Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Kenneth Amukamara: Imo Youth Leader Assassinated, House Burnt, Cars Vandalised - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kenneth Amukamara: Imo Youth Leader Assassinated, House Burnt, Cars Vandalised (58581 Views)

Kidnapper, Okechukwu Uche's House Burnt Down In Imo / Herdsmen Attack Maraban Kantona Plateau, 4 Killed, Church, Hospital, House Burnt / Eze Peter Opara's House Burnt In Imo After His Security Men Killed IMSU Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenneth Amukamara: Imo Youth Leader Assassinated, House Burnt, Cars Vandalised by VEXT: 8:46am On Jun 02, 2021
Na dem sabi..mk dem no carry dat dem stupid act near South south

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Amukamara: Imo Youth Leader Assassinated, House Burnt, Cars Vandalised by Pious101: 8:46am On Jun 02, 2021
God save this country

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Amukamara: Imo Youth Leader Assassinated, House Burnt, Cars Vandalised by francis5051: 8:47am On Jun 02, 2021
Golan007:
The late Nnamdi Kanu who died from rabies he contacted from a local ekuke has done irreparable damage to the East.

When the igbos come to the realisation his spirit would be summoned and summarily pummelled.
you are just a fool comment intelligently

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Amukamara: Imo Youth Leader Assassinated, House Burnt, Cars Vandalised by Pious101: 8:47am On Jun 02, 2021
VEXT:
Na dem sabi..mk dem no carry dat dem stupid act near South south
what is A
Re: Kenneth Amukamara: Imo Youth Leader Assassinated, House Burnt, Cars Vandalised by elganzar(m): 8:47am On Jun 02, 2021
They could be going after the traitors in the community...

Could be they're clueless, power drunk and lack vision...

Or could be the handiwork of their oppositions trying to taint them bad...

What won't I give to know the background story of political news in Nigeria(?)...
Re: Kenneth Amukamara: Imo Youth Leader Assassinated, House Burnt, Cars Vandalised by olatuns2017: 8:47am On Jun 02, 2021
Akell:

https://punchng.com/imo-pdp-youth-leader-assassinated-house-burnt-vehicles-vandalised/?utm_source=telegram&utm_medium=social

Una go soon kill una self because of women & beer

Oduduwa be vigilant of IBOs & fulani in your vicinity

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Amukamara: Imo Youth Leader Assassinated, House Burnt, Cars Vandalised by Pious101: 8:47am On Jun 02, 2021
RisenJoe:
K
what's K
Grandmaster4:
always unknown gun men killing people...s if they re flies...this world is just something else nowadays.. no one is safe..
at a cheap price DM me for your logo and flyer design
what's tr
Re: Kenneth Amukamara: Imo Youth Leader Assassinated, House Burnt, Cars Vandalised by goodnessme1(f): 8:48am On Jun 02, 2021
yanabasee1:
Whatever the South East is becoming, I wonder what Biafra will look like.....

Killing and destroying properties and giving weapons to every youth to carry will only lead them into massive destruction... This has nothing to do with their secession.

Their tradition isn't favorable to the poor...and everyone will want to be a titled man or woman....
Afonjas now so much care for Igbos.
Re: Kenneth Amukamara: Imo Youth Leader Assassinated, House Burnt, Cars Vandalised by Emotionss: 8:48am On Jun 02, 2021
IPOB have succeeded in making south east the terrorist region of the south. So shameful.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenneth Amukamara: Imo Youth Leader Assassinated, House Burnt, Cars Vandalised by kissGuys: 8:48am On Jun 02, 2021
AlhajiNatty:
This is a political assassination!
The police should do their job in bringing the killers to book. It should be also be swiftly carried out.
Rubbish..if i be police ehn... Shimgbai investigation I no go do!!... Let them kill themselves!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Amukamara: Imo Youth Leader Assassinated, House Burnt, Cars Vandalised by AfonjaConehead: 8:49am On Jun 02, 2021
Golan007:

Assassination that was almost non-existent a few weeks ago began to become daily routine once the UGN whistle was blown.

Last last you go dey alright.
Afonja. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Amukamara: Imo Youth Leader Assassinated, House Burnt, Cars Vandalised by alizma: 8:50am On Jun 02, 2021
Ok
Re: Kenneth Amukamara: Imo Youth Leader Assassinated, House Burnt, Cars Vandalised by SavageResponse(m): 8:50am On Jun 02, 2021
Agoziewin:
Let the cleansing continues.

Which nonsense cleansing? People are targeting their political enemies and business rivals and you're here talking nonsense.

When the shit fully hits the fan it will touch everyone including you!

4 Likes

Re: Kenneth Amukamara: Imo Youth Leader Assassinated, House Burnt, Cars Vandalised by GorillaApp(m): 8:50am On Jun 02, 2021
Dduce0:
Hnmmm
Who else noticed individuals are now their latest target in recent days? May keep us all in this country

Politicians are using this state of mayhem to eliminate their opponents.
Hiding under UGM/army imbroglio

3 Likes

Re: Kenneth Amukamara: Imo Youth Leader Assassinated, House Burnt, Cars Vandalised by DonCandido(f): 8:50am On Jun 02, 2021
FarahAideed:
I kept warning here that supporting any form of anarchy never ends well in the long run but many said they could control it ... Remember I told y'all my brothers than when they are done burning Police station and courts they will come for your property ( it's happening) , the will come for you wives and daughters and then come for your life ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Amukamara: Imo Youth Leader Assassinated, House Burnt, Cars Vandalised by EMMY76: 8:50am On Jun 02, 2021
punisha:
I don talk am...

If u get beef with people and you are in the east, either u relocate or make peace.

Most men are using this time to settle scores.
Fvck up no dey sour.
Na UGM dem go blame highest.

Very true one of my kinsman was also assassinated by this hoodlums in my village in imo state.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Amukamara: Imo Youth Leader Assassinated, House Burnt, Cars Vandalised by GeneralPula: 8:52am On Jun 02, 2021
Is this what Nnamdi Kanu meant by Biafra or death ? All these assasination seems all planned. They kept on happening simultaneously..

Here are some of the things you get when you have a leader that lacks cognitive strategy..

But like I said, politicians are the ones using him. Orders are being followed... Indigenous Piggz will eventually realized they’ve been fooled for long.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Amukamara: Imo Youth Leader Assassinated, House Burnt, Cars Vandalised by richmond500: 8:53am On Jun 02, 2021
We told them to thread with caution, they said we should mind our business and stop crying more than the bereaved, now things have been hijacked and there is no way out.

Those that lives in glass house, shouldn't throw stone

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Amukamara: Imo Youth Leader Assassinated, House Burnt, Cars Vandalised by GodblessMNK(m): 8:53am On Jun 02, 2021
Anyone against Biafra should leave our land.. Sabos will all die with the Nigerian govt they support... Though to me,death isn't the waged of sin. Just unplug there eyes and let them live to hear about Biafra..

ESN aaaaiiiiiii
Re: Kenneth Amukamara: Imo Youth Leader Assassinated, House Burnt, Cars Vandalised by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 02, 2021
This is why violence should never be encouraged.

When Boko Haram started, they tot they were doing Jonathan.

Use your senses.

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Amukamara: Imo Youth Leader Assassinated, House Burnt, Cars Vandalised by airminem(f): 8:54am On Jun 02, 2021
shocked
Golan007:
The late Nnamdi Kanu who died from rabies he contacted from a local ekuke has done irreparable damage to the East.

When the igbos come to the realisation his spirit would be summoned and summarily pummelled.
hahahaha grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Amukamara: Imo Youth Leader Assassinated, House Burnt, Cars Vandalised by rummmy: 8:55am On Jun 02, 2021
They Are skillfully eliminating our young men........
Re: Kenneth Amukamara: Imo Youth Leader Assassinated, House Burnt, Cars Vandalised by Teejay13(m): 8:58am On Jun 02, 2021
This is madness!

Which ever group behind this should stop.

This will do no good.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Amukamara: Imo Youth Leader Assassinated, House Burnt, Cars Vandalised by udede(m): 8:58am On Jun 02, 2021
FarahAideed:
I kept warning here that supporting any form of anarchy never ends well in the long run but many said they could control it ... Remember I told y'all my brothers than when they are done burning Police station and courts they will come for your property ( it's happening) , the will come for you wives and daughters and then come for your life ...
they are already looking for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Amukamara: Imo Youth Leader Assassinated, House Burnt, Cars Vandalised by mechanics(m): 8:58am On Jun 02, 2021
Politics of bitterness.
Re: Kenneth Amukamara: Imo Youth Leader Assassinated, House Burnt, Cars Vandalised by ivolt: 8:58am On Jun 02, 2021
Hmm
Re: Kenneth Amukamara: Imo Youth Leader Assassinated, House Burnt, Cars Vandalised by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 02, 2021
FarahAideed:

Sense is far from them.

Lack of basic education and certificate from top echelon to bottom is the problem of this regime.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Amukamara: Imo Youth Leader Assassinated, House Burnt, Cars Vandalised by pquaver(m): 9:00am On Jun 02, 2021
SavageResponse:

Which nonsense cleansing? People are targeting their political enemies and business rivals and you're here talking nonsense.

When the shit fully hits the fan it will touch everyone including you!

U r indirectly cautioning your fellow ipob not to call it what is. He should not expose the plans that ugm are killing and targeting all they feel are against the idea of Biafra. You go dey alright las las. Continue with the cleansing if una stop ua shame.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Young Girl Takes A Gun To School To Shoot Teacher Who Asked Her To Get A Haircut / The Moment Baba Ijesha Collapsed While Being Taken To Prison (Video) / Nigerian Men Scam Foreigner Of €15,000, Victim Travels Down To Arrest Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.