Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

First Bank: Our South-East Branches Are Open - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / First Bank: Our South-East Branches Are Open (11573 Views)

First Bank: Our South East Branches Are Fully Open For Business / Firstbank: Our Branches Are Open Nationwide / Number Of Commercial Banks Branches In Nigeria By States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Bank: Our South-East Branches Are Open by money121(m): 1:00pm On Jun 02, 2021
Ok
Re: First Bank: Our South-East Branches Are Open by Evilgenuis: 1:01pm On Jun 02, 2021
grin
Re: First Bank: Our South-East Branches Are Open by kingthreat(m): 1:03pm On Jun 02, 2021
For how long? If you are working in a bank in the East, find way make them redeploy you. Unknown gunmen are getting tired of burning and raiding police stations grin
Re: First Bank: Our South-East Branches Are Open by Bmaster(m): 1:17pm On Jun 02, 2021
nazicartel:
What's happening in South East to warrant them to close their branches?....
I traveled to the East and I noticed that East is more hot on Nairaland than in real life...
I concur with you.
But please stay far away from owerri and ebonyi state next time you travels.

1 Like

Re: First Bank: Our South-East Branches Are Open by ChoCho54(f): 1:21pm On Jun 02, 2021
walelenchicago:
Someone should please help me with any amount to eat
I'm really hungry I need food or job to sustain I ll
appreciate if someone can help me out thanks and God
bless 65. 55. 38. 64. 14 Joseph Wale Fidelity Bank
Just did from first bank. My initials FCA. Small something.

Please don't disclose amount. Just be strong. It's a passing phase.
Re: First Bank: Our South-East Branches Are Open by xtremecr8: 1:46pm On Jun 02, 2021
First Bank Plc is yet to pay us for creating and designing the125th Year Anniversary logo we created and designed for them to commemorate their 125th Year Anniversary.

Here's the original thread here on Nairaland:
https://www.nairaland.com/5591806/how-first-bank-did-not

We will continue to demand for payment for our hardwork designing this iconic 125th Year Anniversary logo for you, First Bank Plc.
You have not paid us a dime and you have used our creative.

We appeal to all well meaning Nigerians with conscience to prevail on First Bank Plc to pay us for creating and designing their 125th Year Anniversary logo.

https://m.facebook.com/ReportYourself/videos/723288038412109/?refsrc=https%3A%2F%2Fm.facebook.com%2FReportYourself%2Fvideos%2F723288038412109%2F&_rdr

Re: First Bank: Our South-East Branches Are Open by Donaluta(m): 2:01pm On Jun 02, 2021
Simplyleo:
Okay, breaking news, South East branch of first bank has opened for operations.

This actually calls for celebration.

I therefore call on my SE brothers, let's go for Thanksgiving and praises to Abiama for this wonderful achievement.

Afonjas are in pains. cheesy

Shame done catch you... Pharaoh
Re: First Bank: Our South-East Branches Are Open by princepee: 2:12pm On Jun 02, 2021
I knew it was fake news, first Bank will close over one hundred branches in South east over what
When they branch in meduguri is still operating.
Two many fake news on front page of NL this days.
Re: First Bank: Our South-East Branches Are Open by jimyjames(m): 2:46pm On Jun 02, 2021
900warriorz:
Una dey make mouth...make una better go close una branches before them take gun help una close am cheesy

A jobless person advising a bank manager? cheesy grin
Re: First Bank: Our South-East Branches Are Open by 900warriorz: 3:19pm On Jun 02, 2021
jimyjames:

A jobless person advising a bank manager? cheesy grin
Eehya...Sorrow, Agony and Pain for you cheesy grin

Oya send your acct details make I bless you wink I go send the screenshot here make you know say no be wasa grin

Bone shame send am, you go thank me later grin
Re: First Bank: Our South-East Branches Are Open by Silvesta7(m): 3:36pm On Jun 02, 2021
What happened to Ogbunike branch? Or is that one not first bank branch again?
Re: First Bank: Our South-East Branches Are Open by Lama70(m): 4:27pm On Jun 02, 2021
Semikolo:
grin
BAHDT GUY BLEEPING DEM ALL.
Re: First Bank: Our South-East Branches Are Open by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:10pm On Jun 02, 2021
TODAY'S YOUTHS ARE SO DISGUSTING angry
Re: First Bank: Our South-East Branches Are Open by jimyjames(m): 5:23pm On Jun 02, 2021
900warriorz:
Eehya...Sorrow, Agony and Pain for you cheesy grin

Oya send your acct details make I bless you wink I go send the screenshot here make you know say no be wasa grin

Bone shame send am, you go thank me later grin

A jobless man doing giveaway ? cheesy grin
Re: First Bank: Our South-East Branches Are Open by 900warriorz: 5:31pm On Jun 02, 2021
jimyjames:

A jobless man doing giveaway ? cheesy grin
Send your acct details first naa...make I pay you wetin pass your salary but on the condition i will share the screenshot of the amount I paid you here for all to know you are a pauper cheesy
Re: First Bank: Our South-East Branches Are Open by nazicartel(m): 5:33pm On Jun 02, 2021
Bmaster:
I concur with you.
But please stay far away from owerri and ebonyi state next time you travels.
owerri, I gree but as for Ebonyi, there's nothing happening there
Re: First Bank: Our South-East Branches Are Open by jimyjames(m): 5:36pm On Jun 02, 2021
900warriorz:
Send your acct details first naa...make I pay you wetin pass your salary but on the condition i will share the screenshot of the amount I paid you here for all to know you are a pauper cheesy

You know what? Use that money buy foodstuffs visit any orphanage around you take pictures and post let me see. Do something righteous with your life grin cheesy
Re: First Bank: Our South-East Branches Are Open by 900warriorz: 6:24pm On Jun 02, 2021
jimyjames:

You know what? Use that money buy foodstuffs visit any orphanage around you take pictures and post let me see. Do something righteous with your life grin cheesy
lol....because we no dey post for social media no mean say we no dey do. I be like you wey go give person N50 dey snap picture? cheesy
Re: First Bank: Our South-East Branches Are Open by jimyjames(m): 6:33pm On Jun 02, 2021
900warriorz:
lol....because we no dey post for social media no mean say we no dey do. I be like you wey go give person N50 dey snap picture? cheesy

Don't shift the goal post, use the money you are so desperate to give me, buy gifts for orphanage homes around you snap for me to see shikena
Re: First Bank: Our South-East Branches Are Open by EmekaA125(m): 6:39pm On Jun 02, 2021
Simplyleo; e pain yougrin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Bank: Our South-East Branches Are Open by 900warriorz: 8:03pm On Jun 02, 2021
jimyjames:

Don't shift the goal post, use the money you are so desperate to give me, buy gifts for orphanage homes around you snap for me to see shikena
Na you I wan give this time...na you dey change goal post. Send your aza baba, leave pride make I help you grin
Re: First Bank: Our South-East Branches Are Open by jimyjames(m): 9:00pm On Jun 02, 2021
900warriorz:
Na you I wan give this time...na you dey change goal post. Send your aza baba, leave pride make I help you grin

Last time I checked I never asked anything from you, but since you decide to give me something, I want you to use the money and buy gifts for orphans in the nearest orphanage close to you, do something righteous with it cheesy grin
Re: First Bank: Our South-East Branches Are Open by 900warriorz: 9:54pm On Jun 02, 2021
jimyjames:

Last time I checked I never asked anything from you, but since you decide to give me something, I want you to use the money and buy gifts for orphans in the nearest orphanage close to you, do something righteous with it cheesy grin
lol....baba go sit down. You be small boy. cheesy
Re: First Bank: Our South-East Branches Are Open by Cherez: 7:20am On Jun 03, 2021
Simplyleo:
Okay, breaking news, South East branch of first bank has opened for operations.

This actually calls for celebration.

I therefore call on my SE brothers, let's go for Thanksgiving and praises to Abiama for this wonderful achievement.

Afonjas are in pains. cheesy
None has ever been closed at any time aside last year during lockdown

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria’s External Reserves Rise $595m / Ogbete Market Fire: Police Says No Casualty Was Recorded In The Inferno / GTB Ajose Adeogun Branch This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.