Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Akwa Ibom State Publish List Of Applicants For Interview (econs Teachers Recrtm) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom State Publish List Of Applicants For Interview (econs Teachers Recrtm) (15129 Views)

INEC To Publish List Of New Polling Units Next Week / INEC To Publish List Of Eligible Voters For Kogi, Bayelsa Guber Polls Oct. 14 / Names Of Politicians Sponsored By Yahoo Boys: EFCC To Publish List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom State Publish List Of Applicants For Interview (econs Teachers Recrtm) by Ilaumoh(m): 1:56pm On Jun 02, 2021
LIST OF APPLICANTS FOR INTERVIEW!

SUBJECT: FURTHER MATHEMATICS

CENTER FOR INTERVIEW: GORVERNOR'S OFFICE ANNEX, WELLINGTON BASSEY WAY. UYO.

DATE: THURSDAY, 3RD OF JUNE, 2021.

TIME: 9 AM. PROMPT.

REQUIREMENT: PLEASE COME WITH ORIGINAL/PHOTOCOPIES OF ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES.

NOTE: ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES SHOULD APPEAR FOR THE INTERVIEW.

THANK YOU.
@IfiokJohn
NikAustine
Huncho
Nkanakpanika
Poison
Come and check who you know oo

Re: Akwa Ibom State Publish List Of Applicants For Interview (econs Teachers Recrtm) by Ilaumoh(m): 1:58pm On Jun 02, 2021
LIST OF APPLICANTS FOR INTERVIEW!

SUBJECT: GEOGRAPHY

CENTER FOR INTERVIEW: GORVERNOR'S OFFICE ANNEX, WELLINGTON BASSEY WAY. UYO.

DATE: THURSDAY, 3RD OF JUNE, 2021.

TIME: 9 AM. PROMPT.

REQUIREMENT: PLEASE COME WITH ORIGINAL/PHOTOCOPIES OF ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES.

NOTE: ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES SHOULD APPEAR FOR THE INTERVIEW.

THANK YOU.

Re: Akwa Ibom State Publish List Of Applicants For Interview (econs Teachers Recrtm) by Ilaumoh(m): 2:00pm On Jun 02, 2021
Note: Other subjects will be publich in the coming days ..stay tuned..
Re: Akwa Ibom State Publish List Of Applicants For Interview (econs Teachers Recrtm) by inicyril(m): 2:26pm On Jun 02, 2021
Eyenekammmi @Ilaumoh, thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom State Publish List Of Applicants For Interview (econs Teachers Recrtm) by Zhongkui: 2:27pm On Jun 02, 2021
smiley

10years plus fb account with over 4k friends for sale
Check my siggy to contact me
Re: Akwa Ibom State Publish List Of Applicants For Interview (econs Teachers Recrtm) by Ilaumoh(m): 2:32pm On Jun 02, 2021
inicyril:
Eyenekammmi @Ilaumoh, thank you.
Your welcome boss
Re: Akwa Ibom State Publish List Of Applicants For Interview (econs Teachers Recrtm) by Lamasta(m): 2:34pm On Jun 02, 2021
Some no go attend the interview but will receive their appointment letter through British airways grin Nigeria my country

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State Publish List Of Applicants For Interview (econs Teachers Recrtm) by Princeton92(m): 2:36pm On Jun 02, 2021
Yayyyyy, seen my name... Thanks ooo

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State Publish List Of Applicants For Interview (econs Teachers Recrtm) by Ilaumoh(m): 2:39pm On Jun 02, 2021
Lamasta:
Some no go attend the interview but will receive their appointment letter through British airways grin Nigeria my country
Not everybody is as corrupt has you .. grin
Re: Akwa Ibom State Publish List Of Applicants For Interview (econs Teachers Recrtm) by Ilaumoh(m): 2:42pm On Jun 02, 2021
Princeton92:
Hmm, will it still stop you from criticizing me?
Oya come buy drink asap cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom State Publish List Of Applicants For Interview (econs Teachers Recrtm) by Lamasta(m): 2:43pm On Jun 02, 2021
Ilaumoh:

Not everybody is as corrupt has you .. grin
If am in charge then be rest assured only candidates with merit will get the appointment letters but this is Nigeria like I said earlier, political godfather's candidate must be given job, governor's candidate, party members too have allocation etc tell me how many slots remain for merits?

We wish all of them best of luck o

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom State Publish List Of Applicants For Interview (econs Teachers Recrtm) by Princeton92(m): 3:00pm On Jun 02, 2021
Ilaumoh:

Hmm, will it still stop you from criticizing me?
Oya come buy drink asap cheesy

Lol, oyaa na.... because of the good news find me come grin cool
Re: Akwa Ibom State Publish List Of Applicants For Interview (econs Teachers Recrtm) by Nigeriakan: 3:08pm On Jun 02, 2021
I could see some slots that contains just one name. Is a single name permitted in the state or is it part of a culture of the state?

Thanks
Re: Akwa Ibom State Publish List Of Applicants For Interview (econs Teachers Recrtm) by Ilaumoh(m): 3:53pm On Jun 02, 2021
Princeton92:

Lol, oyaa na.... because of the good news find me come grin cool
You wey be unknown gun gona grin
Re: Akwa Ibom State Publish List Of Applicants For Interview (econs Teachers Recrtm) by Trust50: 3:58pm On Jun 02, 2021
What about list for history teachers please
Re: Akwa Ibom State Publish List Of Applicants For Interview (econs Teachers Recrtm) by Ilaumoh(m): 4:28pm On Jun 02, 2021
Trust50:
What about list for history teachers please
Stay tuned
Re: Akwa Ibom State Publish List Of Applicants For Interview (econs Teachers Recrtm) by bikefab(m): 4:32pm On Jun 02, 2021
How many are to be employed? The list is enormous. Simply accentuates the level of unemployment.
Re: Akwa Ibom State Publish List Of Applicants For Interview (econs Teachers Recrtm) by Tonytonex(m): 5:31pm On Jun 02, 2021
Simplyleo:
How come no name from our SS/SE crew?

Marginalisation at its peak. undecided
go meet your governor to employ you. This is not federal.
Re: Akwa Ibom State Publish List Of Applicants For Interview (econs Teachers Recrtm) by ProfBlessed(m): 5:32pm On Jun 02, 2021
The process was not fair.
Re: Akwa Ibom State Publish List Of Applicants For Interview (econs Teachers Recrtm) by markidoo(m): 6:19pm On Jun 02, 2021
Even the spelling of Governor's office them no fit spell. Shame on SSEB
Re: Akwa Ibom State Publish List Of Applicants For Interview (econs Teachers Recrtm) by wiseone28: 6:19pm On Jun 02, 2021
Princeton92:
what was your test scores
Re: Akwa Ibom State Publish List Of Applicants For Interview (econs Teachers Recrtm) by Ilaumoh(m): 7:38pm On Jun 02, 2021
bikefab:
How many are to be employed? The list is enormous. Simply accentuates the level of unemployment.
10,000 primary n secondary teachers . More list is coming.
Re: Akwa Ibom State Publish List Of Applicants For Interview (econs Teachers Recrtm) by Princeton92(m): 10:01pm On Jun 02, 2021
wiseone28:
what was your test scores

75..... Yours??
Re: Akwa Ibom State Publish List Of Applicants For Interview (econs Teachers Recrtm) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 02, 2021
A welcome development.... May we continue to progress... May destruction of lives and properties not be our portion.... May our State Akwa Ibom continue to be peaceful.... May our leaders be guided by God Himself.... May those that are surely qualified for the job be employed for the betterment of our education system.... Let the house of Israel say... ISSSEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State Publish List Of Applicants For Interview (econs Teachers Recrtm) by wiseone28: 4:32am On Jun 03, 2021
Princeton92:

75..... Yours??
68 civic edu

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State Publish List Of Applicants For Interview (econs Teachers Recrtm) by Princeton92(m): 6:33am On Jun 03, 2021
wiseone28:
68 civic edu

Congrats to you too, hope to see you there.... I'm for Home Econs sha!
Re: Akwa Ibom State Publish List Of Applicants For Interview (econs Teachers Recrtm) by wiseone28: 8:00am On Jun 03, 2021
Princeton92:

Congrats to you too, hope to see you there.... I'm for Home Econs sha!
Lol i hope i will be shortlisted

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State Publish List Of Applicants For Interview (econs Teachers Recrtm) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 9:03am On Jun 03, 2021
Employ all of them for the job I will pay

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kano Explosion: Air Force Shifts 58th Anniversary Celebration / 'Why Do We Amplify The Faults Of Previous Govt' - Ahmad To Tinubu's Appointees / Ambassador Segun Olusola Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.