Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,173 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

11 High Income Skills You Can Learn To Make More Money - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 11 High Income Skills You Can Learn To Make More Money (354 Views)

Top 7 Skills You Should Acquire In 2020 / COVID-19: Which Professions Earn More Money During This Pandemic? / 4 High Paying Skills In Nigeria You Can Learn Within 3 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

11 High Income Skills You Can Learn To Make More Money by AAbuja: 9:00am On Jun 02, 2021
Since there isn't an job in view at the moment, I decided to turn to the digital world. The digital world /ICT is being referred to as the new crude oil.

I was researching and found out these skills which are considered to be the highest paying efforts.

1. Digital Marketing
2. Copywriting
4. Web Design
5. Web Development
6. SEO and SEM Marketing
7. Trade Skills
8. Video Production
9. Content Writing
10. Software Development
11. UI/UX Design
12. Cloud Computing
Re: 11 High Income Skills You Can Learn To Make More Money by SanctifiedSista(f): 11:39am On Jun 02, 2021
AAbuja:
Since there isn't an job in view at the moment, I decided to turn to the digital world. The digital world /ICT is being referred to as the new crude oil.

I was researching and found out these skills which are considered to be the highest paying efforts.

1. Digital Marketing

2. Copywriting
4. Web Design
5. Web Development
6. SEO and SEM Marketing
7. Trade Skills
8. Video Production
9. Content Writing
10. Software Development
11. UI/UX Design
12. Cloud Computing

Who can u recommend that will teach someone this skill and make serious money this week?
Re: 11 High Income Skills You Can Learn To Make More Money by AAbuja: 8:04pm On Jun 02, 2021
SanctifiedSista:

Who can u recommend that will teach someone this skill and make serious money this week?

MeghaneMorgane can do it

(1) (Reply)

Seven Different Soap You Can Cut To Get Your Dream Job! / Don't Laugh First Time Shisha / Major Generalizations About Tall People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.