by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 02, 2021
Kokadomfreedom:

I hope you will not be a victim of identity theft..
How did you send the passport and card what means?
How have you been communicating with him? I hope not verbal, if so you have to begin to record everything as well as ensure they are documented as email or chat
How well do you know him? His real name, wife and kids, brothers, location in SA and probably job?
U need all this info before you can take any action against him.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Not Move To Port Harcourt In 2022. Ph Ppl Inhale This Substance / Nigerian Investment Promo / Anyone In South Korea?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.