Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,171 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Killers Of Christopher Dega, Ortom’s Aide Arrested - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killers Of Christopher Dega, Ortom’s Aide Arrested (30181 Views)

Peter Obi Condemns The Killing Of Christopher Ohizu (Ideato North LG Chairman) / Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of Christopher Eleghu, Imo Labour Party Candidate / Christopher Dega, Ortom’s Aide Killed In Jos By Gunmen (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killers Of Christopher Dega, Ortom’s Aide Arrested by GoodTrendytv: 1:34pm On Jun 02, 2021
V
Re: Killers Of Christopher Dega, Ortom’s Aide Arrested by micgray100(m): 1:35pm On Jun 02, 2021
LL
Re: Killers Of Christopher Dega, Ortom’s Aide Arrested by Adams96: 1:35pm On Jun 02, 2021
see below
Re: Killers Of Christopher Dega, Ortom’s Aide Arrested by Danny50: 1:36pm On Jun 02, 2021
Suspected killers you said not even sure if they are the real killers.
Re: Killers Of Christopher Dega, Ortom’s Aide Arrested by Clergy20: 1:36pm On Jun 02, 2021
You just can't please some people, no matter what you. You don't make any arrest, they complain that the authorities are too slow, you make arrests, they still complain that they are innocent people or it is too quick. Even when they've not seen those arrested, they still believe they are innocent people. I just tire for some people life. Nothing satisfies them
Re: Killers Of Christopher Dega, Ortom’s Aide Arrested by seasonstt1(m): 1:37pm On Jun 02, 2021
ogododo:
Buhari be de worst presido to rule our obodo country.

We know that already...
But we are quick to blame the president.
What of those that creat the vacuum for the politicians to settle their political scored.
I am not sure if two wrongs can ever makes a right. So I think Ipob needs to think on another ways to claim what they think it's their right.

My opinion though.
Re: Killers Of Christopher Dega, Ortom’s Aide Arrested by rollandben(m): 1:38pm On Jun 02, 2021
ogododo:

https://punchng.com/breaking-suspected-killers-of-ortoms-aide-arrested-police/
Nigeria police love replacing innocent citizen with harden criminal.
Re: Killers Of Christopher Dega, Ortom’s Aide Arrested by zinodizt: 1:39pm On Jun 02, 2021
More like innocent citizens
Re: Killers Of Christopher Dega, Ortom’s Aide Arrested by Inukwa: 1:40pm On Jun 02, 2021
It is OK! They arrested them, but if it in the southeast, they neutralize them!!!
Re: Killers Of Christopher Dega, Ortom’s Aide Arrested by sojfarm: 1:40pm On Jun 02, 2021
Thank God he was not an unknown
Re: Killers Of Christopher Dega, Ortom’s Aide Arrested by osuofia2(m): 1:41pm On Jun 02, 2021
OBOY PLAN B MODE ACTIVATED
Re: Killers Of Christopher Dega, Ortom’s Aide Arrested by cassysmallz(m): 1:41pm On Jun 02, 2021
just too many deaths everyday. Nigeria may never recover from this path it is towing cry
Re: Killers Of Christopher Dega, Ortom’s Aide Arrested by Curious345: 1:41pm On Jun 02, 2021
Good news .. FUNAM on the beat
Re: Killers Of Christopher Dega, Ortom’s Aide Arrested by Curious345: 1:41pm On Jun 02, 2021
The security architecture in Nigeria is so weak and if the targeted assassinations are allowed to fester like the Fulani TERRORISTs pogroms , then we would have passed the Rubicon 4eva
Kai.

70% of AK-47 and other deadly weapon are in the hands of the Fulani TERRORISTs from Nigeria and over 15 African countries who have been given a free pass to invade Nigeria.

It's not a coincidence, it was delibrate .

Over 5000 AK-47 rifles have been lost to the Terrorists UGM out there in then southeast.

Now the stage is set for a deadly spiral of events.

Just be safe
Re: Killers Of Christopher Dega, Ortom’s Aide Arrested by tivhador: 1:42pm On Jun 02, 2021
ogododo:
So true! He's a real calamity! The very definition of a man-made disaster come to life. shocked
Re: Killers Of Christopher Dega, Ortom’s Aide Arrested by wink2015(m): 1:46pm On Jun 02, 2021
shocked
Re: Killers Of Christopher Dega, Ortom’s Aide Arrested by Babalegba(m): 1:48pm On Jun 02, 2021
ogododo:
sadly,you are right.
Re: Killers Of Christopher Dega, Ortom’s Aide Arrested by wink2015(m): 1:48pm On Jun 02, 2021
Curious345:
The security architecture in Nigeria is so weak and if the targeted assassinations are allowed to fester like the Fulani TERRORISTs pogroms , then we would have passed the Rubicon 4eva

The solution is restructuring Nigeria using the 1963 constitution and the 2014 national conference report.

Let each region have their own STATE POLICE
Re: Killers Of Christopher Dega, Ortom’s Aide Arrested by coldFLARES1(m): 1:49pm On Jun 02, 2021
BigSarah:
The police are surprisingly quick in investigating and arresting assassins of high profile Nigerians...
Hope it's the real culprits that are always gotten
You'll believe anything if you believe the police are swift to resolving seemingly high-profile murders.

Thing is, we have an almost fragile security situation with a greater probability of further slide so they're employing tact to calm tempers and possibly reduce escalations from reprisals et al.

If feel for innocent s that'll be paraded as culprits all in a bid to manage the crises this country has been plunged into by the indifference of the leaders.
Re: Killers Of Christopher Dega, Ortom’s Aide Arrested by dragunov: 1:49pm On Jun 02, 2021
ogododo:

Can you stop thinking and posting comments like a cretin for once? Please?
Re: Killers Of Christopher Dega, Ortom’s Aide Arrested by linearity: 1:50pm On Jun 02, 2021
BigSarah:
The police are surprisingly quick in investigating and arresting assassins of high profile Nigerians...

The situation in Nigeria and lax law regulations enables the police to be quick in getting to the root of crimes like these in Nigeria compare to the Western world.

All the Police need to do, is to go to the crime screen and arrest everyone within 100 km and throw them into jail, confiscate all video surveillance camera around the vicinity and before you know it, someone that know something or heard something will start singing like a nightingale.

In the Western world, the Police have to go to court and stand before a judge to get a warrant to even view a video surveillance camera and if they got it dubiously, that evidence can be throw out of court, even if it contain the actual crime....and they cannot just start arresting anyone, if you they know you saw something, you can refuse to talk to the Police and there is nothing they can do about it.

So, the Nigeria Police despite the low moral have lots of advantages and opportunities to quickly solve crimes, if they truly want to do it.
Re: Killers Of Christopher Dega, Ortom’s Aide Arrested by shegun4sur: 1:58pm On Jun 02, 2021
BigSarah:

Even at that it has never yielded any positive and transparent outcome
Re: Killers Of Christopher Dega, Ortom’s Aide Arrested by chinedu234(m): 2:01pm On Jun 02, 2021
Okay. Unknown gunmen and bandits we know. Who are the yet to be identified gunmen. Oya me President must hear this!
Re: Killers Of Christopher Dega, Ortom’s Aide Arrested by chinedu234(m): 2:01pm On Jun 02, 2021
Okay. Unknown gunmen and bandits we know. Who are the yet to be identified gunmen. Oya mr President must hear this!
Re: Killers Of Christopher Dega, Ortom’s Aide Arrested by ogododo: 2:05pm On Jun 02, 2021
dragunov:

Can you stop thinking and posting comments like a cretin for once? Please?

Dem take Sapele water baff you?
Re: Killers Of Christopher Dega, Ortom’s Aide Arrested by rita25(f): 2:09pm On Jun 02, 2021
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm we have bcome so effective with arrest overnight......................hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm BOHARI is working grin
Re: Killers Of Christopher Dega, Ortom’s Aide Arrested by technicalWriter: 2:22pm On Jun 02, 2021
Yet to be identified killers, but dem don arrest suspects. Naija police I hail.
Re: Killers Of Christopher Dega, Ortom’s Aide Arrested by gurunlocker: 2:36pm On Jun 02, 2021
They are yet to be identified but they've been arrested?
Re: Killers Of Christopher Dega, Ortom’s Aide Arrested by shogsman(m): 2:40pm On Jun 02, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Sharp sharp

Innocent people I guess.
Oh shut up please, nothing good ever comes from the mouth of people like you as far as justice is concerned, if the police did not catch them early it is crime sympathizers like you that will be wailing up and down.now they did their job and you still have crap to say about them
Re: Killers Of Christopher Dega, Ortom’s Aide Arrested by Fatalveli(m): 2:51pm On Jun 02, 2021
I watched an interview of the leader of Afenifere. He claimed the Fulanis are all geared up for war and have written several letters to Ortom claiming they want his land and all the lands in Nigeria as a land is only yours when others haven’t challenged you for it.

Haha I have a feeling El Rufai is the main commander of Boko Haram. Something just seem so off about the guy.

They believe they have a huge advantage because Buhari is in power. He’s probably also in on the plan because he’s a highly nepotistic individual.

The fact is a lot of people are going to start dying in this country.

I also believe Tinubu is also playing a game which I certainly can’t decipher yet.

But in all, I believe Buhari cannot do anything that UK/US doesn’t sanction. And the fact that Buhari spent a whole 6months in the UK having discussions with god knows who. He also invited TINUBU after a while to London.

Therefore this might be some very weird politics going on, or Buhari’s craziness. He’s been meeting presidents of Chad, Niger and Liyba, which are war torn countries. What could possibly be good in Libya that Buhari chose to meet the president of Libya few days ago.

Nnamdi Kanu keeps saying Buhari is dead. It’s either Kanu is insane or right.

Akeredolu also accused Garba shehu of using the president office to say his own personal stuff hmm

I’ll start looking for cues from now. Nobody will believe me anyways.
Re: Killers Of Christopher Dega, Ortom’s Aide Arrested by maasoap(m): 2:59pm On Jun 02, 2021
ogododo:

I no know say na Buhari dey distribute guns to criminals

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Caption This Picture Of President Jonathan Frowning At VP Sambo / Davido Is Atikulating The Good People Of Port Hacourt - Dele Momodu Shares Video / Video Of Peter Obi Supporter Who Couldn't Identify His Party On Ballot Paper.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.