Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,730 members, 7,955,769 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:41 PM

65" Smart TV For Sale - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 65" Smart TV For Sale (4018 Views)

Unbelivable! Grade A, First User Toyota Corolla 2011 & Custom Papers @N2.65 Only / SOLD!! 2 Units Of Tokunboh 2004 Toyota Corolla For N1.65 Million Each In Ajah / Sold!!! Toks 2007 Ford Edge For Sale @2.65 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 65" Smart TV For Sale by tropaz(m): 11:58pm On Jun 02, 2021
The question is who deleted that post?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 65" Smart TV For Sale by flexyrule(m): 11:59pm On Jun 02, 2021
Omoh, sleep dey worry me, but make I sha drop this last one....

1 Like

Re: 65" Smart TV For Sale by flexyrule(m): 12:00am On Jun 03, 2021
Terrible people everywhere...

2 Likes

Re: 65" Smart TV For Sale by vineyardfarms: 1:14am On Jun 03, 2021
[quote author=Gilbertase post=102294589]Pls be informed that the supposed seller of this TV has scammed a nairalander with this same TV. He used the moniker Solidgains to scam Vineyardfarms of a tidy sum of 50k. He lied about wanting to sell this tv and later said he only needed a 50k loan and was willing to use the tv as collateral. Vineyardfarms out of the goodness of his heart lent him the money and asked to be paid back in 2months instead of 1month he asked for. This scammer never paid back! He is a terrible person really. He subsequently somehow erased the thread but some of us didn't forget. Proof to follow. Vineyardfarms see your debtor here trying to scam someone else
Note the phone number shown by trucaller to be Tunde Ogundipe. This is the same number used by Muyi in the past. He has other nums for both this moniker and solidgains. He is using a new phone number for this thread after the thread where he scammed someone was closed as that thread has records of two other phone nums of his.

GOD BLESS

3 Likes

Re: 65" Smart TV For Sale by vineyardfarms: 1:25am On Jun 03, 2021
tropaz:

GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

BUT AS FOR OGUNDIPE BABATUNDE - HE IS A CURSE THING -

4 Likes

Re: 65" Smart TV For Sale by luminouz(m): 1:32am On Jun 03, 2021
vineyardfarms:

GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

BUT AS FOR OGUNDIPE BABATUNDE - HE IS A CURSE THING -

So he never paid you back? shocked

Do you want revenge? I can fix him for you. He won't ever scam anyone again, at least with his hands.

2 Likes

Re: 65" Smart TV For Sale by vineyardfarms: 1:41am On Jun 03, 2021
luminouz:

Do you want revenge? I can fix him for you. He won't ever scam anyone again, at least with his hands.

NO. LET GOD HANDLE HIM AND HIS ACURSED GENERATION. THANKS FOR YOUR CONCERN.

6 Likes

Re: 65" Smart TV For Sale by Nobody: 2:44am On Jun 03, 2021
vineyardfarms:

Sorry sir for what you went through in the hands of that animal.

This really brought tears to my eyes.

A stranger gave you interest free 50k? And this is how you pay him? What a soulless beast of no nation.

God punish your soul solidgains.

2 Likes

Re: 65" Smart TV For Sale by Ekpekus(m): 2:45am On Jun 03, 2021
vineyardfarms:

You are a good man. I remember when you lend him the money as I read that thread.
Just see as he sold his future for a paltry 50k...

2 Likes

Re: 65" Smart TV For Sale by Nobody: 6:37am On Jun 03, 2021
tropaz:
maybe Seun can tell us.

2 Likes

Re: 65" Smart TV For Sale by ArticleBeast: 6:40am On Jun 03, 2021
MuyiBinary:

Lies of the of the devil. Shame on you.
You were lucky I wasnt the one you scammed. I would have start with your mother. Make sure i pluck her eyes out and watch her beg for mercy.

2 Likes

Re: 65" Smart TV For Sale by BecaciaBarbie(f): 6:53am On Jun 03, 2021
flexyrule:
Continued...
Truly internet never forgets o! Someone even did a screen shot of the whole thread like you knew the thread could be taken off. I'm highly impressed o! Without this evidence, many would have doubted this accusation and op could have tricked us into doubting this. Thanks for keeping this evidence.

And to the guy who exposed op, well done and Mr Vineyardfarms, don't worry...I am sure you already know God's revenge is the best as he won't be delivered from such since God is the all Supreme. These scammers don't know who they are toying with especially when they scam their helpers, God will surely visit them with His Wrath.

May God bless you triple in Jesus name, Amen!!!!

3 Likes

Re: 65" Smart TV For Sale by vineyardfarms: 7:08am On Jun 03, 2021
BecaciaBarbie:

Truly internet never forgets o! Someone even did a screen shot of the whole thread like you knew the thread could be taken off. I'm highly impressed o! Without this evidence, many would have doubted this accusation and op could have tricked us into doubting this. Thanks for keeping this evidence.

And to the guy who exposed op, well done and Mr Vineyardfarms, don't worry...I am sure you already know God's revenge is the best as he won't be delivered from such since God is the all Supreme. These scammers don't know who they are toying with especially when they scam their helpers, God will surely visit them with His Wrath.

May God bless you triple in Jesus name, Amen!!!!

Amen in. Jesus name, and. God's blessing upon all concerns that trail - fruadster ogundipe babatunde. As for Ogundipe babatunde - l leave him with deut. 28 v 47 -48. Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: 65" Smart TV For Sale by Yewandequeen(f): 7:25am On Jun 03, 2021
luminouz:

that I trust
Re: 65" Smart TV For Sale by walosky(m): 8:03am On Jun 03, 2021
That's too bad and good it wasn't coming from an Ibo boy, Una know nah....the thread could have caught fire.

You all just hold it cos I never meant to.

Mr 65inchestv go and pay up or I carry your case enter Akwa Ibom
Re: 65" Smart TV For Sale by Styluss: 8:12am On Jun 03, 2021
MAY God punish OP... And to the Mod that deleted that thread; may you be scammed of your present and future possessions angry

2 Likes

Re: 65" Smart TV For Sale by Apus: 8:17am On Jun 03, 2021
MuyiBinary:
Hisense 65" 4k UDTV for urgent sale

Re: 65" Smart TV For Sale by Maxwell08: 8:28am On Jun 03, 2021
MuyiBinary:
Hisense 65" 4k UDTV for urgent sale

Ole, you'll be caught soon! Continue

2 Likes

Re: 65" Smart TV For Sale by VillagePipu: 8:41am On Jun 03, 2021
The OP is a notorious thief with heavy curses hanging around his neck.
Due to how he scammed people, he got cursed and he lost his child some years back. Obviously, he has not learnt his lesson.
If anyone wants to fix him up for good, his contacts are all over Nairaland. Traditionally or otherwise, this guy needs to be made a scapegoat.

2 Likes

Re: 65" Smart TV For Sale by luminouz(m): 9:01am On Jun 03, 2021
Yewandequeen:
that I trust
grin
Re: 65" Smart TV For Sale by luminouz(m): 9:01am On Jun 03, 2021
vineyardfarms:

Aiit.

1 Like

Re: 65" Smart TV For Sale by Tmex(m): 9:13am On Jun 03, 2021
Inside life

1 Like

Re: 65" Smart TV For Sale by Pearl05(f): 9:15am On Jun 03, 2021
What a shame. And tomorrow if this man steals indomine from iya Titi and some street folks set him on fire people like me will cry for his mom, not knowing that stealing and fraud has become his lifestyle.

If you know what's good for you, repay that loan and write apology letter to the man and post it on this platform for all to see.

Stop this lifestyle because you are a dead man walking. Turn a new leaf when there is still chance for you.

4 Likes

Re: 65" Smart TV For Sale by princetom1(m): 9:22am On Jun 03, 2021
Gilbertase:
maybe Seun can tell us.

That guy that abet criminals? Smh, no waste time

1 Like

Re: 65" Smart TV For Sale by tightpussy156: 10:12am On Jun 03, 2021
Useless bastard.idiot you wan sow what you didnt reap.let them track this bastard down especially those that know the fool around ogba.i remember this thread january when the idiot pretend he needs a loan.Today he has use it to scam many who fall prey.my colic wanted to fall prey for tge idiot i told him if you need tv walk into shop buy your new tv or tokunbo tv they sara for everywhere.not sending money to this bastard theif.Today my colic is happy i deliver him from this devil.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 65" Smart TV For Sale by iGod(m): 10:45am On Jun 03, 2021
Proverb 22:1 has summed it up.

@Muyibinary, please retrace your steps, fix your wrongs- the fixable ones, and ask for forgiveness for the ones that are well beyond you. Above all, God loves you and would want you to become a better person, please go close to him and live with His words.

@Vineyardfarms, please don’t be dissuaded from doing the right things, your heart is surely blessed, may God’s blessings continue to increase in your home. Please forgive him and assist him with prayers so that he can do the right things.

On the issue of the deleted thread, Op wasn't aided by any mod, he did it by himself, I guess he's figured out how to do that, I know how to, but of course, I won't be showing it.

Blessings!

3 Likes

Re: 65" Smart TV For Sale by xcolanto(m): 11:51am On Jun 03, 2021
Choii shocked shocked indeed the Internet never Forgets... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 65" Smart TV For Sale by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 03, 2021
MuyiBinary:

Lies of the of the devil. Shame on you.

If that is actually you,then you are the most unfortunate bastard of a human, who just signed himself into everlasting lack and affliction.
Re: 65" Smart TV For Sale by Ventura1: 12:02pm On Jun 03, 2021
Nairaland mods are cabals, they've held Seun by the jugular.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 65" Smart TV For Sale by Eldemmi(m): 12:02pm On Jun 25, 2021
I tried so hard getting back to that thread.. so this man deleted it.

Pure scammer I followed the thread then..

You re busted, he won't reply next thing is he will delete this one as well

2 Likes

Re: 65" Smart TV For Sale by vineyardfarms: 7:15am On Jul 31, 2023
are you still enjoying the N50K? you demonic thieve

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

2021 Model Toyota 4runner Limited Toks Fully Loaded / 2011 Tokunbo Hyundai Santafe / 2006 Nissan Exterra (new Body/baby Pathfinder) Cheapest Deal Ever. N2.3M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.