Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,370 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Governor Umahi Visits Victims Of Suspected Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Umahi Visits Victims Of Suspected Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi (Photos) (28686 Views)

Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs / Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt / Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Victims Of Lekki Shooting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Umahi Visits Victims Of Suspected Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi (Photos) by Kebbiprince: 12:14pm On Jun 02, 2021
EJanni:
He's shameless. I thought he said there's nothing like killer herdsmen in Ebonyi state.
You obviously read headline alone, lazy Nigerian yoot
Re: Governor Umahi Visits Victims Of Suspected Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi (Photos) by Kebbiprince: 12:15pm On Jun 02, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:
See as Imo and Ebonyi be now.

Jumping from one party to another has never benefitted the masses in the past but political class.

Under PDP, the only bad news from Owerri was the demolition of STATUES.
Happened in benue from the write up
Re: Governor Umahi Visits Victims Of Suspected Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi (Photos) by pquaver(m): 12:54pm On Jun 02, 2021
mike8804:
You no get long spoon, you went to dine with the devil(Fulani). Check other eastern States that didn't invite hausa-fulani army, they're more peaceful. No matter your political ambition, your people should come first!

Is Benue not pdp? Why are the herdsmen there? Is Umahi not handling it better than ortom? Why must everything be about attacking politician in apc? Is your placenta buried in pdp?
Re: Governor Umahi Visits Victims Of Suspected Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 12:58pm On Jun 02, 2021
In his voice herdsmen are not in Ebonyi to kill them and I laf hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Governor Umahi Visits Victims Of Suspected Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi (Photos) by mike8804: 1:14pm On Jun 02, 2021
pquaver:

Is Benue not pdp? Why are the herdsmen there? Is Umahi not handling it better than ortom? Why must everything be about attacking politician in apc? Is your placenta buried in pdp?
did I mentioned PDP or APC?
Re: Governor Umahi Visits Victims Of Suspected Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi (Photos) by Wannabenz: 1:57pm On Jun 02, 2021
Is it that benue youths can't be alert and fight this killer herdsmen? Abi Dem no get youths for there?
Re: Governor Umahi Visits Victims Of Suspected Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi (Photos) by BJanta: 2:06pm On Jun 02, 2021
Millimann:

This man's stupidity is growing by the day. What has Ebubeagu achieved? As if the herdsmen are not killing Ebonyi indigenes. If not for ESN the southeast would have been overun by the rampaging herdsmen.

And look at him absolving the president from all blames.
His he really absolving the president? He's telling Ortom the practical thing to do.The tone of Ortom's hues and cries is always apologetic and weak.You always see hidden feaar and inertia.Has he ever taken any action and driven to its logical conclusion?I always see him struggling to whip up national public sympathy.What has he achieved with it? NOTHING!!What can he achieve with it? NOTHING!!!!. Look at them in the Southwest.Did they make any noise?It is their actions that are stridently and instructively speaking loud and clear.When he comes before us weeping , what can we. do for him?He made laws he has no gut to follow, what can anybody do.Everytime herdsmen attack in Benue ,he always comes up with his complaints and empty threats.I s he not the same person whose people physically prevented from moving out to join the APC?Then what are we now saying?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Umahi Visits Victims Of Suspected Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi (Photos) by EMMY76: 2:32pm On Jun 02, 2021
The souls of these innocent igbo people wasted for nothing will continue to torment the nigeria state till eternity. No country can progress like this.
Re: Governor Umahi Visits Victims Of Suspected Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi (Photos) by Millimann: 3:30pm On Jun 02, 2021
BJanta:

His he really absolving the president? He's telling Ortom the practical thing to do.The tone of Ortom's hues and cries is always apologetic and weak.You always see hidden feaar and inertia.Has he ever taken any action and driven to its logical conclusion?I always see him struggling to whip up national public sympathy.What has he achieved with it? NOTHING!!What can he achieve with it? NOTHING!!!!. Look at them in the Southwest.Did they make any noise?It is their actions that are stridently and instructively speaking loud and clear.When he comes before us weeping , what can we. do for him?He made laws he has no gut to follow, what can anybody do.Everytime herdsmen attack in Benue ,he always comes up with his complaints and empty threats.I s he not the same person whose people physically prevented from moving out to join the APC?Then what are we now saying?

Well, you made very valid points.

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Umahi Visits Victims Of Suspected Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi (Photos) by pquaver(m): 6:41pm On Jun 02, 2021
mike8804:
did I mentioned PDP or APC?

If you don't have understanding to read between the lines or to understand indrectly what you mean sorry others do.. Let me tell you that you did since you don't know..

Is it not hope that called army because of Esn and their stupidity.. Are there Herdmen is owerri?
Re: Governor Umahi Visits Victims Of Suspected Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi (Photos) by Omodua(m): 11:07pm On Jun 02, 2021
envoymedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1391897/governor-umahi-visits-victims-suspected-herdsmen-attack-ebonyi-photos/
And Buhari will not Tweet his indignation on this but finds spineless people of South East as the greatest enemy.
Posterity shall judge him!
Re: Governor Umahi Visits Victims Of Suspected Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi (Photos) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:28am On Jun 03, 2021
Sai Baba...

Next level issa goal

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Military or Civilian Rule in Nigeria . . . / We Planned To Invade Lagos - Arrested Boko Haram Leader Muhammed Sulaiman / PDP Crisis: Makarfi Bows, Indicate Resolve To Work With Sheriff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.