Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,553 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Stop Threats, PDP Tells Buhari As FG Again Promises Tough Actions - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Threats, PDP Tells Buhari As FG Again Promises Tough Actions (15855 Views)

Osinbajo: Femi Adesina’s Book Gave Honest Account Of Buhari As President / Lawyers Chant 'Sai Baba', Hail Buhari As He Leaves Abuja Conference. Photos / Buhari Strikes Again, Promises To Give 2m Nigerians Free Loans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Threats, PDP Tells Buhari As FG Again Promises Tough Actions by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 02, 2021
So INEC building seems more important to you than 300 school children or the new 156 school children kidnapped.

Why haven't you come hard on kidnappers with your civil war experience ?

1 Like

Re: Stop Threats, PDP Tells Buhari As FG Again Promises Tough Actions by SmartMen: 1:05pm On Jun 02, 2021
Guyman02:
It's not Buhari that issued the threat, did you hear it from his mouth? This time it's Femi Adeshina pulling out threat from his anus and sending it to the press, because Akeredolu said Garbage Nshiehu cannot give directives to elected officials and claiming it's from Buhari, they have used Femi Adeshina to deliver this one.
Buhari opened Radio Nigeria Fulfude with tax payers money, why is he not using it to address the Bandits in the language that they speak.

Nnamdi Kanu is using Radio Biafra to address his people and ground the whole of South East and Buhari has not granted any interview in 2 years even to BBC Hausa like he used to do before he became president inciting his supporters to kill youth corps members who participated in the election he lost as Ad-hoc staff of INEC.
Who is Buhari, if not for Tinubu who repackaged a bigot into a fake Democrat could he have won the election?
There is a video of him saying it. stop gaslighting people. You can't say such things without approval of your boss... STOP THIS PLEASE!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Threats, PDP Tells Buhari As FG Again Promises Tough Actions by Ororocelemi(m): 1:09pm On Jun 02, 2021
Guyman02:
It's not Buhari that issued the threat, did you hear it from his mouth? This time it's Femi Adeshina pulling out threat from his anus and sending it to the press, because Akeredolu said Garbage Nshiehu cannot give directives to elected officials and claiming it's from Buhari, they have used Femi Adeshina to deliver this one.
Buhari opened Radio Nigeria Fulfude with tax payers money, why is he not using it to address the Bandits in the language that they speak.

Nnamdi Kanu is using Radio Biafra to address his people and ground the whole of South East and Buhari has not granted any interview in 2 years even to BBC Hausa like he used to do before he became president inciting his supporters to kill youth corps members who participated in the election he lost as Ad-hoc staff of INEC.
Who is Buhari, if not for Tinubu who repackaged a bigot into a fake Democrat could he have won the election?
Did you not watch the video nothing concern Femi
Re: Stop Threats, PDP Tells Buhari As FG Again Promises Tough Actions by tivhador: 1:28pm On Jun 02, 2021
Ehen, who did you guys say the 'Dundee' is threatening again?
Re: Stop Threats, PDP Tells Buhari As FG Again Promises Tough Actions by Wizshoppers(m): 2:44pm On Jun 02, 2021
Here's our recent blog post on Wizshoppers. Do well to read and drop a comment to help boost our organic reach.

https://wizshoppers.com/2021/06/01/why-you-should-shop-on-wizshoppers/

Cheers!
Re: Stop Threats, PDP Tells Buhari As FG Again Promises Tough Actions by limeta(f): 10:11pm On Jun 02, 2021
jikins:

Did you vote for any of the other candidates who were younger? Did you campaign for them?

nah
They all the same
untill them share garri nothing like voting for i
Re: Stop Threats, PDP Tells Buhari As FG Again Promises Tough Actions by Augla1: 10:17pm On Jun 02, 2021
after4:
M
Abeg your 'M' for Mango don reach FP, come carry am
Re: Stop Threats, PDP Tells Buhari As FG Again Promises Tough Actions by after4: 10:27pm On Jun 02, 2021
grin grin grin
I look for the post sef I no con see am again

Augla1:

Abeg your 'M' for Mango don reach FP, come carry am
Re: Stop Threats, PDP Tells Buhari As FG Again Promises Tough Actions by Augla1: 10:30pm On Jun 02, 2021
after4:
grin grin grin
I look for the post sef I no con see am again

Sorry oo, na so the hustle dey be sometimes. Even in a real life situation
Re: Stop Threats, PDP Tells Buhari As FG Again Promises Tough Actions by after4: 10:35pm On Jun 02, 2021
I take god or anything wey you believe in take beg you, abeg I no dey BMC, for our family, we dey forbid that kin thing. Me dey talk tings as e dey my mind oh

Augla1:

Sorry oo, na so the hustle dey be sometimes. Even in a real life situation

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Looted Warehouse Does Not Belong To NEMA - Official / Bello: Nwoke Friday Chijioke Criticizes EFCC Chairman, Olukoyede / Gov Ortom Finally Visits Agatu After Weeks Of Attack By Fulani Hersdmen. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.